The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Someone is on the sick list.

Started by Bricktop, December 07, 2015, 12:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"So I'm home again.  I'm still in pain but they don't know why.  I did end up getting stoned on Ketamine as a means of resetting something or some crap.  I just ended up getting stoned and sent home.

Let's hope this sorts itself out.

So they just drugged you up and sent you home and still don't know why you are in so much pain?

You could have done that without leaving the house.

Yeah.  The pain is still really bad and I don't know what to do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"So I'm home again.  I'm still in pain but they don't know why.  I did end up getting stoned on Ketamine as a means of resetting something or some crap.  I just ended up getting stoned and sent home.

So they just drugged you up and sent you home and still don't know why you are in so much pain?

So they gave you know indication of what could be causing it? I can't believe they did that. That's what i would term.... "medical negligence".

If the pain doesn't start to subside within the next half a day, you need to go back to the hospital or call your doctor and demand some answers. It's normal to have pain after abdominal surgery or any kind but when the pain is so bad that you can't sleep even when medicated or your are throwing up, it's not normal. At least not in my experience.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I think I'll ring the surgeon today and see what he says.

I just don't understand this shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

The pain should not be getting worse after surgery I think.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not sure what it is any more.  The pain got so bad that I started throwing up so I had to go back to the hospital :(

HOLY FUCK!!

Annie

What Shen just said ^ Have they checked for kidney infection? I know when my daughter had infections they hurt like hell.  Your surgeon better do something  :mad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"What Shen just said ^ Have they checked for kidney infection? I know when my daughter had infections they hurt like hell.  Your surgeon better do something  :mad:

Yes, RW's surgeon better do something fast..

How is your daughter GrAnnie?

We talk regularly about your son and soon to be granddaughter, but your daughter has health issues.

Annie

Thankyou for asking, Fash, she's doing ok right now.  She had another cyst rupture on her liver but this time an infection was prevented from setting in. Usually every 3 months or so it happens and she spends a week or so in hospital with meds and blood products. Just a few weeks ago she was duped up on antibiotics and 2 blood transfusions for her wisdom teeth surgery and that's what prevented the infection this time around.  She can feel when they're about to rupture so we keep an eye on things then.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thankyou for asking, Fash, she's doing ok right now.  She had another cyst rupture on her liver but this time an infection was prevented from setting in. Usually every 3 months or so it happens and she spends a week or so in hospital with meds and blood products. Just a few weeks ago she was duped up on antibiotics and 2 blood transfusions for her wisdom teeth surgery and that's what prevented the infection this time around.  She can feel when they're about to rupture so we keep an eye on things then.

Such a very woman and to have such physical ailments..

I hope she can stay strong and positive, and I know you will.

ac_smile

Annie

Thanks, and yep we stay positive, oh and beer helps too lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Thanks, and yep we stay positive, oh and beer helps too lol

Helps your daughter or you GrAnnie?

Annie

Beer helps me! She can't and doesn't drink.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Beer helps me! She can't and doesn't drink.

I understand now GrAnnie.

ac_smile

Annie

I don't drink nearly as much as I can, I do have to still get up in the morning and do things lol

keeper

RW, I know what it is!!!!

I woke up from a deep sleep this morning and it hit me!!!

The Toilet owner made a VOODOO Doll and that bitch is sticking it to you :ohmy:  :ohmy:  :swoon:

Look at the Hair, it even looks like you OMG!!!  :sneaky2:

http://i67.tinypic.com/156z5nm.jpg">