Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

:tease: I am a talent scout.

I have impeccable taste.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502759 time=1685982344 user_id=2156
:tease: I am a talent scout.

I have impeccable taste.

Heh, I can just picture you out on the pub circuit, bellying up to the bar to watch for up and coming acts.

Pawing at random drag queen guitarists and telling them you will make them a star.

:laugh3:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

guitarists orgasm  when I start singing.... fact!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502807 time=1686043399 user_id=2156

:MG_216:

When you start singing eh?

Most women would argue for at least ten minutes, preferring a sixty minute man to someone that shoots their wad the moment some Jabba the Hutt looking motherfucker opens its pudding muncher!  ac_biggrin
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502809 time=1686043762 user_id=3409

Most women would argue for at least ten minutes, preferring a sixty minute man to someone that shoots their wad the moment some Jabba the Hutt looking motherfucker opens its pudding muncher!  ac_biggrin

that was your visual huh?...

Try this... man starts playing his guitar and starts singing, I stand next to him and open my vocal pipes and an exquisite melodious sound comes out,... he chubs up then whooosh, waves of heat rushes over his body.

it is not over until the fat lady sings...
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502826 time=1686044720 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502809 time=1686043762 user_id=3409

that was your visual huh?...

Those were your words.

guitarists orgasm  when I start singing....

Not my words. Yours. You start singing, suddenly they're spunking in their underoos. Which might work if you were in the habit of slipping over and landing cunt first in the puddles, but I can't imagine it would be conducive to you getting your rocks off!  :roll:

Try this... man starts playing his guitar and starts singing, I stand next to him and open my vocal pipes and an exquisite melodious sound comes out,... he chubs up then whooosh, waves of heat rushes over his body.

Aha... changing your story already huh? So, not quite as immediate as you assured us was "fact" in your previous post. Are you pretending you are losing your touch?

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn you never had it in the first place.  :laugh3:

it is not over until the fat lady sings...

Rubbish, I've seen how many farewell tours John Farnham booked. Cunt is still gigging, the whinging grifter!

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Changing nothing.... try expanding... you are the one that made up the story because of your dirty little mind...

You were corrected as per usual by one of your betters.... that be songstress me.   Not you.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502832 time=1686045299 user_id=3409

Rubbish, I've seen how many farewell tours John Farnham booked. Cunt is still gigging, the whinging grifter!

GLOBAL LEGEND JOHN FARNHAM IS BATTLING MOUTH CANCER and hopefully he survives... he is one of the greats still alive...

Like I said... there is something wrong with you. It might be you need your hearing tested. Have you been checked lately?
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502842 time=1686046361 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502832 time=1686045299 user_id=3409

GLOBAL LEGEND JOHN FARNHAM IS BATTLING MOUTH CANCER and hopefully he survives...

For what? More farewell tours and a gold plated penis bong modelled on Molly's member? Jesus H Rectum-Rodgering Christ, that grifter is an addict and no mistake.

he is one of the greats still alive...

Okay boomer.... you have your version, I have the truth. You do know that no radio station wanted to push that annoying pommy whinge "You're The Voice" crap until 2Day-FM started hammering the crap out of it on the back of a mountain of cocaine from Glenn Wheatley's personal stash to the program director of that Austereo outlet, right? Not even it's sister network Triple M wanted to touch it with a 40 foot manpole at first, Farnham having effectively buried the shambling carcass of The Little River Band three years before. Barely anyone even acknowledges it on the international scene now, though Chrissie Hynde, The Church, AC/DC and Hoodoo Gurus yet enjoy an airing on North American music media outlets. As does INXS, just ask Erica.

Like I said... there is something wrong with you. It might be you need your hearing tested. Have you been checked lately?

Not formally, nor do I really need it. I left that scene behind me by and large when Coronatarians started running about screaming the sky was falling three and a bit years ago. I still keep in touch with a few of the old crowd, I still get a kick out of building a respectable stereo mix in front of people from session recordings and I'm still capable of assembling and operating front of house mixes that can pack a house out. It's like riding a bicycle, after a while it's just second nature. Even to the point. it's not really where my headspace is currently at in the creativity stakes though, I've been getting way more fun out of creating digital assets for some online gaming titles as well as teaching myself gardening and a few other sundry skills I anticipate I'll be needing in the years ahead.

What, you think I should have devoted my efforts to revisiting the same old same old as you have done? I could do that, sure, but it wouldn't satisfy my bent for new horizons. I enjoy the capital to get up each day and say "I think I'll try this now" and actually go out and do it. Where you lick the windows of mass produced schmaltz and subjectively determine its zenith from whatever you are able to snap up from disgraced ex-CEO Susan Wojcicki's failing YouTurd empire, fantasizing about a life other than the one you've occupied for more than six decades while assuring all within earshot that it really was The Thing the rest of us should envy you for.

I would wonder why you were always so keen to pretend a loftier station to others instead of simply being quietly proud of your own achievements... except I've seen your stripe in my stepgrandmother and can recognise the desire for social status because of it.

I also play guitar. The idea of you warbling along gives me an instant soft-on, Thought you should know.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

^^^^ DEAF DUMB AND BLIND Man ^^^^

Versus

John Farnham discography

John Farnham, billed under stage name Johnny Farnham from 1964 until 1979, is a British-born Australian pop singer who has released

21 studio albums,

6 live albums,

3 soundtracks

19 compilation albums,

13 video albums,

3 extended plays

and 74 singles.

Yes, we can really see how unpopular Farnham is...

Stands to reason he sold millions of Albums that no talented fuck.. How DARE he?

">
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=502851 time=1686061889 user_id=2156
^^^^ DEAF DUMB AND BLIND Man ^^^^

Versus

John Farnham discography

John Farnham, billed under stage name Johnny Farnham from 1964 until 1979, is a British-born Australian pop singer who has released

21 studio albums,

6 live albums,

3 soundtracks

19 compilation albums,

13 video albums,

3 extended plays

and 74 singles.

Yes, we can really see how unpopular Farnham is...

Awww, very pretty and I'm sure it will look wonderful on the fridge door, but it's amateur hour... multi-instrumentalist Jeff Lynne of Electric Light Orchestra and Traveling Wilburys fame released over five times as many albums, released over 200 compilations and appeared on over 3,000 more. His singles are numbered not in the tens, but in the hundreds, his ouvrer includes names like Del Shannon, Giorgio Moroder, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Olivia Newton John, Sam Smith, Roy Wood... just to name a few and I'm really only scratching the surface here, but it might give you some of an idea of just how unimpressive your mouth cancer victim actually is when compared to one of his own countrymen, Jeff Lynne also being a pom, and a pom lucky enough not to find himself abandoned at the arse end of the planet and forced to suck crossdresser cawk for the limited fame and notoriety that Johnny Farnham was.

You want to make head to head comparisons, might it be appropriate to inquire about your release schedule? What's that? You don't have any? Not even one? Well dayum, not even a footnote on the totem pole of signicant achievements, ain't that a kick in the pants! Well, apart from your claim of being that random groupie frump on the other side of the foldback bin, her eager mouth open wide for guitarists to piss in at the middle eight. The highlight of your career, I'm sure and I'd be lying if I said the tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of groupies that made a career out of getting on their knees for the actual talent were going uncommented.

">

One of the many that did the heavy lifting to get your boy Johnny noticed. I worked the mixing desk for him at the Punters Club in Fitzroy once. Decent guy, originally from Kansas but he told me he slummed it for a few years out your way in a place called Albany while we were talking after the gig. I didn't see who he left with that night, I had an overnight booking at a nearby studio to get to that ended with a nineteen year old bass player who I'd been putting the moves on, sprawling herself over the studio console while I went in dry.

I lasted significantly longer than those guitarists you were boasting about earlier too.  ac_dance

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I emailed Ross Ryan and asked him for the words to his Battle Song from his My Name Means Horse album and he emailed me back the words.... Nice man because he is West Aust... Real Australians we West  Aussies..... I love Ross Ryan

Now you can find  Ross Ryans Battle Song on Youtube... With my comments attached.

AND Lol at you thinking 3 times John Farnham means more success...

You crack me up !!!
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Notice how Dum Sums posts deteriorate into foul language? What a bogan!!! just so people know, the covicts infested the east coast. It is telling isn't?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

See.... 1 st comment after I got him to put it on youtube... was mine, 11 years ago now.

">

Thank you youtube...  without you I would never have been able to replace my record collection and cd collection... you rawk!!!!

Pssst.... Susan Boylan runs Sonny

And may Jon English return in the resurrection...
- Andy Warhol