The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Jesus H. Christ, Shen Li makes a post accusing you of being "full of shit" and unintelligent and you go and prove her completely right in your very next post.

You're fucking hopeless, you know that?  :lol:

You're like a dog that shits in it's own bed.

She has trouble processing that blue frost doesnt dislike me..

No, Shen understands quite well; she just doesn't understand why.

I think it's you who is having difficulty processing.

Its simple.. I dont exactly act in the bluefrost forum like the way I act in here. Its a forum which doesnt have ShenLis negro-style blame the whitey crap.

There.

Renee

She has trouble processing that blue frost doesnt dislike me..

Its simple.. I dont exactly act in the bluefrost forum like the way I act in here. Its a forum which doesnt have ShenLis negro-style blame the whitey crap.

There.

Again you shit the bed.  :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

There.

Again you shit the bed.  :roll:

She doesnt have the word "white" attached to every policy she hates?

Reminds me of the black nation fuckheads.

Odinson

http://pics.kuvaton.com/kuvei/shame_squared.jpg">

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"Not so skinny, but not healthy. I'm working on loosing some, I lost 10 lbs the last month, 30 to go if I'm able.

UR a good looking guy Frosty.

LOL Better looking all the time  :lol:

Thanks Shen Li, I wish i had the self esteem to believe it. We are our worst critics sometimes i guess, at least some of us are.

You're a good looking woman also.

Hey i don't mind Odinson, he keeps it reserved over our forum, and that's respectable.

I appreciate the effort.

Some views are a bit abrasive, but I'm sure we all have some like that.

Look at mine on South Africa, Romero was a bit chafed by it, and I'm sure others are.

it's just I don't think a wrong done on someone gives right to wrong others, especially if they was not even involved.

Color aside, sins of the father isn't a sin of the sons no matter what some peoples belief is.

A man makes himself what he is no matter the background.

As for Odinson again, whats aloud is what he's doing, and getting away with same as anyone else I think.

Maybe he's pushing it, it's not my call here for punishment, and I'm not around much to really give an opinion.  

So he's cool with me as most are.

You know the whole time I have been on the internet I have only hated two people.

Sure some was annoying, but I can deal with most of it.

I moderated Ford Bosses, and Employees for years, and recorded them in meetings, I can take about anything . :lol:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Blue"Not so skinny, but not healthy. I'm working on loosing some, I lost 10 lbs the last month, 30 to go if I'm able.

Thanks Shen Li, I wish i had the self esteem to believe it. We are our worst critics sometimes i guess, at least some of us are.

Hey i don't mind Odinson, he keeps it reserved over our forum, and that's respectable.

I appreciate the effort.

Look at mine on South Africa, Romero was a bit chafed by it, and I'm sure others are.

it's just I don't think a wrong done on someone gives right to wrong others, especially if they was not even involved.

Color aside, sins of the father isn't a sin of the sons no matter what some peoples belief is.

As for Odinson again, whats aloud is what he's doing, and getting away with same as anyone else I think.

Maybe he's pushing it, it's not my call here for punishment, and I'm not around much to really give an opinion.  

You know the whole time I have been on the internet I have only hated two people.

I moderated Ford Bosses, and Employees for years, and recorded them in meetings, I can take about anything . :lol:

well i am sure i speak for everyone here when i say that i wish you would encourage him to spend more of his time on your forum and much much less on here..... :ugeek:

Odinson

Make new thread about it...

Frost

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I appreciate the effort.

well i am sure i speak for everyone here when i say that i wish you would encourage him to spend more of his time on your forum and much much less on here..... :ugeek:

They he wouldn't get all this attention, it's pretty quiet over there. :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"They he wouldn't get all this attention, it's pretty quiet over there. :lol:

That's OK Frosty, Oddstain's has the social intelligence of a centipede and the charm of a slumlord. He's used to entertaining himself.

Odinson

I appreciate the effort.

I have reached the magical point where the lynch-mob is just outside the door... In this case it is a pack of buffalos. :D

They are beyond reason and will argue if I say that 1+1 is 2.

:D  :D  ;)

Anonymous

^^You're not that important, just mildly annoying dunce.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^You're not that important, just mildly annoying dunce.

Are you starting!?

Wanna piece of me!?

We can go right now, sister!

:D :D

Frost

Children Children !

Get back in the corner. lol

I think every country should have energy independence, and be able to sell all the surplus it can to be strong.

Whats with the weak willed, and minded people not wanting to do this.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Children Children !

Get back in the corner. lol

I think every country should have energy independence, and be able to sell all the surplus it can to be strong.

Whats with the weak willed, and minded people not wanting to do this.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/4/1/5/9/3/249120-239514/Disneyvs_Nickelodeon_compressed.jpg">

:D :D

Renee

I have reached the magical point where the lynch-mob is just outside the door... In this case it is a pack of buffalos. :D

They are beyond reason and will argue if I say that 1+1 is 2.

:D  :D  ;)

What do you mean "lynch-mob"?

Are you taking your cues from that nut-job evs and her precious pet creep?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.