The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Maybe that's part of the healing process?

Nah, it's just attention whoring.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Soo if it's attention he needs to heal shouldn't he be like healed by now?  ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Asian Pride

The cat is dead.  I did what I felt was right, in the most humane way possible.  Trust me, I do not enjoy ANY living thing suffering.  The items were donated to an SPCA shelter, which was appreciated.

Secondly, yes I need help.  These forums attempt to provide that, which typically infuriates me more...  Why?  Even 'real' Psychologists hate dealing with Borderlines, because there is no cure that they can really give.  If you know a 'real' shrink, just ask him/her about us.  I also have other issues also, which are very difficult for even 'real' shrinks to deal with.

I am on a waiting list, but I don't expect miracles.  I went through the same bullshit 20 years ago, and to a lesser extent a few times in between then and now.  However, this time I will expect more action on their part.  I won't be sent out the door in five minutes with nothing more than a script to Zoloft.

People like me can do a fairly good job of 'hiding' things to the general public for some time.  The common theme is, is that this eventually all unravels.  It is just a matter of time when the next 'unraveling' comes.

I admire each and every one of you.  You live a life that I could only dream of.  To be content with your surroundings.  To have family and friends around.  To be content with your work.  To have something to look forward to.  These are things that I've never had, and won't ever will.

To put things in perspective, I'm like the person that has terminal cancer.  They know what they have, and how the outcome will be.  Depression, if present, is a "side effect" of the fact that they have big problems.  This is difficult to treat, since the underlying cause of their depression is very real, and simply cannot be cured.

THIS is why people like me have a pretty shitty outcome.  Suicides rates among Borderlines pretty well tops any others.  We know we're fucked.  I have other issues also.

THIS is why even psychiatrists don't like dealing with us.  They hate nothing more than trying to "fix" us...  And I don't blame them.

Asian Pride

So, talk shit all you want.  I've posted on related forums here for years.

I've become 'unraveled' now, and that's something that society cannot handle.  This is why I usually just keep my fucking mouth shut, and 'fake it until I make it.'

My actions and explanations, which only these shit forums get, are very personal and generally kept very private.  I share them now, and I am a troll?

I am a troll because I give you something that simply cannot be real?  In your world it cannot be.  In my world it is.

Obvious Li

ok AP..let's accept that what you say is true....why keep reposting it over and over again...dozens of times....you don't want or accept advice (i agree with that) so why keep posting the same shit..??? i don't get it...move on....you fucked up talking about killing your cat....personally i couldn't give a shit....whacking a cat is not the end of the world...happens every day.....but why the fuck would you talk about it on a forum where you know what the reaction would be....now you have all the women folk worked up and unwilling to play your game....so where do you want to go from here....WTF

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

I post once or twice, and get hit with multiple pages of shit.  Just look at this thread.  I can answer for pages and pages of shit, no?

Asian Pride

And Obvious, why should I take into account what "women" want?  Look, I thought shit was 'equal' in 2014.

The hags on memebee banned me simply because I do not fit into their 'ideals.'  This is wrong on their part.

RW

No you got banned because you flooded the board with bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Real Woman"Ace, you're full of shit.

Sorry, my moustached Italian cutie...

No joke here.  I'm the real deal...  The real McCoy...

You may love me, but you'll probably hate me.  Either way, I always try to bring shit to that next level...

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"No you got banned because you flooded the board with bullshit.

yep^^^^^ and the same bullshit....over and over and over...odi style

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Real Woman"No you got banned because you flooded the board with bullshit.

There are only two hags there with the desire to contort and conform that forum to exclude me...  Mimi and Evs.

They are about as trustworthy as a Russian mail order...

Take your pick.

I know what they are.  Do you?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"

There are only two hags there with the desire to contort and conform that forum to exclude me...  Mimi and Evs.

They are about as trustworthy as a Russian mail order...

Take your pick.

I know what they are.  Do you?

what difference does it make...unfortunately they decide whether you post there or not.....so fill your boots

Asian Pride

She asked, so I state the truth.  Simple as that...