The best topic

Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Kala

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

Welcome Kala, but I have to say I do understand instigator's feelings.

Maybe you just didn't think about it, but this post does offend.

Some of the things you wrote about are true like not letting other people decide your happiness.

The first paragraph however was one negative stereotype after another.

The topic here is interracial relationships and I was only telling people what I have seen. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Everything I said is true to the best of my knowledge. The only people who have a meltdown over this topic have other issues in their lives.

I read what you said about not using racial slurs. I don't do that anyway, so that isn't an issue for me. If we can't even give our opinions about this topic then please tell me and I will make this my last post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Kala"I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.

I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.

Welcome Kala, but I have to say I do understand instigator's feelings.

Maybe you just didn't think about it, but this post does offend.

Some of the things you wrote about are true like not letting other people decide your happiness.

The first paragraph however was one negative stereotype after another.

The topic here is interracial relationships and I was only telling people what I have seen. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Everything I said is true to the best of my knowledge. The only people who have a meltdown over this topic have other issues in their lives.

I read what you said about not using racial slurs. I don't do that anyway, so that isn't an issue for me. If we can't even give our opinions about this topic then please tell me and I will make this my last post.

No, no you can give your opinions just like anyone else can..

My concerns about the many stereotypes and none of them positive you posted.

Obvious Li and instigator were right though, I need to back off a little.

Dragonborn

Quote from: "Kala"The topic here is interracial relationships and I was only telling people what I have seen. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Everything I said is true to the best of my knowledge. The only people who have a meltdown over this topic have other issues in their lives.

It's not the opinion part that's off-putting, it's how you are delivering your message. It blatantly lacks any class at all. It's cool you don't like Asian guys, but describing us was physically unattractive through stereotypical rhetoric sounds a bit bitter to me.

I don't suppose you go around dissing anybody in real life, so just because we are on an online forum doesn't mean you should go around sounding disgruntled.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dragonborn"
Quote from: "Kala"The topic here is interracial relationships and I was only telling people what I have seen. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Everything I said is true to the best of my knowledge. The only people who have a meltdown over this topic have other issues in their lives.

It's not the opinion part that's off-putting, it's how you are delivering your message. It blatantly lacks any class at all. It's cool you don't like Asian guys, but describing us was physically unattractive through stereotypical rhetoric sounds a bit bitter to me.

I don't suppose you go around dissing anybody in real life, so just because we are on an online forum doesn't mean you should go around sounding disgruntled.

Welcome dragonborn :D

I could not have said it any better than that...good going my new friend.

If I can help you in any way, just let me know.

Dragonborn

Thanks for the welcome Fashionista,

Just enjoying this snowy, merry holiday season and keeping the peace.  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dragonborn"

Thanks for the welcome Fashionista,

Just enjoying this snowy, merry holiday season and keeping the peace.  :D

Blessed are the peacemakers...

You should get yourself an avatar though.

Again, nice to have you aboard. :)

instigator

when one after another bimbo disgraces themselves,

like when resorting to war, there is no choice but violence and killing.

Frost

Hi Kala, Dragonborn, and everyone .

I see some brutal honesty in someones taste there, but honest, and that's it . We all have personal taste, but that don't make it everyone else taste.

Sorry Asian guys, but I don't find you attractive either  :lol:  nor any other guy  :lol: but I like the woman.

Be it black, white, green, yellow, blue, red, if they have class, and are lady like with some intelligence hey  ;)  

I'm sure if any of you Asian men would clean up nice, and be professional you will find a girl out there you will be more than happy with.

It don't have to be a white blond bimbo, look past the wrappings at the person.

Looks isn't everything even if something .

Welcome Kala, and Dragonblood  :D

Frost

Hey hi sweet person.

It was alright here, got lots of hugs :)

How was everything your way, good I hope.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"when one after another bimbo disgraces themselves,

like when resorting to war, there is no choice but violence and killing.

I have warned you before instigator about making threats, so make that your last time you do it.

We have a new poster who disagreed with Kala without sounding like a petulant child.

Use your head before you post.

Frost

Self moderation has kept me out of trouble for over a decade, and I have insulted with the best .

Hi Fashioista .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Self moderation has kept me out of trouble for over a decade, and I have insulted with the best .

Hi Fashioista .

Hi Blue

:D

Frost

Thanks for the hug, always welcome :-)

Glad you did good, I had lemon pepper fish for Christmas supper while everyone else had ham .

It was just nice to be with family .

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"Self moderation has kept me out of trouble for over a decade, and I have insulted with the best .

Hi Fashioista .

Hi Blue

Hope you had a good Christmas, and some time .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

Hi Fashioista .

Hi Blue

Hope you had a good Christmas, and some time .

Thank you, Blue I had a wonderful Christmas with my family.