The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Speaking of Retards...

Started by Angry White Male, May 15, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

As for sticking my nose up at you...That's self explanatory and I'm not going to go through the effort of explaining it to your ignorant, low rent, ass again. So just fuck off.

Go back to wasting your life worrying about satanic Jew's and STFU.

I wasn't referring to your disdain about my 'under achieving ass' as you refer to it, I meant the general low opinion you have of the working class which clearly isn't something I'm imagining when so many other people have picked up on it aswell.  :001_rolleyes:  

What on earth makes you think that a 20 odd stone loud mouthed heffer such as yourself can pass judgement on so many people when you aren't exactly the model human being yourself?    ac_umm

That big fat gob and horrible attitude of yours are quite possibly the worst I've ever encountered anywhere online. No one could ever call you 'ladylike'.  You actually come across like a man hating butch bull dyke.  ac_lmfao

No fucks are given in regard to what you think if me....it means less than dog shit to me.

If you think my attitude is bad then you have lead a very sheltered internet life....There are people out there that make me look like a saint. Hopefully you never cross paths with an of them,...your delicate sensibilities and juvenile nature will go catatonic.... :laugh3:

As for calling yourself "working class" that's a slap in the face real working class people such as tradesmen and other blue collar workers who have invested time, skill and formal and non-formal forms of education to build a career. I love how you people who want to assume the mantle of "working class" when you are either too lazy or too stupid to move beyond the level of ditch digger. The truth is you are a fringe dweller with no prospects beyond burger flipping. That would be all well and good if you were a teenager but you are 30 something year old adult working what amounts to part-time unskilled jobs.

BTW, it's kinda funny that you claim that I look down up the "working class" when I myself are in that category. I work for a living and although it may be a white collar environment, I still need a paycheck to survive...

So what does that make me if not "working class"? If a pub bouncer/drunk wrangler can claim the moniker, then so can I.

So fuck off with this poor oppressed "working class" hero bullshit...

Nowhere have I claimed to be a 'hero'.   :001_rolleyes:  

I (along with numerous others) have just pointed out your general disrespect towards those who work jobs which you look down your nose on.  

Anyone who works and earns an honest wage does not deserve to be looked down on by anyone, especially someone in your not so enviable situation.     :laugh3: :laugh3:

Not that its any of your business tubs, but I work 2 jobs and only do the door job a couple of times a week....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Soulbro I have explained a thousand times what the Jews are trying to do, you just dont listen.....  

Ok one last time......  The Jews are trying to turn formerly white countries brown and black.

Western countries are changing because of declining fertility. It's starting to happen in Korea now too and for the same reason. In fact, it's happening in Israel too.

But, you have never explained specifically how you are under attack as you claim you are? Why do these brown, black and white Jewish people I grew up with not oppress me? Why did they not oppress my white girlfriend? Why just you? And again, specifically, how did they oppress you?

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Soulbro I have explained a thousand times what the Jews are trying to do, you just dont listen.....  

Ok one last time......  The Jews are trying to turn formerly white countries brown and black.

Western countries are changing because of declining fertility. It's starting to happen in Korea now too and for the same reason. In fact, it's happening in Israel too.

But, you have never explained specifically how you are under attack as you claim you are? Why do these brown, black and white Jewish people I grew up with not oppress me? Why did they not oppress my white girlfriend? Why just you? And again, specifically, how did they oppress you?

I never said I personally am  being oppressed.  Its the intentional flooding of non whites into white countries which I am referring to......

It is all part of a plan. Another name for it is 'globalism' or 'internationalism'.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I have met people who feel they are kept down by society and for a number of different reasons..

In my opinion, no amount of facts or reasoning will convince them they are not victims.

Anonymous

Mass immigration is insanity. It is great for capitalists wanting a broader pool of workers earning lower wages, but does nothing for the people who need a living wage and affordable housing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Mass immigration is insanity. It is great for capitalists wanting a broader pool of workers earning lower wages, but does nothing for the people who need a living wage and affordable housing.

If we cut immigration levels by over ninety per cent as you would like to see we would have to cut back or even stop funding expensive services and entitlements. I know you have an excellent extended medical benefits package and defined benefit pension, so it's a lot easier for you to say slam the door shut. But the economy would shrink as fewer and older people consume less. Ultimately, it means less demand for CP's transportation services. That does affect you and puts your medical/pension benefits at risk.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"But yet Fash stated that she had a handicapped daughter that has passed on while this fucking speed bump "Mel" continued to bang on about "Chinese retards" and the need for the euthanization of the retarded. Where the fuck is the outrage about that? Neither of them said shit....

Honestly I think Mel should get a time out for this one.

Understand that my thread was posted before Fash had shared her own story, and not vice versa.  Since I am not "friends" with posters in general, I didn't even know she had kids.

With that being said, I do stand by my original post, and will assume that Fash can understand that it obviously wasn't directed at her child, since I didn't even know she had one.

Quite the contrary, what this thread did is seemingly open up a dialogue for her to mention this...  And I do feel for her, as any Mother that has lost a child must take that hard.

So stuff it, Renee...  Threads are optional to contribute to, and even threads that may seem "inappropriate" to some, can take on another life, and often do.

Angry White Male

On a side note, in highschool I was actually a retard helper/counselor for two years.  It was the only class I received an A grade in, ever.

It wasn't boring, and I was often thoroughly entertained.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"But yet Fash stated that she had a handicapped daughter that has passed on while this fucking speed bump "Mel" continued to bang on about "Chinese retards" and the need for the euthanization of the retarded. Where the fuck is the outrage about that? Neither of them said shit....

Understand that my thread was posted before Fash had shared her own story, and not vice versa.  Since I am not "friends" with posters in general, I didn't even know she had kids.

With that being said, I do stand by my original post, and will assume that Fash can understand that it obviously wasn't directed at her child, since I didn't even know she had one.

Quite the contrary, what this thread did is seemingly open up a dialogue for her to mention this...  And I do feel for her, as any Mother that has lost a child must take that hard.

So stuff it, Renee...  Threads are optional to contribute to, and even threads that may seem "inappropriate" to some, can take on another life, and often do.

You didn"t know Fash had kids?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You didn"t know Fash had kids?

I assumed she did, since most females only live to pop out offspring, but I wasn't certain...

Renee

Oh fuck you, Mel.

You posted this ignorant thread for your own childish amusement never thinking that it may hurt someone. Even after Fash mentioned that she lost a handicapped child you continued to prattle on about "Chinese retards" like the thoughtless, self absorbed, schmuck that you are.

You're a lowlife dumbass with an alcohol soaked face the color of a baboon's ass.

As for your HS work as a councilor for the handicapped,......I have my doubts about that as well.....No decent or ethical individual that works with the handicapped views them as entertainment nor do they ever refer to them as "retards". That is a derogatory label best reserved for ignorant, irresponsible, rum pots, like you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Oh fuck you, Mel.

You posted this ignorant thread for your own childish amusement never thinking that it may hurt someone. Even after Fash mentioned that she lost a handicapped child you continued to prattle on about "Chinese retards" like the thoughtless, self absorbed, schmuck that you are.

You're a lowlife dumbass with an alcohol soaked face the color of a baboon's ass.

As for your HS work as a councilor for the handicapped,......I have my doubts about that as well.....No decent or ethical individual that works with the handicapped views them as entertainment nor do they ever refer to them as "retards". That is a derogatory label best reserved for ignorant, irresponsible, rum pots, like you.

Absolutely Renee.

Anonymous

Oh fuck you, Mel.

It's okay to mock Chinese retards though. Mel says they look funny.  

What an asshole that guy is.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Mass immigration is insanity. It is great for capitalists wanting a broader pool of workers earning lower wages, but does nothing for the people who need a living wage and affordable housing.

I never understood the point of bringing in mass immigrants? There is no housing and the infrastructure sucks.  Adding more people to the problem only makes it worse.  Canadian borns should be allowed to have post secondary education for free.  There are many Canadian born citizens that are smart and want to educate but dont have the money...tuition costs today are thru the roof! How long will it take to pay off that loan before saving for a house??

As for the fresh wave for refugees we got last year...some are working...but a lot are still shooting out babies....they have 5-9 kids...its fuckin stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I never understood the point of bringing in mass immigrants? There is no housing and the infrastructure sucks.  Adding more people to the problem only makes it worse.  Canadian borns should be allowed to have post secondary education for free.  There are many Canadian born citizens that are smart and want to educate but dont have the money...tuition costs today are thru the roof! How long will it take to pay off that loan before saving for a house??

As for the fresh wave for refugees we got last year...some are working...but a lot are still shooting out babies....they have 5-9 kids...its fuckin stupid.

Are you IHJ's twin sister?