News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Who Is Nastier, Green Hornet Or Fashionista?

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Who Is Nastier

Green_Hornet is nastier than anyone as well as nuts
313 (98.7%)
Don't let that sweet nature fool you, Fash is a nasty biatch
4 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 03, 2013, 05:26:14 PM

Romero

I would have to say that Fash is one of the nicest persons I've seen on any forum.  :)

cc

Ditto!! ^

Quote from: "Renee referring to Green Goop" when I got tired of him I could just reach across the table and hold him face down in his soup.
Spit my coffee upon picturing that verbal image
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I would have to say that Fash is one of the nicest persons I've seen on any forum.  :)

She puts the fun in fundamentalism. ;)

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I would have to say that Fash is one of the nicest persons I've seen on any forum.  :)

Oh thank you so much Romero and Ms. cc...I am so flattered.

:)

Big Wave Dave

Fashionista is friendly and green hornet is weird but he aint nasty. Shen Li and Romero are nasty prudes. And they both hate to see people have fun.

Time Flies

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ditto!! ^

Quote from: "Renee referring to Green Goop" when I got tired of him I could just reach across the table and hold him face down in his soup.
Spit my coffee upon picturing that verbal image

Look at the way the yt's accept fashionista as if she were one of their own. The white worshipping sellout is a disgrace to all proud Asians.

Romero

Yep, many of us yt crackkkers don't care what race Fashionista is. She's good people and that's what really matters.

Perhaps one day you can find it in your heart to forgive her for not being as angry and racist as you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Yep, many of us yt crackkkers don't care what race Fashionista is. She's good people and that's what really matters.

Perhaps one day you can find it in your heart to forgive her for not being as angry and racist as you are.

Oh thank you so much Romero..

I don't know if anything less than divorcing my husband and leaving my children will ever make me acceptable to Time Flies.

:(