News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I believe that ShenLi will thoroughly love every page on this epic illustrious historical novel  The Tartan Dragon     by John Maclean   while she learns of Hong Kong's many interesting eras

Get fucked Oak, I'm not going to help you increase your commissions.

Hornung

ova Scotia law just passed an anti-cyberbullying law aimed at stopping online harassment to a cyberbully like you Gary Oak with your continuous harassment of spamming that racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book. Looks like the laws are going to deal with you Gary Oak.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/n-s-court-">http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/n-s-court- ... -1.1680749

There is a newly introduced bill C-13 to address your continued cyberbullying, Gary Oak.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/content/hoc/Bills">http://www.parl.gc.ca/content/hoc/Bills ... C-13_1.PDF

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Hornung

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yet ANOTHER idle threat?

Will see if it's an idle threat when racist cyberbullies like Shen Li, Gary Oak, Obvious Li and Fashionista go to jail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"

Will see if it's an idle threat when racist cyberbullies like Shen Li, Gary Oak, Obvious Li and Fashionista go to jail.

The Caucasian troll returns.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Sure Canto fag,  I am Hornung and Rambo Wong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gary, don't you think you are being a little paranoid..

He never mentioned you by name.

Gary Oak

Gary, don't you think you are being a little paranoid..

He never mentioned you by name.

That seoulfag is just like the brown nosing mmjames from the other forum.

cc

IDLE MEANINGLESS TREAT!!! ... from idle MEANINGLESS mind
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

They don't jail people for calling Hornung the moron that he is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"They don't jail people for calling Hornung the moron that he is.

How about making fun of his lack of game?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That seoulfag is just like the brown nosing mmjames from the other forum.

I haven't read the white phaggot phorum in about a month. However, this feud between urself and micro-jimmy(mmjames) is hilarious. You two losers are two sides of the same phucking coin. You hate white chicks that phuck East Asian and Aboriginal men. Micro-jimmy(mmjames) hates East Asian chicks that phuck guys of ur persuasion. The real problem is that neither of you two losers has any game. You should actually be allies instead of enemies. Not that an alliance would make either of you homos desirable.

Get a phucking life, both of you pathetic little girls!! :x

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"That seoulfag is just like the brown nosing mmjames from the other forum.

I haven't read the white phaggot phorum in about a month. However, this feud between urself and micro-jimmy(mmjames) is hilarious. You two losers are two sides of the same phucking coin. You hate white chicks that phuck East Asian and Aboriginal men. Micro-jimmy(mmjames) hates East Asian chicks that phuck guys of ur persuasion. The real problem is that neither of you two losers has any game. You should actually be allies instead of enemies. Not that an alliance would make either of you homos desirable.

Get a phucking life, both of you pathetic little girls!! :x

Don't ever compare me to that miserable Cantonese Canadiscammer. I am nothing like him. He doesn't like that I know about the oath. You don't like it either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"They don't jail people for calling Hornung the moron that he is.

I think Hornung and Green Hornet are only characters. I think the real person behind them is a white troll trying to make Asian men look foolish. A certain person on this forum who does not try to hide their contempt of Asians is the prime suspect.