The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Is John Correct?

Started by smell the glove, June 22, 2016, 03:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

smell the glove

I've gotta get out more...  Sure, I've been throughout the Western States, and once to Germany as a kid, but that's it...

It seems one of two things are always lacking...  Time, or money.

I should start to see some more places, before I die!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "smell the glove"I don't mind the Japanese, as they are fairly "cultured," if you will...

However, I'm still one of those "birds of a feather" type guys, and in all honesty prefer my women White, as "racist" as that sounds.

I don't care. You like what you like. My wife is Asian, thirty seven years old and looks twenty five. Al lot of Latin American women are sexy. Some EI women are too, but they don't usually date outside their own kind. Lots of curvy East Asian women. Have you seen Shen Li's body, especially her booty? She has more curves than a roller coaster. At least she did back in the Asian forum days.

Remember she used to post pictures of her rear end in tight jeans?

The young, bitter male posters would call her fat, but she isn't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "smell the glove"I don't mind the Japanese, as they are fairly "cultured," if you will...

However, I'm still one of those "birds of a feather" type guys, and in all honesty prefer my women White, as "racist" as that sounds.

I don't care. You like what you like. My wife is Asian, thirty seven years old and looks twenty five. Al lot of Latin American women are sexy. Some EI women are too, but they don't usually date outside their own kind. Lots of curvy East Asian women. Have you seen Shen Li's body, especially her booty? She has more curves than a roller coaster. At least she did back in the Asian forum days.

Remember she used to post pictures of her rear end in tight jeans?

The young, bitter male posters would call her fat, but she isn't.

Kiss it virgin dorks written above it. :laugh3:

Anonymous

^Fucking right. I was hated and I loved it. ac_dance

Gallium

Curvy and voluptuous women are very pleasing on the eye.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5FXXJkOZ5nQ/TSYYzuOGG8I/AAAAAAAACIY/rUz93qmMjTw/s1600/The_Balcony_2_Marie_Fox.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"Curvy and voluptuous women are very pleasing on the eye.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5FXXJkOZ5nQ/TSYYzuOGG8I/AAAAAAAACIY/rUz93qmMjTw/s1600/The_Balcony_2_Marie_Fox.jpg">

You are preaching to the choir. Shen Li used to get called fat ass, but she is not. At least not back then.

Gallium

You are preaching to the choir. Shen Li used to get called fat ass, but she is not. At least not back then.

Young posters have no idea of how a real woman should look like. My wife is Greek/Australian, so I have a great appreciation of full female curvature.  :001_tongue:

Anonymous

I have been to Greece. I found Greek women slimmer than women in Saskatchewan.

Anonymous

If those anti-social dorks ever said anything complimentary about me, I would have known I was doing something very wrong.

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"I have been to Greece. I found Greek women slimmer than women in Saskatchewan.

Were they Greek and not just tourists? Which Island did you venture upon or is Saskatchewan just known for poor dietary habits and overindulgence?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Herman"I have been to Greece. I found Greek women slimmer than women in Saskatchewan.

Were they Greek and not just tourists? Which Island did you venture upon or is Saskatchewan just known for poor dietary habits and overindulgence?

They were Greek and I was on the European mainland part of Europe as well as Crete. And yes, the prairie diet is not always the healthiest.

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"

They were Greek and I was on the European mainland part of Europe as well as Crete. And yes, the prairie diet is not always the healthiest.

Hahaha...well in any event, Greek women are known for their fuller goddess-like curves which I find to be extremely sexy.

Behold Ithaca...

http://static.prsa.pl/images/9a180c70-8a9c-495d-b796-d77bf1790688.jpg">

Anonymous

The Greek diet is pretty healthy.

Anonymous

This is why I didn't often post in that sub Herman..

Too much racism and misogyny.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Fashionista"Too much racism and misogyny.

There's never enough, and I love it all!

Shen Li openly despises White males with a furious passion, but that's how she is!  It really doesn't bother me, as a White male!

Honestly is often better than bullshittery!