Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh the Third Rail Forum, I'd forgotten about that place. I wonder if Gallium/Pointbreak is still on there spewing his particular brand of verbal diarrhea.......

He never did forget about me and Dilf exposing his panty sniffing deviancy.   ac_toofunny

He is one sick fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh the Third Rail Forum, I'd forgotten about that place. I wonder if Gallium/Pointbreak is still on there spewing his particular brand of verbal diarrhea.......

He never did forget about me and Dilf exposing his panty sniffing deviancy.   ac_toofunny

He is one sick fuck.

So, I've heard.

Aryan

He tried getting my PI after one of his meltdowns due to being trolled to fuck, I just said come meet me at Liverpool Lime St station and we can take it from there.   ac_lmfao  

The thing is though, he tried that stalker tactic with some female users too, and naturally they reacted differently to me and were understandably worried about it. He behaved exactly  the same on every forum he registered on.  

He's true forum-cancer that guy, he's even worse than RW!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He tried getting my PI after one of his meltdowns due to being trolled to fuck, I just said come meet me at Liverpool Lime St station and we can take it from there.   ac_lmfao  

The thing is though, he tried that stalker tactic with some female users too, and naturally they reacted differently to me and were understandably worried about it. He behaved exactly  the same on every forum he registered on.  

He's true forum-cancer that guy, he's even worse than RW!

Sounds like he should be locked up.

Aryan

With a big hairy and horny n1gger.....

Couch Potato

Quote from: "SCOUSE"With a big hairy and horny n1gger.....

Shen Li's  husband.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He tried getting my PI after one of his meltdowns due to being trolled to fuck, I just said come meet me at Liverpool Lime St station and we can take it from there.   ac_lmfao  

He's true forum-cancer that guy!

He sounds like another Edward/SMP.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He's true forum-cancer that guy!

He sounds like another Edward/SMP.

That is what I've read.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Couch Potato"

Shen Li's  husband.

Welcome new guy. :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Couch Potato"

Shen Li's  husband.

Welcome new guy. :icon_wink:

Everyone gets the benefit of the doubt Seoul..

I'll start a thread welcoming him or her..

It's probably a him though.

Angry White Male

Pretty bad, when Evs shit forum brings them here...

I have a continual ban from there, but that's for a different reason.

Too slow there, so they come here...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Pretty bad, when Evs shit forum brings them here...

I have a continual ban from there, but that's for a different reason.

Too slow there, so they come here...

There's that broken record playing again. You will be back there as soon as your ban is up.

Angry White Male

I'm permabanned, so the minute I post there, I'm turfed.

I must have rustled some serious jammies there, to get this treatment, but I don't really care, since Eve's has proven herself to be a complete unstable nutcase.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

No, it's not me.

I rustle jammies that don't like to be rustled.