Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I think she means she's farting a lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think she means she's farting a lot.

Maybe she farts when she's horny.

Bricktop

That must turn off her suitors..."oh, baby...you turn me on"...PPPHHHHAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT

Berry Sweet

Lol too funny!   I'm just doing good.  Have lots of energy, and I need it in this heat.

I do love to fart tho...I think it's funny.

Berry Sweet

I'm on day 3 of body tox.  I'm really cleaning out!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm on day 3 of body tox.  I'm really cleaning out!

No barrel wash? :shock:

Bricktop

Chicks drink some vile tasting poison called "kombucha" these days.

Another phony fad "Drink me and you'll be young again" profit gouging exercise joining quinoa, chia, African berries and coffee enemas.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Bricktop"Chicks drink some vile tasting poison called "kombucha" these days.

Another phony fad "Drink me and you'll be young again" profit gouging exercise joining quinoa, chia, African berries and coffee enemas.

It's true.  People will buy anything.  None of it works.

The secret is exercise and heathly diet.  But a lot of people want pizza and pills.

Bricktop

Pizza works.

Not with single malts, though.

Frood

Homemade or artisan pizzas can be really healthy. Not most of the stuff sold in pizza shops though.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Chicks drink some vile tasting poison called "kombucha" these days.

The secret is exercise and heathly diet.  But a lot of people want pizza and pills.

Regular sleep is important too.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It has helped with my sleep patterns as well.  I have been sleeping better also.  But I still take a melatonin every night.

Anonymous

It has helped with my sleep patterns as well.  I have been sleeping better also.  But I still take a melatonin every night.

I used to take melatonin, but stopped. I don't want to rely on anything to help me sleep.

Berry Sweet

I used to take melatonin, but stopped. I don't want to rely on anything to help me sleep.

I generally only take it on nights I have to be up early for work or something and really need the sleep.  Hopefully one day I don't have to take them at all anymore.  For now I need to make some serious changes in my life.  #1 is moving and #2. Is court.  Once all of this is established I will be so much better.

Zetsu

I generally only take it on nights I have to be up early for work or something and really need the sleep.  Hopefully one day I don't have to take them at all anymore.  For now I need to make some serious changes in my life.  #1 is moving and #2. Is court.  Once all of this is established I will be so much better.

Mental stress can be a issue and disrupt a person's sleep quality, but there's still some ways that can help you get a better sleep or fall asleep easier, try keeping a consistent body clock, going to bed and waking up around the same time, and sleeping no more than 7 hours a night, or just getting 4-5 hours of sleep daily is even better if you dun mind, and avoid sleeping pass 9am on weekends or day offs.  So far I've been trying it out for the past few years and it's been working very effectively, and if you're tired at work just brew some coffee, but try not to drink more than 3-4 mugs a day.  Most folks might find this kind of boring, but IMO it's better than wasting over like 2 hours every night just trying to fall asleep.  Hope this helps.
Permanently off his rocker