The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Any Electricians In The House?

Started by Angry White Male, December 07, 2016, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

you need someone like RW  to be standing underneath that
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"you need someone like RW  to be standing underneath that

A couple weeks ago, she was staying literally within a couple miles of my pad!

I could've probably walked there!  I offered dick...  She didn't want my little limp noodle.

That's OK!  RW is a family momma, with kids and husband now.

Her cheating days are done, it seems!

GORDY GAMBINO

I could tell ya stories about old TIPS that would shock seasoned posters.

She does her make up like Joan Collins but now she looks more like the Joker getting a bit shaky there which is good cos ya don't have to pump any hole so much.

Line the beers up along her back when yo play the root rodeo and seriously snort off them ass cheecks
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

OLD Tips!!!!!  Why you two-bit, no good, rotten vermin!  I'm almost the youngest one here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Line the beers up along her back when yo play the root rodeo and seriously snort off them ass cheecks

I don't usually snort coke, but when I do, I'd like it to be under these circumstances...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Line the beers up along her back when yo play the root rodeo and seriously snort off them ass cheecks

I don't usually snort coke, but when I do, I'd like it to be under these circumstances...

Do you smoke weed Ace?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Do you smoke weed Ace?

No.  I'll take a hit or two if I'm around others that are passing around a fatty, but it's not my thing.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Do you smoke weed Ace?

No.  I'll take a hit or two if I'm around others that are passing around a fatty, but it's not my thing.

It's so much better than drinking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Marijuana heightens my social anxiety, and makes me uncomfortable.

I have smoked enough in my time to know how I react to it.

I have nothing against legalizing it, but I would not be a user...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"OLD Tips!!!!!  Why you two-bit, no good, rotten vermin!  I'm almost the youngest one here.

You're younger than I am.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've cobbled this together with what I could find at a local store.  Not exactly pretty, but should do the job.  Time will tell if it prevents freezing.

Plus, the cup should glow reddish/pinkish at night when plugged in.  Just in time for the Holidays.

If it's not enough to prevent freezing, I'll have to find a shorter cup to bring the bulb even closer to the feeder.

http://i68.tinypic.com/51zdax.jpg">

That is fucken gayer than the cat with the fucken lead.

It looks like something a Thai tranny would shove up yer ass.

With the light on.

Now birds they sleep at night so apart from blowing the whole grid with ya ass your invention has no other practical application..

Tis true..but the cat is gayer.  Keep in mind its freezing here during the day right now and its going to last a while...I have a pail of water on my balcony that is solid frozen for the last several days.

And you live in the West coast Berry..

It is so cold here, I have to bundle up just to walk to my car after work..

This is after it has been running with the heat on full for over ten minutes.

Wulf

Does anyone know if hummingbirds are attacked to the odor of burning plastic?

Someone needs to call U.L.

Berry Sweet

I smoke pot occasionally in the evening to make me sleepy.  I prefer it over alcohol.

Yes Fashy its a cold one lately.  I park in a sheltered area so im lucky and I car pool to work...fun times.....

...errrmerrgerrrd!!  Its snowing!!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"That was a really douchy thing to say there Mel.

If you knew the half of what Berry has thrown my way, I was going easy.  She knows that...

Oh please.  Enough with the pussification, poor me move... :001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

I am pleased to report that the feeder hasn't melted and erupted into a blob of burning plastic.  Nor have I found any electrocuted birds on the ground.

In fact, it seems to be working quite well, even with the light snow we are getting.

I have never seen so many hummers at one feeder in my life.  The birds will even fight over it at times...