The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hola from Mexico

Started by ghost, March 08, 2015, 09:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I think it's really nice of ghost to come visit us first before going to memebee, if she will go there at all. I don't know. Maybe? Not sure.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think it's really nice of ghost to come visit us first before going to memebee, if she will go there at all. I don't know. Maybe? Not sure.

Ghost has a very interesting life and I am so thankful that she shares it with us.

ac_smile

ghost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Renee"

I've been to Playa Del Carmen quite a few times. In fact I have some time share there. It's beautiful and a lot quieter than Cancun. Great place to just relax and decompress.

Yeah, it's just like that. I get up early and walk my dog on the beach. Then I do some shopping. Then I relax. Walk my dog again after dinner and work in the evening. Sometimes I go for a swim.

It's pretty peaceful.

Will you live there permanently ghost?

I'm here for six months. If I like it, I'll stay longer.

ghost

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think it's really nice of ghost to come visit us first before going to memebee, if she will go there at all. I don't know. Maybe? Not sure.

I walked away from Memebee a long time ago. I made it very clear that there were certain problems that needed to be solved in order for me to stay.

I haven't been back since.

Anonymous

Yeah, it's just like that. I get up early and walk my dog on the beach. Then I do some shopping. Then I relax. Walk my dog again after dinner and work in the evening. Sometimes I go for a swim.

It's pretty peaceful.

Will you live there permanently ghost?

I'm here for six months. If I like it, I'll stay longer.

Did you put your things in Vancouver in storage while you are down there ghost?

And did you buy health coverage?

ghost

Yes and yes, Fash.

My stuff is in storage in Richmond.

And I got health coverage. My Mom's a nurse and I'm no longer as young as I used to be. I fully understand that health insurance is actually important now. haha

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"Yes and yes, Fash.

And I got health coverage. My Mom's a nurse and I'm no longer as young as I used to be. I fully understand that health insurance is actually important now. haha

I lived in Kazakhstan for one year and even though I was much younger then, health care was my number one worry..

I am reading a blog right now from an American living in Playa Del Carmen..

Seems like a delightful place..

Oh you are so fortunate to be there ghost.

ghost

I lived in Kazakhstan for one year and even though I was much younger then, health care was my number one worry..

A friend of mine is teaching in Kazakhstan right now. We met in South Korea. She's taught in Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Korea, but she likes Kazakhstan the best so far.

Anonymous

A friend of mine is teaching in Kazakhstan right now. We met in South Korea. She's taught in Saudi Arabia, Russia, South Korea, but she likes Kazakhstan the best so far.

I wish I knew her when I was there..

It would have been nice to have another English speaker to talk to..

Not knowing either of their official languages made living there difficult.

Gary Oak

I walked away from Memebee a long time ago. I made it very clear that there were certain problems that needed to be solved in order for me to stay.

You were banned for spreading libel about the epic, illustrious novel Tartan Dragon. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Obvious Li

hi ghost..welcome back..my brother retired and bought a house next door in Tulum......he sold it this year as he could not get health insurance coverage from any canadian carrier...he really liked it there but decided he couldn't risk being overseas without health coverage.......

he did however, like the fact he made an extra 20% due to the current USD exchange rates...i think we were par or better when he bought it way back when.....cheers

Renee

I wouldn't hold my breath in anticipation of those "certain problems" being solved or remedied any time soon.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I wouldn't hold my breath in anticipation of those "certain problems" being solved or remedied any time soon.

The owner defends oddstain and SMP. That's all that needs to be said.

Anonymous

I would be at home in Playa Del Carmen because it has a Walmart.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I would be at home in Playa Del Carmen because it has a Walmart.

You could buy a bikini and a beach chair.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.