Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

This is how messed up America is.

Started by Bricktop, February 15, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Common sense is seeping into America's gun obsession!!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"
Shhh ... you are flirting with exposing the terrible secret truth about Aussies

ac_smile

Which one?

ac_dunno

Anonymous

DOJ Releases 'Fast And Furious' Documents, Previously Blocked By Obama Admin, To Oversight Committee

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/07/doj-releases-fast-and-furious-documents-obama-holder-gowdy/?utm_medium=email">http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/07/doj-r ... dium=email">http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/07/doj-releases-fast-and-furious-documents-obama-holder-gowdy/?utm_medium=email

The Justice Department announced Wednesday it would hand over documents related to the Obama-era Fast and Furious gun scandal to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

Former President Obama and former Attorney General Eric Holder had previously refused to produce documents requested by Oversight, documents which former Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz at the time called "critical" to pursuing the investigation.

The original Fast and Furious operation — conducted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives — somehow allowed nearly 2,000 firearms to find their way into the hands of Mexican cartel members.

Firearms connected to the program were found at multiple crime scenes in both the United States and Mexico, including the murder scene of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.

Bricktop

How American.

"Sir, we have a problem."

"Send more guns".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"How American.

"Sir, we have a problem."

"Send more guns".

Send them to the Mexican cartels for safe keeping.

Bricktop

Insane.

America and guns is like bikers and drugs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Insane.

America and guns is like bikers and drugs.

I have not heard a lot about Fast and Furious other than it is a source of embarrassment to Obama.

Blazor

I've known about it, and I mentioned it to Brick last week while debating. And he wants me to trust my government to hand over my guns lololol. Thats like trusting Tradeu to fix the Canadian economy lol, only worse!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"I've known about it, and I mentioned it to Brick last week while debating. And he wants me to trust my government to hand over my guns lololol. Thats like trusting Tradeu to fix the Canadian economy lol, only worse!

Then here's your problem.

America has long touted its country and system of government as the world's greatest.

This belief has underpinned its foreign policy to the extent that it has used this belief to invade other countries or conspire to change the governments of those it does not agree with.

Yet its very own citizens do not trust its government, or necessary believe in it. It flies the flag, but knows its a facade.

If you truly accept that you NEED to possess a firearm to feel safe in your own country, then you must accept that it is also deeply flawed, dysfunctional and in serious need of a change in how you manage yourselves. You cannot claim one, whilst denying the other.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"I've known about it, and I mentioned it to Brick last week while debating. And he wants me to trust my government to hand over my guns lololol. Thats like trusting Tradeu to fix the Canadian economy lol, only worse!

Then here's your problem.

America has long touted its country and system of government as the world's greatest.

This belief has underpinned its foreign policy to the extent that it has used this belief to invade other countries or conspire to change the governments of those it does not agree with.

Yet its very own citizens do not trust its government, or necessary believe in it. It flies the flag, but knows its a facade.

If you truly accept that you NEED to possess a firearm to feel safe in your own country, then you must accept that it is also deeply flawed, dysfunctional and in serious need of a change in how you manage yourselves. You cannot claim one, whilst denying the other.

Oh man, you are right when it comes to the USA invading other countries or conspiring to change their governments! I've seen it, and its fucked up. "They have nukes, or weapons of mass destruction, or they are treating people poorly!", the propaganda machine!

Right again that those of us in the know do not trust our own government. I dont know how to ever get it back to citizen controlled, because the ones running things are fucking sell outs. My friend and I use to spread the word, of all the stuff we knew that was corrupt. He called himself the peaceful patriot lol, and wanted to start some form of media to inform. A lot of folks just wont listen, and I dont think he spreads the word anymore, kinda like I dont like I use to. We had thousands of hours of researching, was a hobby of sorts lol. There is so much afoot its crazy. The majority was very factual, but it gets to a point where you have to decide if its disinformation or not. If I try and look some of these things up now on google, the links aint there, the info aint there, bookmarks are invalid, they dont want folks knowing this stuff. I still come up with stuff, sure, but its harder.

http://image.ibb.co/kOE7F7/post_1_19298_Safefamilygunguide.jpg">

http://image.ibb.co/fhGnF7/post_1_45642_Gun_Control.jpg">

I dont fly the American flag, mine has an X on it and 13 stars lol. I also redesigned it several years ago, but it still needs work.

http://preview.ibb.co/dBq8Nn/post_1_66967_new_rebel_flag_01.jpg">

Btw, I saw a video today of officer training, they had a chicken toy squeaking in front of cadets, and if they laughed, they had to do pushups lol. Now I know why officers never smile, they are trained not to.

Anonymous

I don't trust our city council, our provincial legislature or our federal parliament.

Wazzzup

South Africa and what is happening to white farmers there is a good argument for private citizens having guns.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"South Africa and what is happening to white farmers there is a good argument for private citizens having guns.

Wouldn't that just give the South African regime an excuse to carry out racial slaughter.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"South Africa and what is happening to white farmers there is a good argument for private citizens having guns.

Wouldn't that just give the South African regime an excuse to carry out racial slaughter.
I think They're going to do that anyway.  But south africans have been able to acquire guns for years.  

Having a gun allows farmers to protect themselves at least a bit against the murderers and torturers that are constantly invading their homes. (I would suggest buying dogs as well)  

They also might be able to escape and join some sort of resistence or militia movement.  Naturally its a long shot, but it beats just being slaughtered

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think They're going to do that anyway.  But south africans have been able to acquire guns for years.  

Having a gun allows farmers to protect themselves at least a bit against the murderers and torturers that are constantly invading their homes. (I would suggest buying dogs as well)  

They also might be able to escape and join some sort of resistence or militia movement.  Naturally its a long shot, but it beats just being slaughtered

Dude! Have you seen Machine Gun Preacher! Got Gerarld Butler in it. Damn good movie. Fash may even like it lol. Its a lil raunchy in the opening, and some drug use, but then he turns faith and goes off to save folks as a Missionary over there.