News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Best Damned Fried Chicken In All Of Edmonton Is...

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2013, 05:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "jaysings"fried chicken........ does it not cause ur throat inflamed? I barely take one because I will get throat sore right after

Yeah, the toe nails can be scratchy as they go down.  :shock:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "jaysings"fried chicken........ does it not cause ur throat inflamed? I barely take one because I will get throat sore right after

EEEEEEWWWWW!!! Prolly did me a favour though Renee. I can live without fried chicken and no doubt a little longer too.

jaysings

cut off the toe nails when I found them scratchy. I won't keep them too long :lol:

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

EEEEEEWWWWW!!! Prolly did me a favour though Renee. I can live without fried chicken and no doubt a little longer too.

amazing.. two packs of French fried cause me throat sore immediately

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

You mean French fries? How is that possible unless you gobbled them up when they were right out of the deep fryer.

Renee

That sounds almost like some kind of allergy. Maybe it's the grease or the salt you are having a reaction to.  :o
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

That sounds almost like some kind of allergy. Maybe it's the grease or the salt you are having a reaction to.  :o

A reaction to greasy, salty, fattening food?? What I wouldn't give for that allergy! :lol:

Renee

A reaction to greasy, salty, fattening food?? What I wouldn't give for that allergy! :lol:

Be careful what you wish for because I think I have an allergy to that stuff.

If I eat a lot of it my ass and thighs get swollen.  :shock:

Anonymous

Becareful what you wish for because I think I have and allergy to that stuff.

If I eat a lot of it my ass and thighs get swollen. :shock:

We must know the same people because I have caught that bug too. ;)

jaysings

You mean French fries? How is that possible unless you gobbled them up when they were right out of the deep fryer.

I don't know. I can't take them both in one time anyway. I find my throat uncomfortable after having a pack of macdonald's fries but not always. so I will skip something deep fried as possible as I can

Anonymous

I don't know. I can't take them both in one time anyway. I find my throat uncomfortable after having a pack of macdonald's fries but not always. so I will skip something deep fried as possible as I can

Hmm, I have to say that I have never heard of a reaction to French fries??

jaysings

no I don't have any kind of allergy with my health condition. I just feel sick after having something deep friend. tonsil easily inflames as a family genetic illness of a kind

Anonymous

no I don't have any kind of allergy with my health condition. I just feel sick after having something deep friend. tonsil easily inflames as a family genetic illness of a kind

I feel bloated and regret eating deep fried chicken, but sore throat??

jaysings

I'm ok to eat anything, but I just can't take too much of anything deep fried

Anonymous

I'm ok to eat anything, but I just can't take too much of anything deep fried

It's not good for ya, but it is so bloody tasty.