The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

ATTN: Renee

Started by Chuck Bronson, August 24, 2018, 05:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fash"You are getting as paranoid as Mel..

I would accommodate any similar request to merge threads from anyone.

And have done exactly that many times for many people over similar content threads

Scouse, cool it. You could have pursued your point more many times more maturely than that. This is not BF.

Frankly that kind of talk might be ok in your circles, but such BF material is way over the line here.  

Consider yourself fortunate to have such a generous and inclusive  owner here

Actually, I'm extremely civil usually considering the extreme levels of provocation I receive on an almost daily basis....

You're one to talk anyway, remember how many times you've lost your shit in recent times?

If my memory serves me correctly, you took issue with Blazor speaking a few home truths which you didn't like not too long ago and proceeded to engage in full on 'spoilt Jewish princess' mode, firing venom at anyone who dared to disagree with you and your conduct on here.  ac_unsure

cc

I'll speak with Fash and see if she will be more gentle for you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"^^^ THAT exemplifies it for sure

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No paranoia here, perhaps it's the language you used and your urgency to appease the salad swerving monster which resulted in my reaction....

Foul mouth and tender ears

It doesn't get funnier

Did SCOUSE expect me to be rude to Renee for no reason.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"^^^ THAT exemplifies it for sure

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No paranoia here, perhaps it's the language you used and your urgency to appease the salad swerving monster which resulted in my reaction....

Foul mouth and tender ears

It doesn't get funnier

Did SCOUSE expect me to be rude to Renee for no reason.

No wonder we don't get along these days if you listen to what CC says....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Fash"You are getting as paranoid as Mel..

I would accommodate any similar request to merge threads from anyone.

And have done exactly that many times for many people over similar content threads

Scouse, cool it. You could have pursued your point more many times more maturely than that. This is not BF.

Frankly that kind of talk might be ok in your circles, but such BF material is way over the line here.  

Consider yourself fortunate to have such a generous and inclusive  owner here

Actually, I'm extremely civil usually considering the extreme levels of provocation I receive on an almost daily basis....

You're one to talk anyway, remember how many times you've lost your shit in recent times?

If my memory serves me correctly, you took issue with Blazor speaking a few home truths which you didn't like not too long ago and proceeded to engage in full on 'spoilt Jewish princess' mode, firing venom at anyone who dared to disagree with you and your conduct on here.  ac_unsure

This is Mel speak minus fifteen bottles of beer.

Aryan

There's a lot of Mel-phobia on this board and it seems that now I'm getting dragged into the irrational hysteria.  :dash1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's a lot of Mel-phobia on this board and it seems that now I'm getting dragged into the irrational hysteria.  :dash1:

You dragged me into your feud with Renee remember.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"There's a lot of Mel-phobia on this board and it seems that now I'm getting dragged into the irrational hysteria.  :dash1:

What, by saying that you pander to her whims? You did it with RW too in the past and look where that got you...

Don't act like I haven't said this to you before.

If you can't see that users like them are forum cancer, then there's nothing I can do.

Anonymous

What, by saying that you pander to her whims? You did it with RW too in the past and look where that got you...

If you can't see that users like those are forum cancer, then there's nothing I can do.

I've already said, I accommodate any request from anyone here to merge threads when they are the same.

Bricktop

Well, well...Her Fatness returns, and all the girls start dogpiling the object of her malice.

Careful, ladies...better you step back and leave the fighting to the combatants. Not all members here belong to the knitting circle.

Cue run in from Sir Sezalot..."I'll save you, your Fatness...I save ALL the girls...".

Anonymous

If you can't see that users like them are forum cancer, then there's nothing I can do.

You are being a bit hard on Fash. She would do the same for you or I.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
A white knight that is a "Sleazy old prick"??? Make up your mind. One or the other. By definition one can't be the other.  :crazy:

What is clear to me is that the reason you contribute very little to the board is not that you're a gutless voyeur, but that you're not adept at the English language.

The term "white knight" was used euphemistically to describe your motive in commenting in a thread about the whorepig.

It did not imply you were white, and certainly not a knight. I was a sarcastic term used to highlight your faux gallantry and common tendency to side with the ladies. This in turn suggests that you're a sleazy old lecher who loves any attention he gets from women.

Perhaps, rather than use the term "white knight" in the future, I shall adopt a more meaningful and accurate phrase.

How about "white ant".

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Perhaps.

But Fash also needs to avoid displaying prejudice. Renee is a blow-in, once a year contributor who offers very little other than how to maximise the effectiveness of killing devices and attacking males.

Even giving the appearance of kow-towing to this blimp might displease other, more contributory and active members.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Perhaps.

But Fash also needs to avoid displaying prejudice. Renee is a blow-in, once a year contributor who offers very little other than how to maximise the effectiveness of killing devices and attacking males.

Even giving the appearance of kow-towing to this blimp might displease other, more contributory and active members.

I have asked requests of Fash too. No big deal.

Bricktop

No.

But maintaining an impartial perspective is important.

Renee is divisive at best, and sexist at worst. She flames males because she enjoys it. Always has. She targets those males she thinks she can overwhelm with bile and contempt...even in the Van days. She is a bitter bag of feminist effluent.

If the ladies of this forum want to jump on her bandwagon and cheer her on (including kiebers, of course), then they may expect a response.

Bear in mind we are talking about a repugnant woman who wished death on other (male) members.