Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stupidity: Edmonton Police Allowing Hijabs For Cops

Started by Anonymous, November 22, 2013, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Mr. Hypocrisy"I don't hate women.
Except for islamic women that you think should be allowed to be forced by their males (and by their male enforced oppressive society) to wear this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"?  ;)

Sorry - You can't have it both ways
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Hypocrisy Inc."I don't hate women.
Just islamic women that you think should be allowed to be forced by their males (and by their male enforced oppressive society) to wear this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"?  ;)

Just like a Klan hood or swastika are symbols that say non whites are lesser creatures a hijab says the same thing about women.

cc

obviously it says ..... no,  .... [size=150]screams[/size] that women are "lesser creatures " ... totally subservient to wannabe males

The ultimate degradation that should not be allowed ANYWHERE in a free country. For them, this in not a free country

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"obviously it says ..... no,  .... [size=150]screams[/size] that women are "lesser creatures " ... totally subservient to wannabe males

The ultimate degradation that should not be allowed ANYWHERE in a free country. For them, this in not a free country

Hijabs and Klan hoods do belong in the same sentence as the word FREEDOM!!!

Romero

Except for islamic women that you think should be allowed to be forced by their males (and by their male enforced oppressive society) to wear this blatant perverse barbaric "symbol of male power over females"?  ;)

We will have our disagreements, but I think accusing me of hating women is a little unreasonable. I'm not a misogynist. I don't hate women. I love women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

We will have our disagreements, but I think accusing me of hating women is a little unreasonable. I'm not a misogynist. I don't hate women. I love women.

Good to know dude, but CC is right, the hijab is a symbol of oppression and hatred just as much as a Klan hood or swastika.

Obvious Li

if one of those hijab wearing bitches caught me drunk and in a bad mood in about three seconds i would have that thing wrapped around her neck and leave her tied to the nearest parking meter with it....stupid stupid idea

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"if one of those hijab wearing bitches caught me drunk and in a bad mood in about three seconds i would have that thing wrapped around her neck and leave her tied to the nearest parking meter with it....stupid stupid idea

Very stupid idea that I have to pay for. :x

cc

Quote from: "Querky"I love women
OK. If you insist.

That being the case, I must say it is only a very sick (STRANGE) kind of "love" that would advocate / support placing women in blatant barbaric symbols of male domination / ownership / oppression

then,

Anonymous

Quote from: "Querky"I love women
OK. If you insist.

That being the case, I must say it is only a very sick (STRANGE) kind of "love" that would advocate / support placing women in blatant barbaric symbols of male domination / ownership / oppression

then, Love is Strange

I believe Romero is neither a misogynist nor a homophobe. However, it is indeed hypocritical to not be opposed to a blatantly misogynistic, anti-gay ideology like Islam.

cc

I think he is a two bit phony ..... no real ethics at all .... merely  "flexible ethics" changing to suit  situations ... which is not ethics at all ... p e r i o d

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I think he is a two bit phony ..... no real ethics at all .... merely  "flexible ethics" to suit  situations ... which is not ethics at all ... p e r i o d

It seems to me that Western leftist ideology should decare Islam as public enemy numero uno. They are completely incompatible ideologies.

However, there is a poster on VF who uses the handle Zekko. He's about as far left as one can get. However, he rightfully recognizes Islam as the cancer on mankind that it is.

cc

Didn't know his political leanings - but Zek understands islam better than most non-wefties and expresses his understanding of it well!!.

"incompatible" is the correct and key word with regard to attempts to mix barbaric islam with modern societies.

islam's core supremacist heart  guarantees they cannot mix .... that supremacist heart showing up more and more as its local numbers grow

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Didn't know his political leanings - but Zek understands islam better than most non-wefties and expresses his understanding of it well!!.

"incompatible" is the correct and key word with regard to attempts to mix barbaric islam with modern societies.

islam's core supremacist heart  guarantees they cannot mix .... that supremacist heart showing up more and more as its local numbers grow

The left in the West would have a lot more credibility if they would stop denying the obvious...Islam is a hateful, misogynistic ideology. Until that happens they are hypocrits.

keeper