The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

ok.... let's try this again....

Started by deadskinmask, March 12, 2016, 03:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "starkey"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "starkey"sup deadman

look at you. being 'on topic' and shit.... howdy....

always lol. its very important in this day in age to be on topic. its rather uncivilized to be off topic in my opinion

so.... is there any part of the internet you haven't been? lol. i'm guessing you have been all the way through it at this point....

lol yeah i covered it all a long time ago..it just takes a little while to remember my names as you can see i haven't been here since october lol. figured go all out before my retirement lol

i'm trying to find one nice quiet place to post and delete all my other bookmarks.... so far, no luck....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"Let's test that....

Do you know about cake farts?

that sounds horrible.... is that a thing?

starkey

always lol. its very important in this day in age to be on topic. its rather uncivilized to be off topic in my opinion

so.... is there any part of the internet you haven't been? lol. i'm guessing you have been all the way through it at this point....

lol yeah i covered it all a long time ago..it just takes a little while to remember my names as you can see i haven't been here since october lol. figured go all out before my retirement lol

i'm trying to find one nice quiet place to post and delete all my other bookmarks.... so far, no luck....

that sucks..honestly doubt you will find what you are looking for. just awesome if you do find a place. just best to continue on what you been doing here there everywhere til you're done with it all.

RW

Of course that's a thing!

Google it.

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Ever thought about starting your own place?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"

Of course that's a thing!

Google it.

:laugh3:

noooooo. i'm about to eat.... maybe later.... maybe....

deadskinmask

i have thought about it.... even recently.... well.... especially recently.... but no one that has one ever really has anything positive to say about it. and its seems to be super time-consuming. as of lately, i've spent more time offline and i'm surprised at how much shit i've gotten done.... i'd rather just find a quiet place that someone else has and post there occasionally....

Anonymous

that sucks..honestly doubt you will find what you are looking for. just awesome if you do find a place. just best to continue on what you been doing here there everywhere til you're done with it all.

Welcome starkey.

ac_hithere

RW

i have thought about it.... even recently.... well.... especially recently.... but no one that has one ever really has anything positive to say about it. and its seems to be super time-consuming. as of lately, i've spent more time offline and i'm surprised at how much shit i've gotten done.... i'd rather just find a quiet place that someone else has and post there occasionally....

Good call.  Make some other poor shlub do all the work.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

well.... hello again. my PS3 is dying slowly so i don't post much anymore. trying to find the most sensible replacement.... how yall doing?

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... hello again. my PS3 is dying slowly so i don't post much anymore. trying to find the most sensible replacement.... how yall doing?

deadskinmask

:23tfup5:

deadskinmask

just taking a tour. hows things? busy?

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"just taking a tour. hows things? busy?

Mostly routine dsm..

Like every year,  I anxiously await summer.

deadskinmask

not me. i love me some winter though.... i'd gladly trade all my summers for winters.... even a nuclear winter....

Thiel

Quote from: "deadskinmask"not me. i love me some winter though.... i'd gladly trade all my summers for winters.... even a nuclear winter....

I can tell you've never been to Winnipeg in the winter.
gay, conservative and proud