Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

welcome Mandy

Started by Anonymous, June 23, 2016, 09:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smell the glove

It's where everything originated from.  There's over half a dozen forums floating around currently in existence that came into play solely from posters that started on Snitz DV.

mandy

Quote from: "smell the glove"
Quote from: "Mandy"I hear you. I have a 19!year old at home. I'm in no rush to get home out and he's working full time so I can't complain.

Kick the bum out!

All kidding aside, man how time flies...  The anal sex thread seemed just like yesterday, but it was more like 10 years ago!

That was actually quite entertaining that place. Some people took it so seriously though. It was way too easy to get a reaction.
I like stuff... \'N things

smell the glove

That's why I liked it!

Plus, it was quite busy, with a fairly large reach at that time...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"
Quote from: "Mandy"I hear you. I have a 19!year old at home. I'm in no rush to get home out and he's working full time so I can't complain.

Kick the bum out!

All kidding aside, man how time flies...  The anal sex thread seemed just like yesterday, but it was more like 10 years ago!

That was actually quite entertaining that place. Some people took it so seriously though. It was way too easy to get a reaction.

It sounds like I missed out on a fun place.

mandy

I remember a young kid on there. Was only 17 maybe 19 at the time and he always had questions. He would be almost 30 now. I wonder about him sometimes. Others I know what's happened. One guy had his pregnant gf move to Toronto or something ended up moving there split up with her then got back with her and had more kids. Monique is still just being awesome. I haven't talked to schmooze in a very long time. I may have to dig up his email and see what he's up to.

mandy

Quote from: "Herman"

Kick the bum out!

Yeah if you can handle a joke. Cutie or one of her several other names hated me. I think she took me to be very serious when everything I posted was BS.

Anonymous

Kick the bum out!

Yeah if you can handle a joke. Cutie or one of her several other names hated me. I think she took me to be very serious when everything I posted was BS.

I was newly married to an East Asian woman back in 2005 and I stumbled onto an Asian American forum. That is where I know Shen Li from. If I had known about this DV place you and smell talk about, I would have registered there.

mandy

I was newly married to an East Asian woman back in 2005 and I stumbled onto an Asian American forum. It is where I know Shen Li from. If I had known about this DV place you and smell talk about, I would have registered there.

It was a pretty big waste of time. Some hilarious topics though. And so much seriousness amongst the rest of us jokers. Long time ago now.

Anonymous

I was newly married to an East Asian woman back in 2005 and I stumbled onto an Asian American forum. It is where I know Shen Li from. If I had known about this DV place you and smell talk about, I would have registered there.

It was a pretty big waste of time. Some hilarious topics though. And so much seriousness amongst the rest of us jokers. Long time ago now.

The way some of you talk about it, it sounds like it was a great forum.

smell the glove

Quote from: "Herman"I would have registered there.

They didn't have registration...

You just typed and posted away!  That was one of the beauties of that place, although there were others that didn't like it that way...

RW

It changed to have registration and it was still great.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gallium

smell the glove

Quote from: "RW"It changed to have registration and it was still great.

It changed after Vin bought it from Mikey, but it was never quite the same...

Anonymous

So why did it die then?

mandy

It changed after Vin bought it from Mikey, but it was never quite the same...

I think that's why everyone left for other forums. Speaking of which super checker hasn't posted a single job posting all day. I'm worried about him.