The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Story Gone Cold - Toronto - "15 people shot in the area of Danforth Avenue and Logan Avenue - 2 dead"

Started by cc, July 22, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, it will happen. The rage grows, incrementally, every day.

I'm afraid not. The West seems to have accepted it's unique civilization is history.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, it will happen. The rage grows, incrementally, every day.

I'm afraid not. The West seems to have accepted it's unique civilization is history.

It's too late to change now. Five and a half years and I am retired and out of here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's too late to change now. Five and a half years and I am retired and out of here.

It's really not that far off IHJ.

Odinson

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"ISIS has claimed responsibility for the mass shooting in Toronto.

And still nothing from trudeau about terrorism.  He's talked about gun bans and condolences for the families.  But nothing about terrorism.  A high contrast to the way, on the very night of the Quebec Mosque shooting, he was out there loudly condemning islamophobia, and of course not long after the infamous m-103 was spawned.  Where are Trudeau's condemnations of infidelophobia?

Is this how a leader is supposed to behave?  I don't live there so its not up to me, but I think canadians deserve better leadership.

You will never see Justine condemn muslims. Even violent fundies.

You never see muslims condemn muslims..

They are just gonna pull the racism card.

Lance Leftardashian

This poor fellow has mental issues and most likely is an incel. We must have compassion for him.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"This poor fellow has mental issues and most likely is an incel. We must have compassion for him.

I never heard of the word incel until this past year.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"This poor fellow has mental issues and most likely is an incel. We must have compassion for him.
No, he was part of a hate group called Islam.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Incel?

WTF is that?

Involuntary Celibates = Incel.  Usually younger men that are frustrated due to the fact that women want nothing to do with them.  Have been known to go on the occasional killing spree...

Bricktop

cc

Brick. The word came to light with the madman who killed 9 and injured many on a Toronto sidewalk not long ago

Apparently he was a paid up member of that screwball  crew
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"Brick. The word came to light with the madman who killed 9 and injured many on a Toronto sidewalk not long ago

Not quite...  Kinda started with this guy:

https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/sunglass-selfie.jpg?w=990">

https://a.wattpad.com/cover/105832747-352-k361740.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Brick. The word came to light with the madman who killed 9 and injured many on a Toronto sidewalk not long ago

He was an incel group member?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"He was an incel group member?

Incels are not a 'group' per se...

Any guy that wants a woman but is frustrated that he cannot find one is an 'incel.'