The best topic

Replies: 10533
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:15:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Just went and picked up our Christmas tamales. Hot pork, hot beef and chicken. Can't wait till tomorrow night. Tamales, rice, beans, chili con queso, pico de gallo. T'will be a feast.

Sounds good man!

And fudge for dessert.... :thumbup:

edit:

very tasty fudge....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"Just went and picked up our Christmas tamales. Hot pork, hot beef and chicken. Can't wait till tomorrow night. Tamales, rice, beans, chili con queso, pico de gallo. T'will be a feast.

Sounds good man!

edit:

very tasty fudge....

:yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Sounds good man!

edit:

very tasty fudge....

You really don't like sugar Herman.

Blazor

Sounds good man!

edit:

very tasty fudge....

Lol thanks man  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Sounds good man!

edit:

very tasty fudge....

He would like the cake of my son's, it had a few mini bottles of booze on it lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Sounds good man!

edit:

very tasty fudge....

He would like the cake of my son's, it had a few mini bottles of booze on it lol.

He would definitely like it.

Anonymous

I'm serving pork skewers with onion, pineapple and various peppers, warm Italian bread out of oven with rosmary, balsamic vinegar and olive oil dip, vegetable, cracker and smoked gouda cheese platter with taztziki sauce, sliced sausages with hot mustard, spring rolls with sweet Thai chili sauce, and won ton soup.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm serving pork skewers with onion, pineapple and various peppers, warm Italian bread out of oven with rosmary, balsamic vinegar and olive oil dip, vegetable, cracker and smoked gouda cheese platter with taztziki sauce, sliced sausages with hot mustard, spring rolls with sweet Thai chili sauce, and won ton soup.

Oh my, I just started drooling  :laugh:

So many things I love! And some things I've never had lol.

I have some smoked gouda in the fridge I'll be using tomorrow to make mac and cheese with.

Anonymous

Mom is cooking duck breasts, and a Chinese smorgy of dishes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mom is cooking duck breasts, and a Chinese smorgy of dishes.

Are you helping Priscilla?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm serving pork skewers with onion, pineapple and various peppers, warm Italian bread out of oven with rosmary, balsamic vinegar and olive oil dip, vegetable, cracker and smoked gouda cheese platter with taztziki sauce, sliced sausages with hot mustard, spring rolls with sweet Thai chili sauce, and won ton soup.

We are having finger foods. :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We are having finger foods. :sad:

That's okay...simple is good.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"Mom is cooking duck breasts, and a Chinese smorgy of dishes.

Yummy yummy! I have no Chinese mom  :sad:  , so I went to the local Chinese buffet last night lol.

Anonymous

Yummy yummy! I have no Chinese mom  :sad:  , so I went to the local Chinese buffet last night lol.

My old lady is from Northern China close to the Russian border. She also has some Mongolian blood. This means she is tall, light skinned, and can speak Russian. We have more Slavic delicacies than Chinese in our kitchen.

Blazor

My old lady is from Northern China close to the Russian border. She also has some Mongolian blood. This means she is tall, light skinned, and can speak Russian. We have more Slavic delicacies than Chinese in our kitchen.

Right on man, sounds good  :thumbup: