Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Shen Li a bad mother?

Started by Green_Hornet, July 14, 2013, 09:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time Flies

Of course Shen Li is a bad mother and so is Fashionista. Confused, white worshipping whores giving birth to self-loathing mental cases that will deny their Asian side. Asian women like them are a cancer on the Asian community. Their ugly mongrel brats spread the disease.

Anonymous

^^I get it dude, women don't notice you. However, it is not because you are East Asian. It's because NO woman anywhere is attracted to pathetic misogynistic crybabies. :x

Time Flies

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^I get it dude, women don't notice you. However, it is not because you are East Asian. It's because NO woman anywhere is attracted to pathetic misogynistic crybabies. :x

I have to work twice as hard and be twice as good as white men to get noticed and do you know why? It is because of internalized white worshipping sluts like you. You not only believe, you promote all the anti-Asian male garbage the West produces. It's bad enough white men don't want to see us in healthy relationships, but our own women throw us under the bus too.

Romero

Quote from: "Time Flies"I have to work twice as hard and be twice as good as white men to get noticed and do you know why?

Most Asian guys don't have this problem. So it must be you.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^I get it dude, women don't notice you. However, it is not because you are East Asian. It's because NO woman anywhere is attracted to pathetic misogynistic crybabies. :x

I have to work twice as hard and be twice as good as white men to get noticed and do you know why? It is because of internalized white worshipping sluts like you. You not only believe, you promote all the anti-Asian male garbage the West produces. It's bad enough white men don't want to see us in healthy relationships, but our own women throw us under the bus too.

it is most likely because you have a 3 inch dick.....not much you can do about that...maybe look for someone over 35 or divorced a couple of times...they are not as picky...good luck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"Of course Shen Li is a bad mother and so is Fashionista. Confused, white worshipping whores giving birth to self-loathing mental cases that will deny their Asian side. Asian women like them are a cancer on the Asian community. Their ugly mongrel brats spread the disease.

I married a Christian man I love..

I don't care that he is white, so why should you..

He is a good and loving husband and father.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^What a pathetic fucking excuse for a man. Buy a rifle, stick it in your mouth just like you would Harold Anderson's cock, load and squeeze the fucking trigger.

With comments like that, it show that Shen Li is a pathetic excuse for a mother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^What a pathetic fucking excuse for a man. Buy a rifle, stick it in your mouth just like you would Harold Anderson's cock, load and squeeze the fucking trigger.

With comments like that, it show that Shen Li is a pathetic excuse for a mother.

Dude, you ever said that to my fucking face I would rip your psychotic tongue right out of your fucking mouth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Dude, you ever said that to my fucking face I would rip your psychotic tongue right out of your fucking mouth.

Shen Li, be careful with the threats please.

Odinson

Renee

Whoa girl, calm down. Don't make me sit on you. :D  

Don't let him get to you like that, he isn't worth it. He's just a bush league, common, everyday, nutjob with a big mouth.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I have a feeling she will have her husband to do the ripping...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Whoa girl, calm down. Don't make me sit on you. :D  

Don't let him get to you like that, he isn't worth it. He's just a bush league, common, everyday, nutjob with a big mouth.

I know, but if I ratchet it up just a little he will go to VF whining about how the big bad iron chink is threatening the delicate little flower. They can deal with the freak.

jaysings

pls calm down...... although i don't know what is going on all along......

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

pls calm down...... although i don't know what is going on all along......

I don't mean it literally. Anyway, Green hornet is too cowardly to meet anyone face to face.