The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Got the keys!!

Started by Berry Sweet, August 30, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

You still in the same area?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'm not jelly, but I'm glad you've managed to move up in quality, Berry.  Your old ghetto sounded like a fucking shithole, and I wouldn't have been happy in a place like that either...

Thx but you are jelly.  A lot of people around me too.  It seems like when someone tries and loves up a bit, does good in life...people hate.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You still in the same area?

Yes.  I need to be.  My kid didn't have to change schools and I'm still close to work.

Berry Sweet

About 5-6 cars are going by every minute, right now @ midnight.   I'm on a busy street.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Thx but you are jelly.  A lot of people around me too.  It seems like when someone tries and loves up a bit, does good in life...people hate.

Berry, I'm in a better position than you are in life, so I cannot be jelly.  What should I say?  I'm going to sell my condo and move into subsidized housing?  Come on...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes.  I need to be.  My kid didn't have to change schools and I'm still close to work.

Ok.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"About 5-6 cars are going by every minute, right now @ midnight.   I'm on a busy street.

Welcome to Greater Vancouver.

Berry Sweet

I dont have my ac in the bedroom :( the window is a different size and I have yet to adjust it so I can use it thru sept.

The balcony is a blessing!

Chuck Bronson

Berry Sweet

Chuck Bronson

You get security that way, at least.  I'm on ground level, but in a unit that would be difficult to gain access to.  Most ground level units are easy to gain access to...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You get security that way, at least.  I'm on ground level, but in a unit that would be difficult to gain access to.  Most ground level units are easy to gain access to...

I'm not worried about it.  I dont need the SS at my side.  I'll survive.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I dont need the SS at my side.  I'll survive.

Oh really?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/35/b8/8d35b86b25b177dae0387c847d77e69e.jpg">

Berry Sweet

No.  I got this.  On my own.

Chuck Bronson