News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

And THAT's How its done (School Shooting Mostly Avoided)

Started by Wazzzup, March 20, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't care what you have to say. Cop idolizers aren't very bright.

Cops are scum, cop idolizers are retarded, they take away your so called freedom, i'd terminate a cop, blah blah blah all in the name of your rear end.   :laugh3:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Erica Mena

I was raised NOT to trust cops. The LA county Sheriffs dept especially

Everyone here knows not to even talk to them.
<t></t>

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Lots of tough talk about cops out of him.

Yea, it's just too much coming from someone that is afraid to reveal the slightest hint about his identity.  People that bash the police all the time IMO are either criminals, don't have much morals or gets butt hurt too easily, simply to say there's nothing good to say about them.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I was raised NOT to trust cops. The LA county Sheriffs dept especially

Everyone here knows not to even talk to them.

I don't understand why your family would raise you that way.  As long as you're not doing anything against the law, you have nothing to lose.  And BTW Bricktop and the brother of Fashionista are both police officers.

Frood

The if you're not doing anything wrong argument is so spineless.
Blahhhhhh...

kiebers

Racial profiling is a fact of life in law enforcement. Regardless of how much training or what the laws/policy's are it still goes on. Blacks are profiled the worst with Hispanics right behind them. Not only that it is not just the white cops that do it, it's all of them.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"What is posted here should be considered available to anyone on the planet.

If you don't want people outside the forum to know what you're saying...don't say it.

This is not Facebook, we don't reveal our identities.

Facebook is worse. Due to my association with flame forums, I deactivated all real life social media.

They couldn't find my info, so they went after my kids on FB. My advice...never share info on a forum, not even in PM. It's just not worth the aggravation

I agree Kylie.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "kiebers"Racial profiling is a fact of life in law enforcement. Regardless of how much training or what the laws/policy's are it still goes on. Blacks are profiled the worst with Hispanics right behind them. Not only that it is not just the white cops that do it, it's all of them.

Everyone profiles racially, not just the cops.

It's easy to see why people do this...  Go into a Negroid Ghetto, spend some time there, and come back to me with results!  Then go into Chinatown, spend some time there, and come back with results!

You see, people profile due to what they see and observe, and there is nothing wrong in doing so.  The Nigger ghetto would not be a safe place, while Chinatown would probably be a relatively safe place.  This is FACT!

Thus, we can come to the conclusion that it's easier to be relaxed around Asians than it is to be relaxed around your typical ghetto Negroid.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The if you're not doing anything wrong argument is so spineless.

What's spineless is running your mouth on a web forum, but keeping it shut in real life.

Next time you see one of Victoria's finest, go and tell him or her what you think of cops. Or, better still, write your views in a letter and send it to your MP. Or Danny himself. Make a stand, boy.

Frood

I regularly refuse to eat near cops and make it a point to show my disgust. Also with fundraiser tables staffed by cops where I inform if solicited for a donation that I don't contribute to street gangs, thieves, or tribal cults.
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Rumour has it that Bricktop not only endorsed 'poofter bashing' in the late 1970's Australia, but he was actually one of the officers that joined in to administer the beatings while in uniform, yelling "Death to Poofters!"

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/feature/out-sight-untold-story-adelaides-gay-hate-murders">https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/feature/o ... te-murders">https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/feature/out-sight-untold-story-adelaides-gay-hate-murders

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I regularly refuse to eat near cops and make it a point to show my disgust. Also with fundraiser tables staffed by cops where I inform if solicited for a donation that I don't contribute to street gangs, thieves, or tribal cults.

Wow!!!

What a firebrand you are!!!

I'll bet you stand ten feet tall when eating your veggie burger on the fringe. Do you screw your nose up REALLY tight when you show your disgust? That will perturb them no end. Cops hate screwed up faces.

And to deny them your 20 cent coin must fill you with pride at making a difference for a better community.

:ththbored:

Zetsu

Quote from: "kiebers"Racial profiling is a fact of life in law enforcement. Regardless of how much training or what the laws/policy's are it still goes on. Blacks are profiled the worst with Hispanics right behind them. Not only that it is not just the white cops that do it, it's all of them.

But it's the best solution if the public wants crime to be ended swiftly, Whites are known for e-crime, money laundering, white collar crimes, Asians for prostitution/massage parlours, underground gambling, Hispanics for human and drug trafficking, Blacks for robbery, violent crime, etc.  Every races gets targeted according to the type of crime they commit, things will only be very inefficient if our police use the a liberal method of crime solving.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The if you're not doing anything wrong argument is so spineless.

And as usual I failed to see the logic behind your post, but then you're Dinky, the cop basher with little to no rational, and will do anything to bash the police and their supporters at any cost just b/c he feels butthurt for no reason.  :tease: