Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: A White Man's Guide to Dating Asian Girls

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2012, 08:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Tactless.

For sure Azhya..

How are you today?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

instigator

i'm kind of used to this stuff. it's hard to fully get used to but you learn to accept it.

it's being a perpetual foreigner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i'm kind of used to this stuff. it's hard to fully get used to but you learn to accept it.

it's being a perpetual foreigner.

I'm sorry to hear that instigator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Exhausted, F. How about you?

I'm good Azhya, I had choir practice on the weekend for our concert next Saturday.

Supper is finished and I put the dishes in the machine..

Now it is relax time with ACF friends.

:)

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ya know, cookie boy...I have the SAME problem...

When I'm in Asia.

What racism have you seen in Asia, Leopardsocks?

Actually, I don't know what "racism" is. Do you?

All I know is that when I'm in Asia, people talk to me differently. They look at me differently. The talk to each other in a language I don't understand.

When I try to be friendly, using Western style humour, they never respond with anything but stoney glares.

They never say hello when you walk into a shop, or business.

And I don't care. It is THEIR country, THEIR culture, and they are perfectly entitled to behave as they wish. I take NO offence or insult.

I am not one of them...I know that, and I accept it. They are different to me, and I respect that. I do not criticise what they do, or how they do it, in their own country. It is none of my business.

Does that make ME a racist, or them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Ya know, cookie boy...I have the SAME problem...

When I'm in Asia.

What racism have you seen in Asia, Leopardsocks?

Actually, I don't know what "racism" is. Do you?

All I know is that when I'm in Asia, people talk to me differently. They look at me differently. The talk to each other in a language I don't understand.

When I try to be friendly, using Western style humour, they never respond with anything but stoney glares.

They never say hello when you walk into a shop, or business.

And I don't care. It is THEIR country, THEIR culture, and they are perfectly entitled to behave as they wish. I take NO offence or insult.

I am not one of them...I know that, and I accept it. They are different to me, and I respect that. I do not criticise what they do, or how they do it, in their own country. It is none of my business.

Does that make ME a racist, or them?

Hmm, it seems more like cultural differences to me Leopardsocks..

I'm not sure what racism is, but I think individual perception can be a key factor..

What I perceive to be a racial slight against me may not be perceived that way to either you or instigator.

instigator

but when you go to asia you are a foreigner.

even i am.

my forefathers in Canada suffered and to this day generations later still the same attitude persists although it has improved.

that gives me a bit of hope my little son won't have to deal with so much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"but when you go to asia you are a foreigner.

even i am.

my forefathers in Canada suffered and to this day generations later still the same attitude persists although it has improved.

that gives me a bit of hope my little son won't have to deal with so much.

You have to admit though that Canada is a very tolerant nation instigator?

There is self segragation for sure among immigrants, but I was born here and I am completely integrated.

instigator

it's pretty good. don't get me wrong. never said i didnt like canada. i just don't like some who claim to be canadians. they are an embarrassment to canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"it's pretty good. don't get me wrong. never said i didnt like canada. i just don't like some who claim to be canadians. they are an embarrassment to canada.

True, but every country has citizens like that...not much can be done to change it either.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Let's look at this blaming whitey for his being a miserable humourless A-hole who should go back to China where things are so much better and there aren't all the horrible white people around for him to blame

Did you even listen to some of the identity issues he was adressing? His rhetoric was exaggerated, but the message was still there.

What issues did you have in mind? His unpopularity with the opposite sex is due to a vast white conspiracy and has nothing to do with being ugly and paranoid?

Having done a fair bit of film work in Asia I have to mention that the film industry in Hong Kong [ which is san yi on triad  controlled BTW ] always portrays white people as weak cowardly sleazy people who always lose in the end yet you don't see any white guys coming up with crap like this flake

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well explain for the other readers then  or do you think that they too cannot possibly comprehend your enlightened knowledge on our media.

This video is a little old, but interesting nonetheless. Frankly, it brings a small amount of joy in my heart to see Asians becoming more aware of this deadly yet subtle social issue regarding the media in society.

White people are soo horrible ! That's why everybody wants to immigrate to Canada :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well explain for the other readers then  or do you think that they too cannot possibly comprehend your enlightened knowledge on our media.

This video is a little old, but interesting nonetheless. Frankly, it brings a small amount of joy in my heart to see Asians becoming more aware of this deadly yet subtle social issue regarding the media in society.

White people are soo horrible ! That's why everybody wants to immigrate to Canada :lol:

The person in the video lives in the United States..

What you wrote still applies though.