The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Prostate Exam?

Started by Angry White Male, April 11, 2018, 12:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

I remember seeing a video of a village in Africa...they used the blunt end of a stick to brush their teeth and they all had excellent teeth!

They still into our heads we need to buy buy buy to live live live...no you don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm not getting any younger, and have approached the age where some sources recommend getting Dr. Fingers to insert his long digit into my rectum, and then wiggling it around.

My ass is a virgin ass, and there is no way I will permit some dude to stick his fingers in there.  Once a male finger enters the rectum, you're almost as good as gay, and that innocence is forever lost.  Perhaps it wouldn't be as bad if one could find a female Doktor to do this.

So this brought me to thinking...  If a finger needs to go in there, I'd rather it be my own finger than Dr. Fingers long, thick index finger.  I Googled if this was even possible, to do your own exam, and the answer is 'sort of.'  However, most people would not know what to feel for.

Nonetheless, as I continued to study, what I found is that prostate exams are actually way over-rated in how many men they actually end up helping.  A particular blood test is actually far more accurate.  I read that for one man to be saved, something like 1,000 men would have to be tested.

So, it seems like I may not have to de-virginize my ass, either by a perverted Dr. Fingers, or attempt with my own finger, after all...  The test is over-rated, and I just won't get it done.

Here's something to take to the bank.

If not now, it WILL happen.

Homophobia or not, you will need it checked.

Oh...and its not just a question of having a finger up your ass. Its having a cutter inserted into your ass while they take 20 small tissue samples from the gland.

Have fun.

The exam is better than the operation..

I'm encouraging my husband to make an appointment for it.

Bricktop

Well, not quite.

You're awake for the examination...and it does not tickle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, not quite.

I'm sure it doesn't which is why I want my husband to  get an examination.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, not quite.

Go pro!

Zetsu

Lol who cares Mel, dun tell me you rather die from ass cancer one day than taking the rectal exam, I mean it's not like Peaches will be your doctor doing it for you.
Permanently off his rocker

Berry Sweet

Yeah...ask for it pap smear style!

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah...ask for it pap smear style!

My thoughts exactly, Mel thinks his virgin ass is like some wanted prize when teh fact is no fks are given tbh, no pun intended, lol.

Anonymous

My husband doesn't want to get a prostate exam either.

Berry Sweet

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband doesn't want to get a prostate exam either.

I think most guys are like that, but you need to convince him he's past that homophobia teen age and it's always better to prevent than regret painfully afterwards.  Lol ask him does he want a finger up his ass for a min, or prefers to have some painful tumor growing in his rectal cavity there for the rest of his life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I think most guys are like that, but you need to convince him he's past that homophobia teen age and it's always better to prevent than regret painfully afterwards.  Lol ask him does it want a finger up his ass for a min, or prefers to have a painful tumor growing in there for the rest of his life.

He thinks because he's healthy, he doesn't need it.

realgrimm

Prostate exams are just excuses for weird men to put fingers in your asshole..I'll pass there.. Not buying what your selling ..

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Prostate exams are just excuses for weird men to put fingers in your asshole..I'll pass there.. Not buying what your selling ..

Prostate cancer is almost as common as breast cancer..

Examinations help catch it early.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

I think most guys are like that, but you need to convince him he's past that homophobia teen age and it's always better to prevent than regret painfully afterwards.  Lol ask him does it want a finger up his ass for a min, or prefers to have a painful tumor growing in there for the rest of his life.

He thinks because he's healthy, he doesn't need it.

Hmm if nothing could be done to convince him for now, then I'd recommend what my dad does every morning when he wakes up, he told me to lay on my back, elevate my legs in their air and do splits/legs spread apart and move my legs back together, and spread and close spread and close, and keep doing it for a few mins will help reduce teh chance of having prostate cancer.  Lol duno does it works, but my dad told me the condition of his  prostate has improve drastically after doing those exercise for over a year.