Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

This is how messed up America is.

Started by Bricktop, February 15, 2018, 10:07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"South Africa and what is happening to white farmers there is a good argument for private citizens having guns.

Wouldn't that just give the South African regime an excuse to carry out racial slaughter.
I think They're going to do that anyway.  But south africans have been able to acquire guns for years.  

Having a gun allows farmers to protect themselves at least a bit against the murderers and torturers that are constantly invading their homes. (I would suggest buying dogs as well)  

They also might be able to escape and join some sort of resistence or militia movement.  Naturally its a long shot, but it beats just being slaughtered

Dude, seriously.

You think having a gun will protect you from an armed military or paramilitary force?

I used to be one of those guys in black uniforms, balaclavas and ballistic helmets carrying an M16. If a standard squad of 10 turned up at your door, you'd crap your pants and do whatever they tell you to.

Don't be educated by your mass media. Its ALL bullshit. You'll either surrender or die. Regardless of what heat you have in your hand.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

http://preview.ibb.co/dBq8Nn/post_1_66967_new_rebel_flag_01.jpg">

Btw, I saw a video today of officer training, they had a chicken toy squeaking in front of cadets, and if they laughed, they had to do pushups lol. Now I know why officers never smile, they are trained not to.

GMO?

HAARP?

I know the other word.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

GMO?

HAARP?

I know the other word.

There is also a pic of a drone, and a camera lol.

GMO, not the good kind, is pesticide spliced into the seeds of veggies, so you are eating poison. They call it a slow kill.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c5/ca/a6/c5caa6bd061c29a67c53474a0b23059f--monsanto-rats.jpg">

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4hviJxVGkc0/VhsqKO9HSzI/AAAAAAAAGr8/3itRpkBJh8Q/s1600/corn.JPG">

HAARP was the weather modifying device up in Alaska. Its an antenna array that aimed into the ionosphere or something, and could project back down, going below the surface so far, and reaching submarines. Could cause hurricanes and earthquakes. One of the signs it was being used on an area was aurora borealis lights. That earthquake in Japan a few years ago, they recorded those lights in the sky right before it hit. Supposedly the station in Alaska was shut down for some time, but reopened. Other nations have them now too. Not only that, but they have mobile ones on ships as well. Its capable of other things as well.

NOW, they have a greater weapon than HAARP, because I got to digging what replaced it when it was shut down. Cell phone towers. They emit high bursts of radiation to an area when triggered. Can alter brain waves and such too.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

"Stanford University professor Umran Inan told Popular Science that weather-control conspiracy theories were "completely uninformed," explaining that "there's absolutely nothing we can do to disturb the Earth's [weather] systems. Even though the power HAARP radiates is very large, it's minuscule compared with the power of a lightning flash—and there are 50 to 100 lightning flashes every second. HAARP's intensity is very small."[5] Computer scientist David Naiditch characterizes HAARP as "a magnet for conspiracy theorists," saying that HAARP attracts their attention because, "its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed."[6] Journalist Sharon Weinberger called HAARP "the Moby Dick of conspiracy theories," and said the popularity of conspiracy theories often overshadows the benefits HAARP may provide to the scientific community.[42][43] Austin Baird writing in the Alaska Dispatch said, "What makes HAARP susceptible to conspiracy criticism is simple. The facility doesn't open its doors in the same way as other federally-funded research facilities around the country, and it doesn't go to great efforts to explain the importance of its research to the public."[33] In 2016, in response to these claims, the University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute, which manages the facility, announced that HAARP will host an annual open house in August, allowing visitors to tour the complex.[44]"

Blazor

Next you'll be telling me the wold isnt flat  :001_rolleyes:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"South Africa and what is happening to white farmers there is a good argument for private citizens having guns.

Wouldn't that just give the South African regime an excuse to carry out racial slaughter.
I think They're going to do that anyway.  But south africans have been able to acquire guns for years.  

Having a gun allows farmers to protect themselves at least a bit against the murderers and torturers that are constantly invading their homes. (I would suggest buying dogs as well)  

They also might be able to escape and join some sort of resistence or militia movement.  Naturally its a long shot, but it beats just being slaughtered

Dude, seriously.

You think having a gun will protect you from an armed military or paramilitary force?

I used to be one of those guys in black uniforms, balaclavas and ballistic helmets carrying an M16. If a standard squad of 10 turned up at your door, you'd crap your pants and do whatever they tell you to.

Don't be educated by your mass media. Its ALL bullshit. You'll either surrender or die. Regardless of what heat you have in your hand.

If the military show up on their doorstep, yes its too late.  i was referring to using a gun against criminals who come onto the farm.  or, if possible, joining a militia/resistance group.

Anonymous

I would definitely buy a gun if I lived in South Africa. Along with a half a dozen pitbulls, a six feet high electrified fence, body armour, and a moat with crocodiles in it.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"I would definitely buy a gun if I lived in South Africa. Along with a half a dozen pitbulls, a six feet high electrified fence, body armour, and a moat with crocodiles in it.

:laugh3: yep

Bricktop

None of which would protect you when a horde of landgrabbers descended on you.

If things ever got to a point in time for you to do that, its already too late.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"None of which would protect you when a horde of landgrabbers descended on you.

It would sure as hell make a robber's job a lot harder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Bricktop"None of which would protect you when a horde of landgrabbers descended on you.

I would think most farm families in South Africa have a firearm.

Bricktop

And of course, they would arrive armed with water pistols and waffle makers.

Sorry.

"Robbers", whatever they are, rarely ring before smashing down your front door. Possessing a firearm is as likely to lead to your demise as theirs. And bear in mind that in many countries, such as Switzerland, your firearm must be kept in an approved safety cabinet.

No, I'm sorry. If you NEED a gun to protect yourself, you're already in a bad place, and you should leave asap.

Bricktop

And anyone with malicious intent would know that.

Anonymous

And anyone with malicious intent would know that.

The safest decision white South African farmers can make is emigration..

But, until the day they say goodbye, security measures are needed.