The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I notice I cannot even start a new thread on RO. Wow Fucking bitches much? I can't wait to see their shit forum go down hahahaha
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I notice I cannot even start a new thread on RO. Wow Fucking bitches much? I can't wait to see their shit forum go down hahahaha

Me too, but my thread I started in PH is still there? ac_dunno

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

lol Ya know what...the internet is a very big place with MANY other boards where free speech is appreciated and opinions of others is welcomed  ac_biggrin  ...I'm just gettin started.... ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Of course it is.

It's Blurt that is deleting everything then?

Hey, what the fuck is that silly woman babbling about your people and PI?

RW

Blurt is the submod there.  I haven't known evs to be one to delete threads like that - not ever.

I honestly don't get the whole PI and my people thing but I'm just going to go with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

mimi's fweelings are hurt. evs is mad as a cow and blurt is following "orders"  ac_lmfao

Annie

I am so glad I woke up and quite modding the RO.

RW

Who's orders would those be Annie?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Blurt is the submod there.  I haven't known evs to be one to delete threads like that - not ever.

I honestly don't get the whole PI and my people thing but I'm just going to go with it.

Fash has a soft spot for Blurt, but I think he's a total fucking asshole. This shit proves it too.

You don't know then where this PI has apparently been spread about her?

RW

He's just doing what he thinks is right.  He deletes quippy bullshit and leaves a truly malicious thread up, and refers to the place as a toilet, but hey, he's got principles dammit!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's just doing what he thinks is right.  He deletes quippy bullshit and leaves a truly malicious thread up, and refers to the place as a toilet, but hey, he's got principles dammit!

That skirt wearing toady and principles do not belong in the same fucking sentence.  acc_angry

RW

He's just doing the right thing Shen.  Give him a break!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"He's just doing what he thinks is right.  He deletes quippy bullshit and leaves a truly malicious thread up, and refers to the place as a toilet, but hey, he's got principles dammit!

How do you stand it?

How do you go there and interact with those feckless toads and watch them fall over themselves as they prop each other up? How much smoothing of ruffled feathers and excessive application of emotional bandaids can you sit through before you puke your guts up?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

You're not the only one with a strong stomach around here :)
Beware of Gaslighters!