The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"*certainly not.  Bleh, you cant edit as a guest.

https://ibb.co/1X2mXZ1">

You bastards think broken coffee mugs are funny?

My client was cut to ribbons when he opened this package.

Did King Martini send this or the  unabomber?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest" I only skimmed this post, but I'm gonna say this.

You are legit MORE invested in it than me or my husband.

Of course you only skimmed it; you know through bitter experience that every time you get going on an argument and I happen to get involved, I wind up tripping you up over your own words.

Or....its what I said the first time.

You are 100 percent wasting your thoughts and energy.  I havent "tripped up" on anything because I'm not a liar, but you are totally free to dive in and give a shit about this way more than I do. I'm certainly gonna stop you from having terrible judgement.

Maybe you'll get a broken mug for your trouble. Lulz.

We're you "fired" from your job, like you cried to anybody who would listen?

Or now, you suddenly "quit"?

Which was it, again?

Anonymous

Why did I quote someone in my last post?

What's wrong with this board software, Did King Martini design it?

Anonymous

Of course you only skimmed it; you know through bitter experience that every time you get going on an argument and I happen to get involved, I wind up tripping you up over your own words.

You are 100 percent wasting your thoughts and energy.  I havent "tripped up" on anything because I'm not a liar, but you are totally free to dive in and give a shit about this way more than I do. I'm certainly gonna stop you from having terrible judgement.

Which was it, again?

Actually I made several statements that I wasnt going to be further discussing it.

But I say I was fired, yep. Because I was hoping if he thought I was fired he would stop.  But he didnt, so i quit.

So let me get this straight, you think if a man on these boards gets shitty and decides to go after a woman with childrens job and she talks about it, that's "crying to anyone who will listen?" Yanno pretty much everyone approached me privately about it out of concern, and many knew I wasnt fired.  I found out a lot of people hate this guy for various reason having to do with perpetually lying, promising things and not following through, for hounding and using PI.

If you really wanna hump this old bullshit in some show of approval of a 47 year old man who pawns his kids Switch, cant pay for his own shit, never takes responsibility for his own bullshit and goes after jobs when he gets dumped(I'm not the first he has done that to) and uses his kids as ammo but wont even provide them with a safe, clean environment be my guest....but that makes you as fucked up as he is.

Spare me your narrative you've built in your head reading crumbs on the internet, no one over here in my house gives a shit about this bullshit. I'm not rehashing it with some stranger I dont owe a single explaination to so be happy with your version and go kick your boy some money so he stops trying to host fundraisers for himself under the guise of charity.

I'm not addressing this again. Think what you want and good luck, I truly hope you eventually move on like me and my family have. It's nice on the other side ;)

Anonymous

Which was it, again?

Actually I made several statements that I wasnt going to be further discussing it.

But I say I was fired, yep. Because I was hoping if he thought I was fired he would stop.  But he didnt, so i quit.

So let me get this straight, you think if a man on these boards gets shitty and decides to go after a woman with childrens job and she talks about it, that's "crying to anyone who will listen?" Yanno pretty much everyone approached me privately about it out of concern, and many knew I wasnt fired.  I found out a lot of people hate this guy for various reason having to do with perpetually lying, promising things and not following through, for hounding and using PI.

If you really wanna hump this old bullshit in some show of approval of a 47 year old man who pawns his kids Switch, cant pay for his own shit, never takes responsibility for his own bullshit and goes after jobs when he gets dumped(I'm not the first he has done that to) and uses his kids as ammo but wont even provide them with a safe, clean environment be my guest....but that makes you as fucked up as he is.

Spare me your narrative you've built in your head reading crumbs on the internet, no one over here in my house gives a shit about this bullshit. I'm not rehashing it with some stranger I dont owe a single explaination to so be happy with your version and go kick your boy some money so he stops trying to host fundraisers for himself under the guise of charity.

I'm not addressing this again. Think what you want and good luck, I truly hope you eventually move on like me and my family have. It's nice on the other side ;)

So, you lied.

Thank you :yahoo:

Anonymous

Do you often suffer delusions?

You gonna cry that I attempted to dodge a fucking stalker?

Lying about being fired is a perfectly acceptable response to having an unhinged pathological peice of shit harrassing your job if you are trying to get them to get the fuck out of your life.  Considering everytime that fucktard opens his mouth bullshit comes out to where absolutely no one, not even his kids, believe anything he says.

If you think that is what is wrong in that situation, you are probably him and belong in a psych ward.

Get the fuck over it. Ain't nobody gonna feel bad that a chronic pathological got lied to in attempt to get him to go the fuck away.

Anonymous

So lying is good only when you do it?

Didn't you just say you were not a liar?

Anonymous

You cant make this shit up lol.

Dovey: lies about getting fired to try to get Kratini to stop emailing and calling her job and move on and leave her and her family the fuck alone.  This clearly makes her a crybaby victim....lol.

Kraytini: Lies about having an autistic child in an attempt to coerce Dovey to pay for his choice to pawn the kids Switch. Lies about his age. Lies about buying his ex a house. Lies about his kids reading the board to manipulate how other people post and to make excuses for his psycho behavior.  Lies to his own kids telling them their mother and a woman who wants nothing to do with him are plotting to have him killed.  

I could on all day.

But by all means, keep complaining about a situation that no one cares about because I lied to try to get a harrassing fucking nutjob out of my real life.

Hahahaha. Ridiculous.

Discussion over. I suspect you are him trying to argue about the same stupid because some attention is better than no attention and you really dont have shit else.

Move on, creepo. I'm not gonna bother reading whatever butthurt convoluted monologue you spew in response. This shits been over for a few months. Trying to reason with a lying, mentally ill bag of narcissistic shit is an utter waste of time.

Good luck being a deadbeat lying peice of shit trying to convince internet people who dont know better that you are a decent human. You dont sell as well as you think.

Anonymous

So, you lied, played victim, then lied some more after?

But, you said you don't lie, which, by your own words, is a lie.

Again, thank you :yahoo:

Anonymous

One more time and then I'm really done lol

This guy legit lies about EVERYTHING, including silly stupid shit that isnt even in the realm of believable. Like driving through a fucking building and that's why he is terrified to drive.  The kinda guy who "forgets" his debit card so the female has to pay for him, right?  

And he is trying to be offended that when HE decided to abuse trust he was never fucking worthy of to get a single mom who has three kids fired she LIED trying to protect her family from HIM. Holy fuck it's so mental.  He wanted to take income from children to get "revenge" on someone who decided they didnt want to further deal with his constant drama and bullshit.

Unbelievable lol. The only thing I'm ever gonna feel bad about is that my judgement and I allowed a narcisstic predator too close to my family.  

Dont worry dude, no one expects any decent conduct from you so please feel free to continue blaming me for talking to you. It was a mistake, I totally own it.

If I had to walk away from my job to extract you from my real life because saying I was fired didnt work, it was a worthwhile trade. Lord knows it helped me stop my divorce because husband and I came together to protect our family from a legit fucking vengeful and entitled psycho.  Say what you want about GB being a "cuck" but at the end of the day he fought FOR his family and chose to become a better husband and father.

You ruthlessly attacked your ex and tried to put her through hell, used your kids by bashing their mother to them and you do nothing but wallow in your self inflicted misery and filth trying to be something on the internet other people might want.

Really you should get offline, get into therapy and provide a safe environment for those kids who deserve way fucking better than the shit and drama you fling at them. My kids think you were just a wierd friend. Of course yours get an earful about how I'm bitter and trying to have you killed because you cant be assed to be a decent fucking father. Keep talking about "24 year old pussy" and using women for sex(no one believes you, fyi) while you have a teen aged daughter.  Its fucking disgusting and disappointing.

Whatever you are a mess. I'm just glad I ditched when I did because you cant even handle a casual thing without a shit ton of drama.

Now go "be mad" like anyone fucking cares about your selfish ass "feelings".  In fact just go drop the fuck dead so you can at least do ONE thing that benefits other people.

Btw, the minute I caught on to what a huge massive liar you are?  ALL I tried to do was get back MY money I spent getting your damn switch out and have you pay for your own damn fuck up. I got what....80 bucks and just spent the rest because i feel HELLA bad for your ex and kids.

The only victim you have is YOU.

Anonymous

Narcissists who are devoid of empathy do not ever understand naunce and would not understand the difference between someone lying to protect their family/livelihood and get someone toxic and possibly dangerous out of the picture......and someone who just lies because they are a lying pathological liar.

You dont have the ability to have empathy or deep critical thought and you are just invested in finding ways to manipulate.

Hence the "deeerrr she said she wasnt a liar, but she totally lied right here! Gotcha! Deeerrr".

Go kill yourself.

Anonymous

Because when your disgusting actions in harrassing people in real life pisses them off, when you are a low life dead beat piece of fucking shit who doesnt care if your actions hurts your own or other peoples kids....it mist be a meellttdown.

It's just the game, eh? Having massive tantrums and harrassing people?  You an icon, yo.

Fyi, while I was trying to get you to drop enough random 15 to 20 bucks to cover the cost of YOUR kids switch, I was up in Joos PMs trying to get him to meet me for dinner.

I figured since you were always telling me "go be with Jooooooo" I'd give it a shot. A few weeks of chasing my ex was more interesting and fulfilling than a few months of your nonstop mewling bullshit and wild ass stories you used to make excuses for being such a gotdam disappointment.

Why the fuck are you still alive?

Anonymous

See, your problem, was that Martini was nothing more then a fuckboy. You needed to treat him as such.

He didn't care about you. YOU and you really need to understand this, put yourself in whatever situation you had to deal with concerning your job.

YOU knew better then to do whatever it was that YOU did.

Martini didn't get you fired, you said he did, you told everyone on open forum he did, but now the truth comes out that you quit.

Martini explained this in a post he just made at his forum, he sent one email to the occupation. It was the occupation contacting him. He also went into great lengths as to why he sent the email- to find out if having such contents was legal. If you are a CNA, then you know sending information of patients via text message isn't smart, and many, if not 90% of those who work in that industry find it disgusting that somebody who takes an oath of privacy to protect patients breaks that trust, you, and only you, have yourself to blame.

Martini also shows that while he was talking to you, he was also talking to two other women and saying the exact same things. YOU, were the only one setting dates as to when YOU were going to marry him.

YOU came to see him. Not once did he ever come to see you.

YOU kicked your husband out of YOUR home so YOU can bring Martini out to YOU.

YOU believed Martini, the purest definition of a fuckboy.

That, is on YOU

Anonymous

Women and children being harassed and Cunt is here defending the harasser.

Birds of a feather spring to mind......

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview