The best topic

Replies: 10484
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:43:24 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Daisy May"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "kiebers"The funny thing is, I did a google pic search from one of his other pics...that's what came up.

Well, I have to tell you, you showed poor judgement in posting that thing.....someone could have gone blind.  ac_wot

What did you type? I can't see

Bet I can find a very special [size=150]one[/size] for you. Bet you can't wait.

Don't let that little green eyed monster tear you up too much. Just because people like me and they despise you is not my fault. You dug that hole all by yourself.  :laugh:

And fixed the spelling error for you. No thanks needed.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"The funny thing is, I did a google pic search from one of his other pics...that's what came up.

Well, I have to tell you, you showed poor judgement in posting that thing.....someone could have gone blind.  ac_wot

Bet I can find a very special
They are all banned anyway so...
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Bet I can find a very special
He will probably call you an asskissrr.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Coach Class ticket collector. I never choose coach.

I have better things to do with my time besides cleaning up after your thread bombing.

Twenty Dollars

So it's ok for them. Right Fash? In real reality it's OK for some. Thought you were a fair person? Clearly looks like I was mistaken.  If this site is an investment. Best of luck. I would just ask that you treat everyone the same.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"http://i.imgur.com/Z8X3j9X.jpg?2">

So it's ok for them. Right Fash? In real reality it's OK for some. Thought you were a fair person? Clearly looks like I was mistaken.  If this site is an investment. Best of luck. I would just ask that you treat everyone the same.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Are you really crying about that pic. What a baby. Your post just above that, is your post at me. You always cry tit for tat so that's all I did. Then you posted another and I didn't respond. Now you're cryin???? Right now the score is 2-1 in your favor. And you cry...Boo hoo   Too funny. I post one pic and you go ape shit. No intelligence used at all posting that rant. Just because everyone that quoted me reposted that pic doesn't mean it counts more than one time.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"strange place.

Thanks to you

Anonymous

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Are you really crying about that pic. What a baby. Your post just above that, is your post at me. You always cry tit for tat so that's all I did. Then you posted another and I didn't respond. Now you're cryin???? Right now the score is 2-1 in your favor. And you cry...Boo hoo   Too funny. I post one pic and you go ape shit. No intelligence used at all posting that rant. Just because everyone that quoted me reposted that pic doesn't mean it counts more than one time.

He gets a little spoonful of his own brand and he gets all teary eyed. :laugh3:

Anonymous

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

He just can't seem to grasp it.

Twenty Dollars

Grasp what Herman?

Aren't mods supposed to be fair and unbiased? Isn't fairness next to Godliness?

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Grasp what Herman?

Aren't mods supposed to be fair and unbiased? Isn't fairness next to Godliness?

Did you have your pic posting privileges taken away. And as an example of unfairness you are using a pic I posted. My pic being sandwiched between two of yours aimed at me. You really are a ignorant loser. It just so happens that is the only "flame" pic I have ever posted. You cannot say the same thing. So yes...[size=150]Knock Knock[/size]

Twenty Dollars

Some groovy place Texas. You all murdered a President in Dallas. Remember my father as being upset and saying, "It could only happen in Texas." I wouldn't live there on a bet. I like flying through Houston. I know it's 3.5 hours more to S.F.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview