The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Ethnic jokes thread........

Started by Obvious Li, May 17, 2013, 08:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"I spoke my mind. I´m somewhat old and the arrogance to defy me was mind blowing. I´m supposed not to take part in cock-fights... Cock-fights are for younglings.

I´m terribly troubled about the attack that was done upon me a while ago... We need to get rid of the niggers. Asians are good hard-working people but the africans and arabians need to be deported.

Niggers and moslims are animals and they should not be given room in civilized society... The true finns hold the fourth of the votes and we will drive these southern fruits out.

In this "free speech" society we are not allowed to speak against immigration...

You're allowed your free speech. Just as others are allowed their free speech to criticize you when you're racist.

Hating people because of their race, ethnicity, religion or nationality is wrong.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"This is not actually a joke, so much as a history lesson. It is also not exactly "ethnic", but liberalism is a white man's disease.

Ah, the "white man"...

The nigger answer for their incompetence...

"White man is afraid of our strength and sexual powers"

Growing under a palm-tree puffing the dragon really made niggers stronger. And the fact that we nordics are 2-times stronger is just a illusion made by "white man" media... lmao

And when we display our strength, we are racist... Awesome.

We should help the defenseless low IQ blacks... We are whites after all...

You are definitely not afraid to speak your mind Odie...I like that. However, I disagree about some races being weaklings and others powerhouses. There are strong and weak men in all races.

Culture and social conditioning is another matter entirely. There is an unsustainable culture of entitlement throughout the West. As you know, the current popular culture in East Asia is towards men looking and dressing like women. Both can change over time.

Yea, but we are genetically stronger... Africans are fast runners and we are strong like a juggernaut. The diffrence of high and low tweeked muscles. You see africans have high-tweeked muscles and they are good for explosive strenght. We nordics have low-tweeked muscles and we lift up your fucking car like it was nothing.

Blacks are better fighters because of our genetical dis-advantage. We are strong but slow. I saw that when I got in a feud with this big nigerian nigger.. I went really mad but I could not hit him (I nicked him a little but it had no effect) so I rammed him.

We ram the enemy with our power but blacks use agility. We did that a thousand years ago. The vikings were in the vanguard and they rammed the enemy-lines.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"I spoke my mind. I´m somewhat old and the arrogance to defy me was mind blowing. I´m supposed not to take part in cock-fights... Cock-fights are for younglings.

I´m terribly troubled about the attack that was done upon me a while ago... We need to get rid of the niggers. Asians are good hard-working people but the africans and arabians need to be deported.

Niggers and moslims are animals and they should not be given room in civilized society... The true finns hold the fourth of the votes and we will drive these southern fruits out.

In this "free speech" society we are not allowed to speak against immigration...

You're allowed your free speech. Just as others are allowed their free speech to criticize you when you're racist.

Hating people because of their race, ethnicity, religion or nationality is wrong.

Do you really believe anyone as HAWT as Odie could be racist?

If I was a nazi. I wouldn´t be talking to you.

Odinson

When a minority rules the sex-crime stats, we should be concerned....

And the pathetic monkeys live on govn. welfare even though there´s free education, free housing free living on my expense... The monkeys still fuck with us and do not go to school. YEY. Money well spent .... Fucking enjoy my euroes on which I had  to do a little work to gain. YEY!!!!

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Do you really believe anyone as HAWT as Odie could be racist?

Yep. Just look at the terrible things he's saying about non-whites.

Romero

Do you really believe anyone as HAWT as Odie could be racist?

Exactly, nothing in your life would indicate you would be caught dead hanging with neo-nazi, white trailer trash types.

White supremacists and neo-Nazis are often okay with East Asians and hateful of everyone else.

He thinks he's superior to other races and he wears Nazi paraphernalia!

Odinson

Odie, I don't know the local issues where you live anymore than you understand the issues where I live. I realize Finland is not a traditional nation of immigrants like Canada/USA/Australia. If you want immigration stopped that is your biz. I am not Finnish, so I won't interfere.

This is karma... I´m being punished with this intrusion...

None of my ancestors had to deal with this crap....

I just want to live alone with my woods, rivers etc. but NOOO you southerners have to bother me by attacking me... I got tired of all the pushing and name calling... My ways seem a bit odd to you city girl/boys but that is the way I like it.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"They are? I am hardly expert on the subject, but that is the first I have heard that. Anyway, his pregnant gf is not white or East Asian.

I can't understand how he could have a non-white girlfriend yet call non-whites such terrible things. He just called blacks "monkeys".

Odinson

Odie, I don't know the local issues where you live anymore than you understand the issues where I live. I realize Finland is not a traditional nation of immigrants like Canada/USA/Australia. If you want immigration stopped that is your biz. I am not Finnish, so I won't interfere.

This is karma... I´m being punished with this intrusion...

None of my ancestors had to deal with this crap....

I just want to live alone with my woods, rivers etc. but NOOO you southerners have to bother me by attacking me... I got tired of all the pushing and name calling... My ways seem a bit odd to you city girl/boys but that is the way I like it.

Well, if East Asian countries opened the gates to unchecked immigration there would be some very angry locals. In fact, many Chinese Singaporeans are very unhappy with the People's Action Party's immigration/foreign worker policies.

Asians are welcome... We can use them. They are hard working...  Like the chinese girl in the true finns. She is a true worker for finnish cause. :)

A "sell-out" because she has a finnish husband. Pretty unlikely.

Odinson

Well, if East Asian countries opened the gates to unchecked immigration there would be some very angry locals. In fact, many Chinese Singaporeans are very unhappy with the People's Action Party's immigration/foreign worker policies.

Asians are welcome... We can use them. They are hard working...  Like the chinese girl in the true finns. She is a true worker for finnish cause. :)

It is like that in other European countries with anti-immigration parties. France and the Netherlands have minority members/candidates in nationalist parties.

edited

Obvious Li

it always seems to boil down to the word nigger and it's relationship to people that are black..in fact throughout history the term nigger, at least in most whities minds refers to a particular type of black (lazy, shiftless, no good) and in fact defines the same class of whites...we call them trailer trash.....but nigger is ok.,..most black people are not niggers..they are just people who are black...and not lazy, shiftless and no good......but for those that are..........fuck you

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it always seems to boil down to the word nigger and it's relationship to people that are black..in fact throughout history the term nigger, at least in most whities minds refers to a particular type of black (lazy, shiftless, no good) and in fact defines the same class of whites...we call them trailer trash.....but nigger is ok.,..most black people are not niggers..they are just people who are black...and not lazy, shiftless and no good......but for those that are..........fuck you

Most blacks are lazy,  shitless and no good... It´s the minority whom are not.

Nigger comes from "negro" which means dark skinned.

Odinson

It is like that in other European countries with anti-immigration parties. France and the Netherlands have minority members/candidates in nationalist parties.

Asians are good hard working people but niggers are good at raping white women. Living in a tropic and running from lions made them soft and fast.

Yea blah blah about the minority of black men... Majority of them need to be destroyed or they will turn our society into Liberia.

Odinson

Exactly, nothing in your life would indicate you would be caught dead hanging with neo-nazi, white trailer trash types.

White supremacists and neo-Nazis are often okay with East Asians and hateful of everyone else.

He thinks he's superior to other races and he wears Nazi paraphernalia!

I just said that we are more stronger... It is racism to demean our power. Chilling under a palm-tree is not the same thing as dragging mammoth-carcass in 1,5m snow...

A nazi? I just wear the markings of my ancestors. The swastika is for the sigil of finnish armed forces and the "blood and honour" is for my people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"it always seems to boil down to the word nigger and it's relationship to people that are black..in fact throughout history the term nigger, at least in most whities minds refers to a particular type of black (lazy, shiftless, no good) and in fact defines the same class of whites...we call them trailer trash.....but nigger is ok.,..most black people are not niggers..they are just people who are black...and not lazy, shiftless and no good......but for those that are..........fuck you

Most blacks are lazy,  shitless and no good... It´s the minority whom are not.

Nigger comes from "negro" which means dark skinned.

:shock: