Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: "Blue"Fashionista, you're an angel, best wishes to you, and yours .  ac_flower

We have our Christmas tomorrow, I already got a few things, mostly candy I don't even need.

Merry Christmas all, hope you enjoy.

I think I bought waaay too much chocolate, I've already gotten into some of it. No way am I even going to attempt to step on a scale lolol But I still have lots to give out to friends. Christmas better hurry up or there will be even less  ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Annie"I was born in Ontario but moved with my family when I was about 2. I remember sitting on my mother's lap on the plane and being scared and starting to cry. My grandma asked a lady for ice cream for me and I calmed down. My little brother was in a baby rocker on the seat next to us. I grew up in Langley but now I live with hubby and kids in the Tri City area. Fash, you're in Ontario, right?[/quote]

WTF............ ac_dunno  ac_huh  ac_dunno  ac_wot  ac_umm  ac_unsure

I asked you wtf are you wtfing about? You're quick to post a wtf remark but not able to respond as to why? Whatever you're implying with your wtf remark doesn't matter, but I still want to know as to why every once in awhile you come up with a remark like that to me.  I know I'm not a fucking genius and neither are you, so what the fuck?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Annie"I was born in Ontario but moved with my family when I was about 2. I remember sitting on my mother's lap on the plane and being scared and starting to cry. My grandma asked a lady for ice cream for me and I calmed down. My little brother was in a baby rocker on the seat next to us. I grew up in Langley but now I live with hubby and kids in the Tri City area. Fash, you're in Ontario, right?[/quote]

WTF............ ac_dunno  ac_huh  ac_dunno  ac_wot  ac_umm  ac_unsure

I asked you wtf are you wtfing about? You're quick to post a wtf remark but not able to respond as to why? Whatever you're implying with your wtf remark doesn't matter, but I still want to know as to why every once in awhile you come up with a remark like that to me.  I know I'm not a fucking genius and neither are you, so what the fuck?

i usually reserve my WTF comments for some of the silliest rhetorical questions i see posted...and yes in fact i am a genius....i have graded well above genius level in IQ tests ever since my first since test in high school...and have continued to be tested throughout my lifetime....even allowing for test variations i am still well above what is required having achieved some of my highest scores when i was north of 50.......but what the heck..i am sure you have some talents as well.....cheers. ac_dance  :howdy:

Annie

ac_biggrin  ac_hithere  :howdy:  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"ac_biggrin  ac_hithere  :howdy:  ac_cool  ac_drinks

why thank you...............hehehehehehe...... ac_dance  ac_king  ac_razz  ac_toofunny  ac_angel  ac_dunno  ac_beating  acc_devil  ac_drinks  ac_hithere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Fashionista, you're an angel, best wishes to you, and yours .  ac_flower

We have our Christmas tomorrow, I already got a few things, mostly candy I don't even need.

I think I bought waaay too much chocolate, I've already gotten into some of it. No way am I even going to attempt to step on a scale lolol But I still have lots to give out to friends. Christmas better hurry up or there will be even less  ac_unsure

I wouldn't worry about overindulging at this time o' year Annie. There is always January 2 to start a diet. ac_cool

Anonymous

I hope you have the merriest of Christmases tomorrow Blue.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Good luck and thank you for helping the less fortunate, Fash!

My sister is staying with me for Christmas this year and we're having a great time!

The Salvation Army is Christianity in action..

They are exceptionally helpful in my city just like they are everywhere else..

Your sister lives in New Zealand?

Have you ever visited her?

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Thank You Fashion, family was here, and all alright so that counts for a lot.

I'm glad it's over here, maybe next year we will figure out how to make it better.

Bless you, and yours  ac_flower

Frost

I have ate two boxes already, soon there will be none, and I can break out like a teen again  ac_toofunny

How do you resist Ferrero Rocher chocolates.  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

ac_smile

Thank You Fashion, family was here, and all alright so that counts for a lot.

I'm glad it's over here, maybe next year we will figure out how to make it better.

Bless you, and yours  ac_flower

Nothing on the agenda for the 24th and 25th Frosty?

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"Good luck and thank you for helping the less fortunate, Fash!

My sister is staying with me for Christmas this year and we're having a great time!

The Salvation Army is Christianity in action..

They are exceptionally helpful in my city just like they are everywhere else..

Your sister lives in New Zealand?

Have you ever visited her?

I haven't visited her there yet! She's come here three or four times the past several years. It makes sense for her to come here because she gets to see all her family and friends. She always visited during our summer but was really missing Christmas time with everyone.

Annie

Ohh I had to wrap up the Ferrero Rocher chocolates for a couple people as soon as I got home or I would have eaten them lol I did eat a whole box of Pot of Gold caramel chocolates last week in 2 days.....oh and I got into a bunch of Merci chocolates too  ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ohh I had to wrap up the Ferrero Rocher chocolates for a couple people as soon as I got home or I would have eaten them lol I did eat a whole box of Pot of Gold caramel chocolates last week in 2 days.....oh and I got into a bunch of Merci chocolates too  ac_unsure

Lindt and FR are pretty good, but Pot o' Gold and those filled chocolates are like eating sugar cubes.

Annie

Oh I know and now on top of a few extra pounds, I also have about 3 new cavities  acc_angry. Gotta wait till the new year for my coverage to work. Not looking forward to that!