News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

NSFW: Epic Meltdown at Vape Shop by Trump hating bearded baby (Language Warning)

Started by Frood, December 29, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"We white people should apologize..

For being so entitled that we have these leftie nutbags.

They are like an STD..

We have had too much fun and now we have a disease.

But, do you notice most of the whining about Caucasians comes from other Caucasians.

Yes..

The black guy is okay with the shirt but the world saviour isnt..

White lefties have a halo over their heads and they defend other peoples rights.

Its just another type of racism.. Another type of superior power tripping.

Wazzxup said that in the USA especially, working class Caucasians are shamed to such an extent the only way they can redeem themselves is by shaming and blaming fellow Caucasians who don't hate themselves.

Odinson

They are like an STD..

But, do you notice most of the whining about Caucasians comes from other Caucasians.

Yes..

White lefties have a halo over their heads and they defend other peoples rights.

Wazzxup said that in the USA especially, working class Caucasians are shamed to such an extent the only way they can redeem themselves is by shaming and blaming fellow Caucasians who don't hate themselves.

There are many kinds of manifestations..

But the core reason is that they dont feel good about themselves.

Gaon

They are like an STD..

Yes..

They are taught to feel bad about being white. My little girl is one of the few caucasians in her class in Surrey. She is subjected to racial shaming regularly. And her teacher is white.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone tries to racial shame me will wish they hadn't.

I hope one or two tries to. ac_biggrin
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I prefer they didn't...to be honest there's not a lot of reverse sexism in Australia...most people respect each other.

The odd unhinged brat manipulated by far left educators might open their yap, but nobody gives them the time of day.

But I won't be disrespected because of my race or gender.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I prefer they didn't...to be honest there's not a lot of reverse sexism in Australia...most people respect each other.

The odd unhinged brat manipulated by far left educators might open their yap, but nobody gives them the time of day.

But I won't be disrespected because of my race or gender.

Hear hear!!!  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Quote from: "Gaon"

They are like an STD..

Yes..

They are taught to feel bad about being white. My little girl is one of the few caucasians in her class in Surrey. She is subjected to racial shaming regularly. And her teacher is white.

Maybe you should file a complaint.. About bullying..

Racial shaming of any sort is still illegal.

If the locals dont care, go federal..

If that doesnt help...

Go ghetto.

Gaon

Quote from: "Gaon"

They are like an STD..

Yes..

Maybe you should file a complaint.. About bullying..

Racial shaming of any sort is still illegal.

If the locals dont care, go federal..

If that doesnt help...

Go ghetto.

You are not the first person to recommend we fight this garbage.

I don't know. I am not a citizen yet. I don't want to rock the boat, but I can't stand that my daughter is being blamed for all the world's problems just because she has white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Although not a citizen, you are legally covered by Canadian law. You should be able to exercise the same rights as a Canadian citizen.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Although not a citizen, you are legally covered by Canadian law. You should be able to exercise the same rights as a Canadian citizen.

I am entitled to the same rights, but is the curriculum unlawful? Is blaming caucasians for everything illegal?
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I am unfamiliar with Canadian anti-discriminatory legislation.

However, what I do know is that, as a parent, you have every right to remove your child from a harmful environment...or to instruct her to leave the classroom if she feels offended or intimidated by any activity taking place within.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"I am unfamiliar with Canadian anti-discriminatory legislation.

However, what I do know is that, as a parent, you have every right to remove your child from a harmful environment...or to instruct her to leave the classroom if she feels offended or intimidated by any activity taking place within.

And we will inform her teacher that whenever they single out whites for blame, she will not be in the classroom.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Exactly.

You might consider adding that the incident will be reported to the relevant authorities.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Exactly.

You might consider adding that the incident will be reported to the relevant authorities.

It's the school board that is behind this bullshit.