Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Believe me Shen; I have no intention of letting my guard down with him. He is far too erratic and besides I don't cotton to his hypocritical kind of white supremacy crap. That Faux Neo-Nazi garbage he spews is horseshit. It's nothing but the ravings of a juvenile angst filled mind.

I do give him kudos for his taste in women though; if it can be believed. There are very few guys out there that will openly declare a preference for big girls. Too bad in Odie's case he turns out to be a bit of a nut.

Hello Ms. Renee, how are you today?

:)

I thought I would drop by on my lunch break and say hello..

Shen Li is a friend of mine, but I try to be subjective when people are in disagreement with her or sometimes I try to get her to see things through other people's eyes...

But in this case, I am taking her side as well as yours and Obvious Li against Odie..

I never seen anyone do a 180 degree turn on another person for no reason the way he has on Shen Li.

Yeah, he has said a lot of things to Shen Li that are just vile and completely uncalled for and for no discernible reason. I used to think it was because he was drunk but I'm not so sure. I'm beginning to think it's because he has the mentality of a 15 year old that has spent far too much time on Neo-Nazi websites. There is a real resurgence of Nazism in many Northern European countries and I think one of the misfits who gravitate to that stuff has moved in here.

When he first joined us he was friendly especially to Shen Li..

But then he seemed to become more obsessed with race and men of different races he thinks are seeking to attack him..

After that he announced he has a black girlfriend who is pregnant with triplets..

Strangely his hatred of men of colour grew from that point..

Whatever the reason for his paranoia, Shen Li did nothing to provoke such disturbing vile insults.

Renee

Hello Ms. Renee, how are you today?

:)

I thought I would drop by on my lunch break and say hello..

Shen Li is a friend of mine, but I try to be subjective when people are in disagreement with her or sometimes I try to get her to see things through other people's eyes...

But in this case, I am taking her side as well as yours and Obvious Li against Odie..

I never seen anyone do a 180 degree turn on another person for no reason the way he has on Shen Li.

Yeah, he has said a lot of things to Shen Li that are just vile and completely uncalled for and for no discernible reason. I used to think it was because he was drunk but I'm not so sure. I'm beginning to think it's because he has the mentality of a 15 year old that has spent far too much time on Neo-Nazi websites. There is a real resurgence of Nazism in many Northern European countries and I think one of the misfits who gravitate to that stuff has moved in here.

But then he seemed to become more obsessed with race and men of different races he thinks are seeking to attack him..

After that he announced he has a black girlfriend who is pregnant with triplets..

Whatever the reason for his paranoia, Shen Li did nothing to provoke such disturbing vile insults.

Yeah, the black girlfriend thing doesn't fit with his rhetoric. One answer is he might feel threatened by black males because he is insecure in his relationship with his girlfriend. Maybe he thinks a black dude with a bigger pee-pee than his is going to steal his woman. If that's the case then he must not think very much of the mother of his children.

I don't know exactly what his issue is but he needs to cut the shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yeah, the black girlfriend thing doesn't fit with his rhetoric. One answer is he might feel threatened by black males because he is insecure in his relationship with his girlfriend. Maybe he thinks a black dude with a bigger pee-pee than his is going to steal his woman. If that's the case then he must not think very much of the mother of his children.

I don't know exactly what his issue is but he needs to cut the shit.

His life does not make sense when you compare it to what he writes..

But he may be be very insecure about himself as you said Ms. Renee..

We are growing weary of his angst issues.

Anonymous

We got along great when he first joined. I was happy to have what I thought at the time was an adult conservative with a decent sense of humour to boot. His behaviour gradually became more erratic with each and every post. He also started contradicting himself.

To their credit, OL and Romero seemed to sense right from the get go that something was rotten in Helsinki. I don't know if it is because they are both older than me or it is simply a guy thing, but those boys weren't buying his wares. I would tell both of them they should relax, but they were right about him and I was wrong. I actually left this forum briefly because of that punk, but never again. I will no longer take shit from the likes of Odinstein. I should not have tolerated it in the first place.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

We got along great when he first joined. I was happy to have what I thought at the time was an adult conservative with a decent sense of humour to boot. His behaviour gradually became more erratic with each and every post. He also started contradicting himself.

To their credit, OL and Romero seemed to sense right from the get go that something was rotten in Helsinki. I don't know if it is because they are both older than me or it is simply a guy thing, but those boys weren't buying his wares. I would tell both of them they should relax, but they were right about him and I was wrong. I actually left this forum briefly because of that punk, but never again. I will no longer take shit from the likes of Odinstein. I should not have tolerated it in the first place.

Yes, he is obviously not stable but I do think a lot of what he says is bullshit. He seems to think women are impressed by that whole He-Man chest pounding act he puts on. It's one of the reasons I think he is about 15 years old mentally.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yes, he is obviously not stable but I do think a lot of what he says is bullshit. He seems to think women are impressed by that whole He-Man chest pounding act he puts on. It's one of the reasons I think he is about 15 years old mentally.

Oh I agree, he has no manly qualities whatsoever. Wulfie was spot on about that. I detest immature guys at least as much as effeminate ones.

Odinson

So the twins talked shit about me even before I turned ship?

Odinstein? I´m not a jew....

Odinson

QuoteRenee wrote:

Believe me Shen; I have no intention of letting my guard down with him. He is far too erratic and besides I don't cotton to his hypocritical kind of white supremacy crap. That Faux Neo-Nazi garbage he spews is horseshit. It's nothing but the ravings of a juvenile angst filled mind.

I do give him kudos for his taste in women though; if it can be believed. There are very few guys out there that will openly declare a preference for big girls. Too bad in Odie's case he turns out to be a bit of a nut.

Obvious Li thinks his extreme mood swings is the result of alcohol abuse. You and Wulfie feel his erratic behaviour are the growing pains of an awkward adolescent boy who is having trouble finding his way in the world. Blames others for his inability to fit in anywhere. Myself, I prefer to keep it simple...he's a jackass!!

You're right I think he is on the young side and rather immature and I think that's most of his problem. On the other hand I know why Wulfie doesn't like Odie. Wulf being Mr. hardcore Ex-U.S. Marine has an instant dislike for any non-US service personnel. In fact I think he looks down his nose at almost anyone who isn't or wasn't a US Marine.  :lol:

I've known Wulfie personally for quite a while and he is the real deal. He not the kind of individual you screw around with. He has seen some bad shit and then some. He is actually a friend of one of my husbands cousins appearntly they served together in Desert Storm. He has mellowed a lot over the years but don't fuck with him; he is smart and he is unmercifully  

vicious when he wants to be.

Yes and wulfie is gonna die of some tumor pretty soon if he actually served in combat... Wulfie boy was some office bitch.

The baddest shit he has ever seen is when he had to make a weekly training plan. Even then the bitch whines like he has had the bad deal.

Being in the military does not mean he did combat. There are alot of other duties.

He has some kind of a document of where superior officers have written the battles of which wulfie took part on and the manner of his service. I suggest you take a look on that document...

Rambo Wong

Hey whacko moron fruitcake nutbar choking the chicken twirlybrain crap'n drool ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit,Odinson no one has bought a copy of that terrible book Mission Of Honour. Are you trying to gain favour with the grand wizard of the KKK. Your continuous spamming of MMB with your racist,sinophobic,antisematic,anti-Catholic whacko twirlybrain conspiracy theory lies is a window on your demented brain,ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit,Odinson is a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING HIS CHICKEN TWIRLYBRAIN STUPID MORON NUTCASE IDIOTIC RETARD CRAP'N DROOL. You must be a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING THE CHICKEN STUPID MORON IDIOTIC TWIRLYBRAIN NUTCASE RETARD CRAP'N DROOL for bumping this thread that has fallen off the front page to PIMP the loser of book, Mission Of Honour. Now ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Odinson continues SPAM his LIE that 90% of the Chinese cheered and clapped during 9/11 and that AIDS is a man-made disease.

No one will buy this racist book at any price you WHACKO FRUITCAKE TWIRLYBRAIN STUPID MORON IDIOTIC NUTCASE RETARD CHOKING THE CHICKEN CRAP'N DROOL ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit/Odinson

No one will enjoy this racist book. Your obsessive behaviour sure reveals that you ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit/Odinson are nothing but a FRUITCAKE STUPID MORON IDIOTIC NUTCASE to the members of MMB. Like bumping this thread in as attempt to sell ONE copy of poorly selling 14 year old racist book. Mission Of Honour, But hey, you are the FRUITCAKE MORON TWIRLYBRAIN ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit/Odinson

Another Brilliant Book By John McLean

A Mission Of Honour: The Royal Navy In The Pacific 1769 1997 by John McLean

There is a good chance some of your friends read this book. Dealing with over two centuries of British naval interest in the largest ocean, A Mission of Honour deals with such disparate topics as exploration, marine surveying and charting, transportation of convicts, harvesting Kauri timber for spars, fighting wars against the Russians, Chinese, Maoris, Germans and Japanese. Shipwrecks, mutiny, piracy, desertion, ceremonial and the creation of new colonies such as Australia and New Zealand.

Britain's gift to the Pacific has been by sea power. Almost singlehandedly bringing peace, order and security to the vastness of the Pacific region, the Royal Navy carved for itself the honour of being the most positive factor in the development of peaceful trade.

This is a remarkable work of research and an uplifting account of how HM ships and men changed the world, largely for the better. John McLean, barrister of Gray's Inn, historian and former RNZ Naval Reserve officer, has collected an array of tales of derring-do, adventure, initiative and plain old-fashioned courage that are informative, narrated with a very readable style and some humour, and at times uplifting and thought-provoking.Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Hey whacko moron fruitcake nutbar choking the chicken twirlybrain crap'n drool ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit,Odinson no one has bought a copy of that terrible book Mission Of Honour. Are you trying to gain favour with the grand wizard of the KKK. Your continuous spamming of MMB with your racist,sinophobic,antisematic,anti-Catholic whacko twirlybrain conspiracy theory lies is a window on your demented brain,ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit,Odinson is a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING HIS CHICKEN TWIRLYBRAIN STUPID MORON NUTCASE IDIOTIC RETARD CRAP'N DROOL. You must be a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING THE CHICKEN STUPID MORON IDIOTIC TWIRLYBRAIN NUTCASE RETARD CRAP'N DROOL for bumping this thread that has fallen off the front page to PIMP the loser of book, Mission Of Honour. Now ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Odinson continues SPAM his LIE that 90% of the Chinese cheered and clapped during 9/11 and that AIDS is a man-made disease.

No one will buy this racist book at any price you WHACKO FRUITCAKE TWIRLYBRAIN STUPID MORON IDIOTIC NUTCASE RETARD CHOKING THE CHICKEN CRAP'N DROOL ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit/Odinson

No one will enjoy this racist book. Your obsessive behaviour sure reveals that you ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit/Odinson are nothing but a FRUITCAKE STUPID MORON IDIOTIC NUTCASE to the members of MMB. Like bumping this thread in as attempt to sell ONE copy of poorly selling 14 year old racist book. Mission Of Honour, But hey, you are the FRUITCAKE MORON TWIRLYBRAIN ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit/Odinson

There is a good chance some of your friends read this book. Dealing with over two centuries of British naval interest in the largest ocean, A Mission of Honour deals with such disparate topics as exploration, marine surveying and charting, transportation of convicts, harvesting Kauri timber for spars, fighting wars against the Russians, Chinese, Maoris, Germans and Japanese. Shipwrecks, mutiny, piracy, desertion, ceremonial and the creation of new colonies such as Australia and New Zealand.

Britain's gift to the Pacific has been by sea power. Almost singlehandedly bringing peace, order and security to the vastness of the Pacific region, the Royal Navy carved for itself the honour of being the most positive factor in the development of peaceful trade.

This is a remarkable work of research and an uplifting account of how HM ships and men changed the world, largely for the better. John McLean, barrister of Gray's Inn, historian and former RNZ Naval Reserve officer, has collected an array of tales of derring-do, adventure, initiative and plain old-fashioned courage that are informative, narrated with a very readable style and some humour, and at times uplifting and thought-provoking.Rambo Wong

:roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Excuse me??? Telling me to go on a diet so my body can feed on my "grease layer" doesn't sound a tad offensive to you?

What fucking planet do you come from? I find it hard to believe that even in Finland telling a woman that she has a "grease layer" on her body wouldn't be insulting in some way. I hope you don't talk to your wife or girlfriend or whatever she is like that; because if you do, I can't see how she hasn't ripped off your sack by now  :x

BTW, how can you tell what I look like from an avatar that is basically an obscured facial shot? I think you are just whacking off to a pic of me that you have solely in your mind.

You are very beautiful and I just like big women. They make my heart pound.

You claimed not to be able to lose weight and I have a solution for that.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000099891/polls_741495_ec2339575d_m_2139_233562_poll_xlarge.jpeg">

She is very attractive.

Oh please, if lost one pound for every time some clown said they had a solution to my weight issue, I'd probably be nothing but bones.  :lol:

Believe me I already know what my solutions and my alternatives are at this point. Thanks but, I don't need your help.

Then why do you look at stats about what men find attractive?

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Hey whacko moron fruitcake nutbar choking the chicken twirlybrain crap'n drool ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit,Odinson no one has bought a copy of that terrible book Mission Of Honour. Are you trying to gain favour with the grand wizard of the KKK. Your continuous spamming of MMB with your racist,sinophobic,antisematic,anti-Catholic whacko twirlybrain conspiracy theory lies is a window on your demented brain,ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit,Odinson is a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING HIS CHICKEN TWIRLYBRAIN STUPID MORON NUTCASE IDIOTIC RETARD CRAP'N DROOL. You must be a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING THE CHICKEN STUPID MORON IDIOTIC TWIRLYBRAIN NUTCASE RETARD CRAP'N DROOL for bumping this thread that has fallen off the front page to PIMP the loser of book, Mission Of Honour. Now ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Odinson continues SPAM his LIE that 90% of the Chinese cheered and clapped during 9/11 and that AIDS is a man-made disease.

No KKK in Finland.

Romero

I was wrong for previously telling Rambo Wong he's gone completely insane. Apparently he still had a ways to go.

Odinson

QuoteRenee wrote:

Obvious Li thinks his extreme mood swings is the result of alcohol abuse. You and Wulfie feel his erratic behaviour are the growing pains of an awkward adolescent boy who is having trouble finding his way in the world. Blames others for his inability to fit in anywhere. Myself, I prefer to keep it simple...he's a jackass!!

You blame the liberals whom you claim to be whites... Stop being a clown.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"I was wrong for previously telling Rambo Wong he's gone completely insane. Apparently he still had a ways to go.

I do not want to pay for your shit.

Pay for your own goddamn scheiss!