The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Kala

There's just no spark when I look at Asian guys. The reasons are purely physical because I like Asian guys, but like most women not in a sexual way. It's a combination of having softer features and being smaller. They have wrists and hands like girls. Almond shaped eyes look beautiful on women, but they look effeminate on men. Facial/chest hair often seems to be lacking too. It's just a combination of all of these factors rolled up into one that results in the lack of attraction for almost all women.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I can see how people might think you do not like mixed race children.

I´m not a monster whom eats little children, Fashionista.

I don't think anyone was saying you do Odie..

You do send mixed messages about what you want though.

I know, Fashionista.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"There's just no spark when I look at Asian guys. The reasons are purely physical because I like Asian guys, but like most women not in a sexual way. It's a combination of having softer features and being smaller. They have wrists and hands like girls. Almond shaped eyes look beautiful on women, but they look effeminate on men. Facial/chest hair often seems to be lacking too. It's just a combination of all of these factors rolled up into one that results in the lack of attraction for almost all women.

Why do you keep posting very insulting stereotypes of Asian men..

If you do not want to have an Asian boyfriend that is your business..

You insult Asian men and that is a provocation and not very nice.

Romero

Quote from: "Kala"There's just no spark when I look at Asian guys.

Yes, we can tell by how much you're obsessed with them and their bodies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"There's just no spark when I look at Asian guys. The reasons are purely physical because I like Asian guys, but like most women not in a sexual way. It's a combination of having softer features and being smaller. They have wrists and hands like girls. Almond shaped eyes look beautiful on women, but they look effeminate on men. Facial/chest hair often seems to be lacking too. It's just a combination of all of these factors rolled up into one that results in the lack of attraction for almost all women.

Hey whitey, your schtick was old 10 years ago. :x

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Kala"There's just no spark when I look at Asian guys.

Yes, we can tell by how much you're obsessed with them and their bodies.

I have a hammock, beers cold and couple of blonde women just waiting for you. Their vaginas are just dripping down their thighes and it is all for the master cock you have.

Couple of drooling pink pussies... Yum yum, am I right?

You do not have to do shit... All will be served to you.

Romero

Awesome! You're going to pay for my flight too, right? I spent all my welfare money on heroin.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Awesome! You're going to pay for my flight too, right? I spent all my welfare money on heroin.

I KNEW IT! :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Awesome! You're going to pay for my flight too, right? I spent all my welfare money on heroin.

[size=150]Homy has been out, out, out, outed......hahahahaha..the welfare queen emerges....[/size]

Odinson

Of course! Just send some money to me so that I can transfer money to you.

Odinson

Would you like to be in an orgy?

Me and my buddy Juhana "jussi" whom is a biracial (half african half swedish) will lay the pipe for you and you can watch.

Jussi "juicy" is 198cm tall 237lbs african heat.  :lol: Big mucles for his weigth.

My friend Jussi and I will take good care of your women. You do not have to do shit.

Rambo Wong

Racist, sinophobic blonde white girls don't want the date with me. I have the very high earning potential.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Racist, sinophobic blonde white girls don't want the date with me. I have the very high earning potential.

Why do you assume the reason blonde white ladies reject you is racial?

Kala

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

There are some white women who will go out with little Asian guys if they have money. These women are called prostitutes.