The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Grand Baby Room

Started by Annie, June 21, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

I like Alexander for a name, it's a great old name, and strong sounding.

Bricktop

You join an elite club.

Only me and Keibers as far as I know.

The only problem with grandchildren is that you have to have children to get them.

Any other grandies in da house?

Annie

Quote from: "Frost"I like Alexander for a name, it's a great old name, and strong sounding.

It is! I told him he could be called either Alexander, Alex or Xander. He didn't care for the Xander one lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I hope to be grandmother some day too GrAnnie..

Your family has been blessed.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I'm really happy for you Annie. :thumbup:

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You join an elite club.

The only problem with grandchildren is that you have to have children to get them.

moi
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

You're a Grandma too CC?  ac_drinks  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You join an elite club.

My Mommy is.

RW

My mom says she wishes she could have skipped kids and gone right to being a grandparent. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! Congratulations, Brannie! :yahoo:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Woohoo! Congratulations, Brannie! :yahoo:

Why Brannie Azhya?

Annie

hahaha Azhya....Fash, it's from the name Bannie, mixed with Grannie lolol You guys come up with some real corkers  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"hahaha Azhya....Fash, it's from the name Bannie, mixed with Grannie lolol You guys come up with some real corkers  :laugh3:

A hybrid handle eh?

Annie