The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm merely pointing out that that statement, although said with good intentions, does not apply to all.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

energyturtle

Honestly shit like this just makes me feel sad now. I know this Kala is probably just a good troll but sometimes I see all the asian girls walking around with white guys, and the usually don't say anything derogatory about asian guys but when they do, I don't know, it kinda fucks me up. I start thinking that all of those asian girls are secretly thinking this, that we're just not good enough for asian or any other women. Nothing malicious about it, just plain fact of nature that we're genetically inferior to white guys. Just SOL right? But f-that so I start lifting and eating right and dressing well, really taking care of myself and after all that hard work I still hear this shit coming from women like you about how we're just not masculine enough.

So here I am, making an account after months of lurking because I've been sitting here now for half an hour inspecting my wrists to determine if they're still too dainty. I don't know, troll or not this whole topic kinda fucks me up.

BritishManwhore

I dunno where you live but in Sydney there is a large Asian population. I'd say 90+% of the Asian girls are with Asian guys. Some Asian girls won't like Asian guys full stop, but there are tons of subsets of people with specific preferences. A small proportion of girls REALLY dig tattooed guys. Some like big scary bodybuilders. Others like really feminine guys or guys with long hair. They're just niches. The girls with an anti-Asian preference are standing out to you for some reason, but that's probably more your issue than a trend

instigator

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm sure your wrists are plenty large and hairy and if not lie and say they are ;) . .

this is the m@ngrel canadian forum so comment like this one are expected. bizarre abnormal features are heralded. what's next? hairy asses and backs?

m@ngrels only like and understand other m@ngrels because to everyone else they are bizarre and abnormal like a circus freak sideshow.

Time Flies

Quote from: "energyturtle"Honestly shit like this just makes me feel sad now. I know this Kala is probably just a good troll but sometimes I see all the asian girls walking around with white guys, and the usually don't say anything derogatory about asian guys but when they do, I don't know, it kinda fucks me up. I start thinking that all of those asian girls are secretly thinking this, that we're just not good enough for asian or any other women. Nothing malicious about it, just plain fact of nature that we're genetically inferior to white guys. Just SOL right? But f-that so I start lifting and eating right and dressing well, really taking care of myself and after all that hard work I still hear this shit coming from women like you about how we're just not masculine enough.

So here I am, making an account after months of lurking because I've been sitting here now for half an hour inspecting my wrists to determine if they're still too dainty. I don't know, troll or not this whole topic kinda fucks me up.

An Asian man has to put in twice the effort as whites and we still have racist bitches like Kala talking shit about us. I see a lot of Asian girls with whities where I live too. I often wonder what they are thinking and I bet it is not much different from this Kala scum.

Zetsu

^^

You and Instigator are probably the main reason why Asian girls don't want to date their own guys, now quit crying like a bitch.
Permanently off his rocker

Romero

Here's a true stereotype - Asian women, all women, want a guy with some confidence. Not insecurities and excuses.

Nearly all of the Asian women I see with a guy are with Asian guys. Why isn't it so difficult for them? If you can't get a woman, it's your own fault.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Here's a true stereotype - Asian women, all women, want a guy with some confidence. Not insecurities and excuses.

Nearly all of the Asian women I see with a guy are with Asian guys. Why isn't it so difficult for them? If you can't get a woman, it's your own fault.

I know I do Romero.

Anonymous

Quote from: "energyturtle"Honestly shit like this just makes me feel sad now. I know this Kala is probably just a good troll but sometimes I see all the asian girls walking around with white guys, and the usually don't say anything derogatory about asian guys but when they do, I don't know, it kinda fucks me up. I start thinking that all of those asian girls are secretly thinking this, that we're just not good enough for asian or any other women. Nothing malicious about it, just plain fact of nature that we're genetically inferior to white guys. Just SOL right? But f-that so I start lifting and eating right and dressing well, really taking care of myself and after all that hard work I still hear this shit coming from women like you about how we're just not masculine enough.

Lol, good to see you are taking with a grain of humour. I get a fucked up feeling in my stomach too about this topic. Kala is likely trolling us, but like you said is this what they are secretly thinking? Their fathers and brothers are dainty wristed wusses? I like to believe Kala's rant is the exception otherwise I would really start to mistrust Asian women and that is not fair to them.

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag is a fag troll

It seems you and your little boyfriend instigator are the ones obssessed with fags.

Gary Oak

You can fantacise anything you want to Seoulfag. It just so happens that when ever anybody sees your gayboy avatar one is reminded that you are a queer

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You can fantacise anything you want to Seoulfag. It just so happens that when ever anybody sees your gayboy avatar one is reminded that you are a queer

You and instigator have gays on the brain.

instigator

time flies is from another city.

i'm from vancouver.

i have tonnes of hot women around and lots to choose from so no problems there.

just becuase you are a m@ngrel doesn't mean i'm not an Alpha Asian Male.

Just because i'm not a promoter of m@ngrelism doesn't mean i don't have many women.

Jumping to conclusions and preconceptions/prejudices are we?

I'm tall, handsome, rich, stylish, well dressed, with a well outfitted mansion, and a fine taste and high standard of women as well.

what's not to like

all the chicks are always wondering whos that guy and always jealous of the hot babes i'm with

instigator

funny thing is asian women m@ngrels here are even more racist than white chicks.

must be the self deprecating defeatist apologist mentality.

i am sorry you are rejected. i am glad someone accepted you even if it was a foreign horndog.

please don't take it out on us Alpha Asian Male.

we have a high standard that you did not meet. sorry.

nothing against asian women, i have the utmost respect and would never stoop to the level of self deprecating defeatist apologist with their sweeping generalizations of asian women that you do about asian men.

that would be counter productive. like m@ngrelism