Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Prostate Exam?

Started by Angry White Male, April 11, 2018, 12:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I'm not getting any younger, and have approached the age where some sources recommend getting Dr. Fingers to insert his long digit into my rectum, and then wiggling it around.

My ass is a virgin ass, and there is no way I will permit some dude to stick his fingers in there.  Once a male finger enters the rectum, you're almost as good as gay, and that innocence is forever lost.  Perhaps it wouldn't be as bad if one could find a female Doktor to do this.

So this brought me to thinking...  If a finger needs to go in there, I'd rather it be my own finger than Dr. Fingers long, thick index finger.  I Googled if this was even possible, to do your own exam, and the answer is 'sort of.'  However, most people would not know what to feel for.

Nonetheless, as I continued to study, what I found is that prostate exams are actually way over-rated in how many men they actually end up helping.  A particular blood test is actually far more accurate.  I read that for one man to be saved, something like 1,000 men would have to be tested.

So, it seems like I may not have to de-virginize my ass, either by a perverted Dr. Fingers, or attempt with my own finger, after all...  The test is over-rated, and I just won't get it done.

Frood

Can't you just eyeball your prostate while you're up there?  ac_umm
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

How old are you? My mate's father was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, he's late 50's.  Apparently it's the most treatable of cancer types.

I don't think I could bring myself to go and have some doctor sticking fingers up there...

Frood

Quote from: "SCOUSE"How old are you? My mate's father was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, he's late 50's.  Apparently it's the most treatable of cancer types.

I don't think I could bring myself to go and have some doctor sticking fingers up there...

Fingers? How do you know you could take multiples?   :laugh:

Relax though. It's only gay if you moan then bear down on them .
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Can't you just eyeball your prostate while you're up there?  ac_umm

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm not getting any younger, and have approached the age where some sources recommend getting Dr. Fingers to insert his long digit into my rectum, and then wiggling it around.

My ass is a virgin ass, and there is no way I will permit some dude to stick his fingers in there.  Once a male finger enters the rectum, you're almost as good as gay, and that innocence is forever lost.  Perhaps it wouldn't be as bad if one could find a female Doktor to do this.

So this brought me to thinking...  If a finger needs to go in there, I'd rather it be my own finger than Dr. Fingers long, thick index finger.  I Googled if this was even possible, to do your own exam, and the answer is 'sort of.'  However, most people would not know what to feel for.

Nonetheless, as I continued to study, what I found is that prostate exams are actually way over-rated in how many men they actually end up helping.  A particular blood test is actually far more accurate.  I read that for one man to be saved, something like 1,000 men would have to be tested.

So, it seems like I may not have to de-virginize my ass, either by a perverted Dr. Fingers, or attempt with my own finger, after all...  The test is over-rated, and I just won't get it done.

Here's something to take to the bank.

If not now, it WILL happen.

Homophobia or not, you will need it checked.

Oh...and its not just a question of having a finger up your ass. Its having a cutter inserted into your ass while they take 20 small tissue samples from the gland.

Have fun.

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"How old are you? My mate's father was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, he's late 50's.  Apparently it's the most treatable of cancer types.

I heard you enjoyed yours so much you tried making it a regular weekly appointment.   :laugh3:

Bricktop

Dinky works in a hospital.

He gets freebies.

Frood

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I heard you enjoyed yours so much you tried making it a regular weekly appointment.   :laugh3:

What's that again, Frankly Fingers?  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  :thumbup:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"How old are you?

Quickly approaching the big four-oh, sadly...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Here's something to take to the bank.

If not now, it WILL happen.

Not necessarily!  If I refuse to permit Doktor to insert finger into rectum, it's not like they will hold me down and force me to take it!

Frood

Ace only said finger. Scouse was thinking of fingers.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I would certainly question the Doktors motives if he attempted to shove more than one finger into teh rectumz!  The next thing you know, you're getting 'examined' while both of the Doktors hands are strangely on your shoulders...

Berry Sweet

It's a typical thought in a straight male.  I know some men who had it done and told me their experience.  Brave for them to do so but it's about your health and nothing more.

A prostate exam is not not gorey sexual movie...its just a check.  Get it done.  Better be safe than sick.  I'm sure you can take a single finger...you poo right?

Angry White Male

One of my points though was, is that I have found that recent studies have shown that it is actually not as 'necessary' as some would have you believe.  Statistics back this up.

Of course Doktors want you in there to bill for services, but let's look at it like a toothbrush.  Remember when it was drilled into our heads that we need to use a new toothbrush quite often?

Why?  It's plastic.  As long as it isn't falling apart, a toothbrush that's a week old is absolutely no different than a toothbrush that's a year old in function.

Maybe fingers in ass is over-rated, as I've seen, and will not get de-virginized unless I seriously feel there's a problem.