Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Edmonton Yanks Anti-Honour Killing Ads

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2013, 12:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Who is being hateful here now? Looks like you believe that ALL Muslims condone Islamic fundimentalism.

You really are a shithead, aren't you?  :lol:

I've never said anything like that.

Uhm yeah, you did.  

You're just too butt fucking stupid to realize it. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"I simply don't hate Muslims.

You do hate the hate of Islamic ideology though correct?

I hate any hateful ideology.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"Who is being hateful here now? Looks like you believe that ALL Muslims condone Islamic fundimentalism.

Uhm yeah, you did.  

Yes, he said my Muslim friends are not real Muslims because they don't follow the Quomic book. A pretty narrow, intolerant Jerry Falwell view of religion in my opinion.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"I hate any hateful ideology.

So you are technically a so-called "hater" then?   :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Uhm yeah, you did.  

You're lying yet again. I've never said anything like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Uhm yeah, you did.  

Yes, he said my Muslim friends are not real Muslims because they don't follow the Quomic book. A pretty narrow, intolerant Jerry Falwell view of religion in my opinion.

QuoteI hate any hateful ideology.

You agree that Islam is a hateful ideology that you hate. Welcome to the 21st century. :D

Renee

Uhm yeah, you did.  

You're lying yet again. I've never said anything like that.

No you are lying. Everyone here saw what you wrote.

You only look foolish at this point...... :o What am I saying; you've looked a fool throughout this entire discussion. :lol:

cc

Quote.... belong in the dumpster of history

LMAO. Dishonest Dumpster Diver can't bring himself to say the topic, islam, is a hateful ideology

He is hilarious to watch
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"No you are lying. Everyone here saw what you wrote.

You only look foolish at this point...... :o What am I saying; you've looked a fool throughout this entire discussion. :lol:

Show the quote. I never said it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

LMAO. Dishonest Dumpster Diver can't bring himself to say the topic, islam, is a hateful ideology

He is hilarious to watch

Yeah I know, but what really got me is extremist view that liberal Muslims that don't follow the Quran are not real Muslims. I would expect that from some ultra-conservative cleric, but not Romero.

cc

To be technically correct, according to text unless one believes every single word of the 3 books, one is not an islamic. You see, every single word is  the literal exact irrefutable words of dear allah. To contradict ANY word is punishable by death.

Seems he thinks like an islamic literalist. "ultra-conservative fundy" works

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"To be technically correct, according to text unless one believes every single word of the 3 books, one is not an islamic. You see, every single word is  the literal exact irrefutable words of dear allah. To contradict ANY word is punishable by death.

So the Islamic head employee you hired believes every single word of the three books.

cc

It is not your place to ask what he believes or not. As I choose to not respond to that to a totally dishonest person is my business.  What he believes or not is  none of YOUR fucking business

You have a longstanding reputation of making even good things into bad things .. using / twisting  whatever you think it takes  to achieve your ends. So, What he believes or not is  none of YOUR fucking business ^

QuoteSeems Dumpster Diver(ter) thinks like an islamic literalist. "ultra-conservative fundy" works

You really are making a total fool of yourself in this thread.

islam is the vilest ideology ever on the face of the earth and there is nothing you can do to save it or to deflect from that fact  ... but wanting to / wishing to save it's pure evil  from being exposed to the cold light of day  has frustrated you to the point where you are now regularly showing your true colors  

and those colors are all black

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"To be technically correct, according to text unless one believes every single word of the 3 books, one is not an islamic. You see, every single word is  the literal exact irrefutable words of dear allah. To contradict ANY word is punishable by death.

Yeah a friend of my husband told us about some of the extremist clerics that say he isn't Muslim enough because he disagrees with their myopic view of the religion. Who would have thought Romero would be siding with the Islamic far right??

Romero

I never said anything like that and I never said your Muslim friends are not real Muslims. I simply said Muslims follow Islam, which would be pretty obvious.