The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"White global supremacy is real Shen Li.  The left are pushing their hate speech agenda on the world!

And all this time I thought it was the Right that was pushing this crap.

Now I'm confused.

(^ Best straight line in the world!)

(^ Second best straight line in the world!)
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

BTW Its not jews, its the left.  They are milking Charlottesville for all its worth, in order to take away people's freedoms.

This is where Scouse is wrong. Most progs are not Jewish and not all Jews are progs.

Most Jews are on the left politically, and like I have always said, the average Jew in the street is not part of the 1% clique, but there is a very dangerous wealthy cabal who are behind most of the world's problems. George Soros is a prime example, but even he is not top of the pyramid, and is in fact used as a fall guy by his handlers. The TRUE enemy remain hidden and unnamed.  

You also have to consider the fact that the vast majority of left wing agendas and ideologies come from Jewish thinking.  Political Correctness, white privilege, feminism and most of the other toxic  crap we're bombarded with stem from Cultural Marxism, which was dreamed up by Jewish intellectuals at the Frankfurt School. The Bolshevik Revolution was started and lead by Jewish agitators, and Marxism too was created by Karl Marx, ANOTHER FUCKING JEW.

But hey, remember, Jews are not the problem right?   ac_lmfao  

Sure, there are PLENTY of non Jewish white millennial snowflakes, who truly are anti-white to the core, but this is due to being brainwashed and indoctrinated with Jewish Cultural Marxism in universities and other so called 'education' establishments.

Harry

Aryan

Sure, sure, it's all a load of racist conspiracy nonsense, there is definitely no truth to it whatsoever.   ac_toofunny

Watch the vid, I dare you...... just because you don't like what has been said doesn't make it untrue.  

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs&t=2s

RW

Quote from: "Harry"Are you really as dumb as you sound?

Yes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Harry

Yes, I watched the video.

It answered my question.

You really are as dumb as you sound.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
I don't think you are taking this seriously.  

I don't think anyone takes white nationalists seriously which is why this thread is no longer in Global Supremacy.

Aryan

Quote from: "Harry"Yes, I watched the video.

It answered my question.

You really are as dumb as you sound.

Thanks.

Great, just what the board needs, another in denial leftard who refuses to believe what is right under their nose just because they happen to disagree with it.   :oeudC:  

I actually initially thought this Harry guy was Leopardsocks/Bricktop using an alt due to RW shamelessly creaming her panties over him, but it looks like she E-Drops her knickers for any fella who leans to the left politically. I guess because the beach whale is in rehab for food addiction she needs all the back up she can get.    :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't think anyone takes white nationalists seriously which is why this thread is no longer in Global Supremacy.

Oh people take them seriously and seriously tell them to fuck right off like Muslims need to do to the Islamists in their midst.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Great, just what the board needs, another in denial leftard who refuses to believe what is right under their nose just because they happen to disagree with it.   :oeudC:  

I actually initially thought this Harry guy was Leopardsocks/Bricktop using an alt due to RW shamelessly creaming her panties over him, but it looks like she E-Drops her knickers for any fella who leans to the left politically. I guess because the beach whale is in rehab for food addiction she needs all the back up she can get.    :laugh3:

I like smart people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Oh people take them seriously and seriously tell them to fuck right off like Muslims need to do to the Islamists in their midst.

White nationalists are too small in numbers and too short of funds and military knowledge to be a global threat..

Their numbers continue to shrink too..

I see them as the same level of threat as a street gang.

RW

White nationalists are too small in numbers and too short of funds and military knowledge to be a global threat..

Yeah because they've been beaten back like the mangey dogs they are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

A "street gang" analogy is valid

Protesting  (instead of letting them parade in a vacuum and then skulk home with no publicity in non-event) increases determination and encourages recruitment

While they have been dwindling for some time without any help. I fear numbers and determination are increasing thanks to exposure given to them by opponents

The only thing less productive  than a protest is a protest protest  

I do know of 4 real badies in the UK though  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

if the KKKers and Neonazis had just been left alone in Charlottesville, they would have had their little show, they would have gone home.  Nobody would have cared.

The left had other plans though.  The Governor knew that BLM and antifa would attack the protestors, so he told the cops to stand down.  He wanted it to turn into an ugly mess, so he and the left could grandstand on it.

Look what happened because of it?-- they are taking more statues down, they are getting websites removed, they have successfully convinced twitter google and facebook to filter more, etc.  Result--Orwellian history rewriting, and more censorship everywhere.

The left does this all the time, they yell, "Hey look at those scary evil righties over there" and then they pickpocket people's freedoms.  Unlike stupid rednecks in pointy hats, the left has the power to take people's freedom away.   And they are doing it.  They are the far greater danger.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Nothing to add here really except for the fact that what I have been saying all along has been proven.....  anything that the Jews don't like they censor.  They have been trying to take SF down for years, and they have finally managed it.  

Will it be permanent?  Unlikely, even if the main site remains down they will just use a different address, or even go underground onto the dark web, but one thing is for sure, like Mel said, we are not going to disappear.  Quite the opposite in fact, this is likely going to inflame the situation and drive more activism onto the streets and other useful ventures will be pursued rather than endlessly talking about the problem online. The time is here for direct action.  

Messy times ahead, believe me.

I'm not Jewish, but I don't like Stormfront..

But, forcing it to close is dumb.

Exactly right fash.

--------

BTW Its not jews, its the left.  They are milking Charlottesville for all its worth, in order to take away people's freedoms.

This is where Scouse is wrong. Most progs are not Jewish and not all Jews are progs.

Leftism is an archetype, not a creation.  It is part of human thinking.  Even if you can say maxr and lenin were jews (which is questionable) Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Chavez and a whole host of other nasty leftist dictators probably never a saw a jew in their whole lives.

in small and targeted doses (like progressive taxation, social safety nets) leftism is a good thing.  In large doses it is the ugliest, most mass murdering ideology in modern human history.

Jews are certainly more likely to be leftists.  But so what? so are blacks, so are muslims, so are Hispanics, so are white millenials, so are most canadian and european whites.  Why single out one very tiny group out of that bunch? makes no sense to me.