The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Yeah, it was Rita.  Couldn't crack a fucking smile if her life depended on it.

I must've bought her a dozen drinks, but Christ her cunt attitude never changed.  No fun...

blonde, big tits.....she was a stripper.....they were friends but eves turned on her later on.....not sure why exactly

Asian Pride

That was her.  A real cunt.

I offered to walk them to their vehicle, for safety purposes...

How dare I...

Asian Pride

They had some other dude there that couldn't crack a fucking smile, and stared off into outer space for all of the night...

They loved him!  He was awesome!

Asian Pride

Evs is a piece of shit.  Plain and simple...

Asian Pride

Her little fag mods suck her cunt...  Right, Zekko?

RW

Hahaha.  That's how I imagine hanging out with her to be.

I'm fun!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Yeah, that's great you retarded idiot...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Orik? Rita? Blonde who smokes? Who the fuck are you talking about Gay Pride....I mean Asian Pride?

Anonymous

Orik? Rita? Blonde who smokes? Who the fuck are you talking about Gay Pride....I mean Asian Pride?

Renee

It seems Mel is trying or has tried to hook up with almost all the women on VF for drinks at one time or another. Then he gets pissed at them a calls them "cunts" when they rebuff his ignorant, vile, cat killing, ass.

What a pathetic little scumbag. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It seems Mel is trying or has tried to hook up with almost all the women on VF for drinks at one time or another. Then he gets pissed at them a calls them "cunts" when they rebuff his ignorant, vile, cat killing, ass.

I believe that, but who is Rita, Orik and the blonde chaninsmoker?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"It seems Mel is trying or has tried to hook up with almost all the women on VF for drinks at one time or another. Then he gets pissed at them a calls them "cunts" when they rebuff his ignorant, vile, cat killing, ass.

The name Orik is familiar; if memory serves he or she was a former forum member or mod or some shit. I couldn't tell you about the others; I have no idea but then again do I even give a fuck; probably not.......most definitely not.

What I find disturbing is Mel's need to hook up with the forum women. I guess in his twisted little alcohol fogged mind VF is some kind of half-assed dating site.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

The name Orik is familiar; if memory serves he or she was a former forum member or mod or some shit. I couldn't tell you about the others; I have no idea but then again do I even give a fuck; probably not.......most definitely not.

What I find disturbing is Mel's need to hook up with the forum women. I guess in his twisted little alcohol fogged mind VF is some kind of half-assed dating site.  ac_toofunny

I didn't know Gay Pride was looking for love on VF.

RW

Orik is a guy from DV who was on MB.  

Rita was the blond stripper friend of evs who smokes.  LTR bitches!
Beware of Gaslighters!