The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Evil That Is Islam

Started by Gary Oak, April 03, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
remember RW...when you are quoting the Old Testament you are talking about Jews not Christians....there were no christians during these times.......also ask yourself this...these commands are from God directly to the leaders of his chosen people (the Jews)...if they had listened to him and followed his directives, as quoted above, where do you think they would be today....certainly a hell of a lot better off than the 6 million people crammed into the current day boundaries of Israel....so perhaps the problem is not the directive but their refusal to follow it

I'm talking about people who follow the bible OL and that includes modern day Christians.  You hear them cite the OT all the time when it comes to hating gays or killing abortion doctors.  You can't say, "That's a Jewish text so it doesn't count".  If that was the case, Xtians would stick solely with the NT.

the rules completely changed from the old T to the new T.....the prohibitions regarding practicing gays and used to justify killing abortion doctors are consistent in both

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You still said the magic word - interpretation but let's ask....

Fash, do you believe adulterers should be killed?

Hello Real Woman, I wish Shen Li would not use me to justify these anti Islam threads..

God often showed mercy when the death penalty was due..

David committed adultery and murder, yet God did not demand his life be taken (2 Samuel 11:1-5, 14-17; 2 Samuel 12:13)..

Ultimately, every sin we commit should result in the death penalty because the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23)..

Thankfully, God demonstrates His love for us in not condemning us (Romans 5:8).

RW

Thanks for the biblical contradictions but if one was to follow the bible to the letter, which is it?  Kill em or don't because it says both.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Thanks for the biblical contradictions but if one was to follow the bible to the letter, which is it?  Kill em or don't because it says both.

Don't kill them..

Whether the sin is adultery or something else, Jesus Christ has paid the price for our forgiveness by His death, burial, and resurrection..

No one has sinned too much or too long to be forgiven..

The offer of salvation is for everyone (John 3:16) who is willing to confess and repent of his or her sins and turn their lives over to the Almighty Creator, Sustainer, and Savior of the world.

cc

So, I kill many people ... after horrendous torture of course .... like so many islamic groups do around the world dozens of time daily (to keep in thread) ..... I "see the light" and confess

Now, I can't un-torture or un-kill my victims  ... so to hell with them  .. to hell with their ruined families .... but I'm saved

Do I have this right?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"So, I kill many people ... after horrendous torture of course .... like so many islamic groups do around the world dozens of time daily (to keep in thread) ..... I "see the light" and confess

Now, I can't un-tortue or un-kill ... so to hell with them .... but I'm saved

Do I have this right?

Much of the new testament was written by the apostle Paul who was a murderer.

cc

Not an answer. Am I saved? ... even though "I  can't un-torture or un-kill nor save their ruined families who suffer every single moment of every single day because of my deliberate actions?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not an answer. Am I saved? ... even though "I  can't un-tortue or un-kill nor save their ruined families  ... so to hell with them"?

Saul of Tarsus was a murderer and was saved.

cc

Not an answer. Am I saved? ... even though "I  can't un-torture or un-kill nor save their ruined families who suffer every single moment of every single day because of my deliberate actions?

That's not the old biblical way of judging a person based on their overall deeds ... That's the new in vogue "born again" thing

That's too easy ... and horribly unfair frankly and immoral .. or ammoral at best .... I'll settle for being judged the "old fashion way" before "born again" became in vogue ... I'll take "the old biblical way of judging a person based on their overall deeds ". I don't expect a bailout on my slaughter of others by suddenly  and conveniently "seeing the light"

RW

Yes, you could be considered saved if you repented.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

That's not the old biblical way of judging a person based on their overall deeds ... That's the new in vogue "born again" thing

That's too easy ... and horribly unfair frankly and immoral .. or ammoral at best .... I'll settle for being judged the "old fashion way" before "born again" became in vogue ... I'll take "the old biblical way of judging a person based on their overall deeds ". I don't expect a bailout on my slaughter of others by suddenly  and conveniently "seeing the light"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes, you could be considered saved if you repented.

What if I don't want to be saved "that immoral way" ?

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Not an answer. Am I saved? ... even though "I  can't un-tortue or un-kill nor save their ruined families who suffer every single moment of every single day because of my deliberate actions?

That's too easy ... and horribly unfair frankly

That's why Jesus died for our sins..

He was the perfect sacrifice and shed his blood for our sins..

Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

John 3;16-17 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17"For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him....

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"What if I don't want to be?

I apologize cc li tarte if I seem coldhearted and uncaring..

It may be inability to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in a meaningful way.

RW

Then don't repent ya sinner.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"What if I don't want to be saved "that immoral way" ?

Make that two of us CC.