Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Renee could open for the Real Woman on tour.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=370394 time=1594230047 user_id=156
Quote from: Guest post_id=370387 time=1594228124
Quote from: Renee post_id=370384 time=1594227861 user_id=156
Quote from: Guest post_id=370358 time=1594221559
Quote from: Renee post_id=370347 time=1594219805 user_id=156
Quote from: Guest post_id=370314 time=1594203039
Quote from: Mel post_id=370308 time=1594201402You have no choice...

Sure I have a choice. Nobody here is that attractive that I'd want to get in any of their orifices.

Maybe yall should take to wearing paper bags on your heads, that might advance matters somewhat. I mean if you're looking for that kind oof action and all.

I don't think Mel needs to wear a paper bag...Let's face it, the only thing you will be looking at is the back of his head.

I dunno, I probably couldn't tell the difference between his paper bag and yours. But do feel free to organise your own lineup if you think it's important.

Probably wouldn't hurt for you to scrub yourself out with some Clorox and a wire brush if you wanted to improve your chances either, especially since you apparently get more action than he does. I'm not going to pretend that you being a complete and utter root rat rules you out of the equation, but if you're expecting someone of my stature and breeding to throw you up against the wall and sodomize you into a pig squealing frenzy, you should at least disinfect yourself first.

ac_umm That's all very well and good, but to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't expect someone of your "breeding" to be interested in me; not when I'm sure a local livestock pavillion or hog farm is closer or more convenient.

You're right; I'm not. How does it feel to know that you are less of a prize than the average barnyard animal? ac_toofunny

Jeez, you walked right into that one! ac_biggrin

Really, did I walk into something?

How does it feel that you are open to the possibility of having a barnyard tryst?

In preference to a tryst with you? Udderly hilarious. ac_toofunny

Quote from: Renee post_id=370394 time=1594230047 user_id=156Hey wait, maybe I did walk into something...Let me check the bottom of my shoes...Oh yeah, there you are.

I'd be more worried about your face if I were you. I heard Semenjaw had decidedly germanic fixations, he might decide to add to the burgeoning shit in your asspudding muncher.

Look on the bright side though; he'd do a swampdonkey like you without a paper bag, mostly because he couldn't aspire to barnyard animals and has to take what he can get. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

R and R! The Real Woman and Renee! What a right/left counterpoint that could be!

Terestrial radio is dead.  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370418 time=1594245472
Renee could open for the Real Woman on tour.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

It's the only way...  The Real Woman is dead, at least as how we once knew her.

The Renee is still confirmed alive and posting!

The Renee has an easy opportunity to slide into said position!

Renee

Sorry but I cannot fill Real Women's shoes.

She wears a triple wide because she has enormous cankles.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=370515 time=1594301641 user_id=156

Thank-you for the breaking special report! We now return you to our regularly scheduled programme.

Renee

Quote from: Guest post_id=370539 time=1594314758
Quote from: Renee post_id=370515 time=1594301641 user_id=156

Thank-you for the breaking special report! We now return you to our regularly scheduled programme.

Sorry but it's true....She has big...BIG cankles.

Hillary feels good about her ankles when she is in a room with RW.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Big as in country ham hocks? What sight to see. Are the cankles powerfully built or are they flabby and weak?

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370562 time=1594321996
Big as in country ham hocks? What sight to see. Are the cankles powerfully built or are they flabby and weak?

They look like kegs of Lucky Lager.

That's why Mel's attracted to her.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370587 time=1594329051

I see. ac_umm  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370587 time=1594329051

I didn't know about these physical deformities until now, so now I'm no longer attracted to her...  There.

Anonymous

She also is not a fan of teh bikini wax.

https://hownottobeacrazybitch.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/hairy-met-sally.jpg">

Renee

I'm sorry but I don't think I am at liberty to expand upon the subject.

RW was always very sensitive about this issue and I don't want to cause any hard feelings than I may have already.

Renee

Quote from: "Joey Zanfino" post_id=370673 time=1594377633
She also is not a fan of teh bikini wax.

https://hownottobeacrazybitch.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/hairy-met-sally.jpg">

This is also correct and rather disturbing given the fact that she is so awfully hirsute.

From the waist down she looks like a frickin faun, sister to Mr. Tumnus.

I think it might actually be a medical condition.... Hypertrichosis of the legs.