The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I am the only one permabanned.  My account has been disabled.  Everyone else is free to post.

Sorry RW your facts are wrong.

I was Permmabanned first, Account put inactive, account disabled then removed.  :howdy:

Why did that happen Keeper?

I have posted what happen before, Long story short i asked a question that was misunderstood and my account was perma banned for it, Only after RW said something it was placed to inactive then when Evs did her new look for VF my account name was removed.

i bet you said 'howdy'.... some ppl seem to fuckin HATE that.... :(

Did that happen on VF too?

no. or i would have cancelled my internet connection.... lol. i couldn't figure out what happened here till kiebers told me.

Well im glad your back

i'm glad to be back. its a shame theres so much bad blood between yall....

Anonymous

No i asked HOW do you make an account inactive and i was blind sided. i didnt ask him to put it inactive.... anyway who cares i dont need her toilet.

I understand Keeps and I totally agree.

Anonymous

I agree, but you have to realize the owner of that forum is not playing with a full deck. She wasn't always nuts, but we have seen her mental condition deteriorate rapidly over say the past couple years.

deadskinmask

I agree, but you have to realize the owner of that forum is not playing with a full deck. She wasn't always nuts, but we have seen her mental condition deteriorate rapidly over say the past couple years.

meh.... whats normal really? crazy ppl make for interesting conversation anyway.... i'm not familiar enough with her to defend her tooth and nail. but i will say she has been quite pleasant as far as i can see.... i don't think either forum is exactly 'poster laden' so maybe in time differences will be forgotten and bridges will be re-built....

Anonymous

meh.... whats normal really? crazy ppl make for interesting conversation anyway.... i'm not familiar enough with her to defend her tooth and nail. but i will say she has been quite pleasant as far as i can see.... i don't think either forum is exactly 'poster laden' so maybe in time differences will be forgotten and bridges will be re-built....

Maybe the less you know about her the better. Yeah, it's too bad that two tiny forums have to be like this.  However, we cannot be on a forum that old evs runs and she cannot be on a forum she does not have dictatorial control over.

deadskinmask

if i had a forum, i would lord over it like a nazi.... i can't say its a good thing. i'm just saying its natural....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"if i had a forum, i would lord over it like a nazi.... i can't say its a good thing. i'm just saying its natural....

I have been on Asian forums like that in the past. With a forum like this and VF that are not specialized it won't work. That is just reality dude.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I am the only one permabanned.  My account has been disabled.  Everyone else is free to post.

Sorry RW your facts are wrong.

I was Permmabanned first, Account put inactive, account disabled then removed.  :howdy:

Why did that happen Keeper?

I have posted what happen before, Long story short i asked a question that was misunderstood and my account was perma banned for it, Only after RW said something it was placed to inactive then when Evs did her new look for VF my account name was removed.

I don't think you were misunderstood Keep. I think evs was playing her baby games with you like she did me. It didn't matter what I posted or replied to, if I answered her or mimi or anyone of her pets she would give me a 5 day banning. It was all a stupid mind game with her, mimi and inky climbed on the band wagon too.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't think you were misunderstood Keep. I think evs was playing her baby games with you like she did me. It didn't matter what I posted or replied to, if I answered her or mimi or anyone of her pets she would give me a 5 day banning. It was all a stupid mind game with her, mimi and inky climbed on the band wagon too.

Old evs is 46 fucking years old, but acts 15 and has the mental abilities of a special ed 9 year old. Her forum sux and even if I am not banned(I think I am), I would never post there again.

Annie

The last thing I was able to do before getting banned for like the 4th time was change my name to "Bannie" lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"The last thing I was able to do before getting banned for like the 4th time was change my name to "Bannie" lololol

You actually met that fucking bipolar twat too didn't ya?

Annie

Sadly, yes I did  lol She "seemed" nice then but I knew something wasn't quite right with her even then.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sadly, yes I did  lol She "seemed" nice then but I knew something wasn't quite right with her even then.

Anyway, she knows the Iron Ch1nk would kick her geriatric flat hairy white ass in a fight.

Annie

When I met her, the whole time she acted like a frightened monkey. Always looking over her shoulder, afraid someone was "stalking" her even though we were in a public restaurant with a group of people and no one else knew we were there.  Talk about paranoia!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When I met her, the whole time she acted like a frightened monkey. Always looking over her shoulder, afraid someone was "stalking" her even though we were in a public restaurant with a group of people and no one else knew we were there.  Talk about paranoia!

A paranoid schizo candyass. Big fucking surprise.