The best topic

Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Shen Li a bad mother?

Started by Green_Hornet, July 14, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green Hornet is a faggot

Now we are on the same frequency.

He may or may not be gay and I don't particularly care.

keeper

I for one think he may be mentally ill, And i don't think making fun of someone who has been touched by God in anyones best interest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I for one think he may be mentally ill, And i don't think making fun of someone who has been touched by God in anyones best interest.

He has no problem casting the first stone though Keeps.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Keeper"I for one think he may be mentally ill, And i don't think making fun of someone who has been touched by God in anyones best interest.

Keeper is mentally ill and is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool anti semitic anticatholic sinophobic loser nutcase fruitcake moron liar spammer

jaysings

no, she is not, and that's all i can say

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"no, she is not, and that's all i can say

Ahhh thanks sweetie. :)

QuoteKeeper is mentally ill and is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool anti semitic anticatholic sinophobic loser nutcase fruitcake moron liar spammer

Quiet RW.

Rambo Wong

Shenli is a traitor who doesn't care about her Chinese heritage

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Shenli is a traitor who doesn't care about her Chinese heritage

RW, you're silly.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

QuoteKeeper is mentally ill and is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choking the chicken crap'n drool anti semitic anticatholic sinophobic loser nutcase fruitcake moron liar spammer

Quiet RW.

you're not a bad mother is the last word i will say because u treated me so kind :P

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

Quiet RW.

you're not a bad mother is the last word i will say because u treated me so kind :P

I am glad you are happy here jaysings..

Can you tell us about yourself?

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Quiet RW.

i'm an intermediate english learner and am trying to improve my english skill

Anonymous

I am guessing she meant things like your job, where you live, interests, etc.

jaysings

well, i have many interests,like workout, playing badminton, hiking, and reading,but learning english that freaks me out robs most of my time away

i'm living in vanvouver, which i don't really like to live in, because this city is getting competitive at any aspects as well as getting congested

Anonymous

well, i have many interests,like workout, playing badminton, hiking, and reading,but learning english that freaks me out robs most of my time away

i'm living in vanvouver, which i don't really like to live in, because this city is getting competitive at any aspects as well as getting congested

I used to like working out too, but I have been slacking off over the past year. I am getting out of shape and need to get back at it.

Time Flies

Of course Shen Li is a bad mother and so is Fashionista. Confused, white worshipping whores giving birth to self-loathing mental cases that will deny their Asian side. Asian women like them are a cancer on the Asian community. Their ugly mongrel brats spread the disease.