Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Seeing pictures of other posters

Started by Frood, December 14, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

I wouldnt mind posting my pic but I´m paranoid and I think about the possible mis-use of my pics.

Frood

Quote from: "Odinson"I wouldnt mind posting my pic but I´m paranoid and I think about the possible mis-use of my pics.

You're worried that somebody is going to call you a really tall Smurf sired by two ugly nordic sorts spurned by city living and their size 14 shoes?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, I'm sure not the meat in a bitch sandwich. How are Flea and Feral these days?

That was Countess who registered here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, I'm sure not the meat in a bitch sandwich. How are Flea and Feral these days?

That was Countess who registered here.

What a frickin idiot.

Bricktop

She is enamoured with our resident doppelganger.

Unfortunately he preferred the ministrations of a rancid harpie widely known as "Feral", who amongst other accomplishments used her daughters name and pictures to troll Brawl Hall. Her daughter was 16 at the time.

But Freud, aka "Don Kwyjibo" at Third Rail and "Dinky Dianna" elsewhere could not restrain his lust and travelled all the way to Brisbane from Melbourne to spend a little "quality time" with this slimey grandmother. Sadly, it didn't work out...much to the relief of Flea, an American slut and junky humper.

If you feel the need to verify the above, I invite you to visit Third Rail and scan posts by "feral", "The Queen of TR" (flea) and "Don Kwyjibo". It won't take long to reveal the sordid and sleazy activities of these three rimlickers. It will also reveal, no, corroborate the fact that Don and Dinky and the same person. The literary fingerprint is compelling, as is some of the common post contents about utes, gadgets and people who call him out.

It will also be clear as to why Freud hides out here under another alter...it seems he's pretty much reviled and pilloried amongst those he once walked amongst as an equal. He is the subject of much taunting and derision...largely due to his predilection for slappers like "feral' and "flea".

Sad, really, that he finds solace amidst this small but sensible tribe rather than amongst his own kind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She is enamoured with our resident doppelganger.

Unfortunately he preferred the ministrations of a rancid harpie widely known as "Feral", who amongst other accomplishments used her daughters name and pictures to troll Brawl Hall. Her daughter was 16 at the time.

But Freud, aka "Don Kwyjibo" at Third Rail and "Dinky Dianna" elsewhere could not restrain his lust and travelled all the way to Brisbane from Melbourne to spend a little "quality time" with this slimey grandmother. Sadly, it didn't work out...much to the relief of Flea, an American slut and junky humper.

If you feel the need to verify the above, I invite you to visit Third Rail and scan posts by "feral", "The Queen of TR" (flea) and "Don Kwyjibo". It won't take long to reveal the sordid and sleazy activities of these three rimlickers. It will also reveal, no, corroborate the fact that Don and Dinky and the same person. The literary fingerprint is compelling, as is some of the common post contents about utes, gadgets and people who call him out.

It will also be clear as to why Freud hides out here under another alter...it seems he's pretty much reviled and pilloried amongst those he once walked amongst as an equal. He is the subject of much taunting and derision...largely due to his predilection for slappers like "feral' and "flea".

Sad, really, that he finds solace amidst this small but sensible tribe rather than amongst his own kind.

Everybody that came from that forum is a dunce, an asshole or a lunatic.  The last one we had was that SJW drive by Harry. He was all three.

Bricktop

Everyone IN that forum is a waste of skin. Everyone.

None moreso than Freud. This guy has some real issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Everyone IN that forum is a waste of skin. Everyone.

None moreso than Freud. This guy has some real issues.

TRF welcomed an Aussie ped who came from  BF. I can't remember his handle, but he is a forum cancer.

Bricktop

Gallium. A real piece of work. Madder than a sack of rats.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gallium. A real piece of work. Madder than a sack of rats.

That is him..

He was permanently banned from here..

What a disturbed individual.

Bricktop

Compared to him, Kam is normal.

Freud, not so much...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Compared to him, Kam is normal.

Freud, not so much...

KAM is a boy in a man's body..

He hasn't realized yet what's funny and what isn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gallium. A real piece of work. Madder than a sack of rats.

He should be locked up.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I believe he has been.

Literally.

That doesn't surprise me.  What a sick fuck.