The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Oi Blurts

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, March 25, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"There's a private area?

How does one join?  ac_smile

I will invite you.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You have to be invited and as long as nobody objects, you're in.

Why havent i been invited ?  :pop:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"

You have to be invited and as long as nobody objects, you're in.

Why havent i been invited ?  :pop:

I'm going to invite you. Just kidding. :laugh3:

Aryan

It's safe to say that there's more chance of Renee going on a diet than there is of KAM being allowed in the private section.  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's safe to say that there's more chance of Renee going on a diet than there is of KAM being allowed in the private section.  ac_lmfao

Renee is a vegetarian by the way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's safe to say that there's more chance of Renee going on a diet than there is of KAM being allowed in the private section.  ac_lmfao

I think Renee uses a lot of self deprecating humour. I doubt she's as overweight as she lets on.

GORDY GAMBINO

Those of us that aren't in the private section take umberage to you cunts.

Henry Hill forum had a private section and me and this other cunt trashed the forum so bad they had to close.

Youse are no better than the Serbian whore.

Beware the ides of march.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah she only eats the bucket.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Those of us that aren't in the private section take umberage to you cunts.

Henry Hill forum had a private section and me and this other cunt trashed the forum so bad they had to close.

Just so you know, I was not part of the private sub too..

I had to be invited just like everyone else and if one person had objected to my presence there I still would not be a member..

I would alter new members permission to join, but I would not change my own if anyone did not want me in that private sub.

GORDY GAMBINO

When LS had a forum he would take his little Yankee whore into a private room so RW  didn't find out.

I trashed his motherfucking forum.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Those of us that aren't in the private section take umberage to you cunts.

I used to be a member of Private Polka, but I asked Fash to remove me from it. The only difference between that sub and the main board is that members use their real names and sometimes post pictures of themselves.

GORDY GAMBINO

Well tell ya private sub cunts they better mod here 24/7 cos 1st opportunity they gonna cop it. And when I whack a forum it gets totally fucked over.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Herman"

I used to be a member of Private Polka, but I asked Fash to remove me from it. The only difference between that sub and the main board is that members use their real names and sometimes post pictures of themselves.

They can go fuck themselves.

When I get the full list they gonna get some pm's they will never forget.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Well tell ya private sub cunts they better mod here 24/7 cos 1st opportunity they gonna cop it. And when I whack a forum it gets totally fucked over.

I'm really worried GORDY.

ac_boring

Anonymous

Would you like me to invite you to the private section sweetie?