The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

The Evil That Is Islam

Started by Gary Oak, April 03, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Frankly, I would not want to be with "confessed" killers ... I'll take my chances on my loving, kind and  "inclusive" god who likes me (and everyone in the world)  for the persons  we are.

... There is nothing people can do save themselves, only our Lord Jesus can do that.
That's terrible. I don't want to know such a horrible monster "exclusive" god.

While I have not read much of the bibles, I have read all of islam's books. That god you describe sounds somewhat like that cruel & highly "exclusive" allah (satan's spawn).

My god is kind, understanding  and "inclusive" .... and likes us ONLY for "what we are".

I really do like him and the immeasurable comfort and kindness he displays and gives me. I wish those who believe in all those cruel "exclusive" gods could know my kind and all-inclusive god who likes every one of us souls in the entire world  for what we are

He is so understanding that he even likes Shen!

He must have low fucking standards!!  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

cc

Not really.^

Quote from: "Real Woman"What God is this cc?  One free of religion?
As I would define "religions" as "made up (that's an especially  appropriate accidental phrase ;) ) of the words of mere mortals ... and agenda-driven mortals yet" ... and definitely NOT the actual words of any god ... the answer would be "yes"

Throughout the entire world man-made religions  direct people away from "knowing" what they cameinto the world knowing. Well, OK. I'm speaking for myself. Maybe some don't  know how to access what they were born knowing  ... or worse, maybe there are some others that aren't born with anything other than their  physical being .. a very sad thought for me.

I can't speak for others. I can only speak for myself and a small few others who I know directly were born with a knowing and forever part of themselves .. some would call it a soul (and more importantly are able to access that part of themselves) ... and know what is and also know what is not ... and of course know and understand the diversion from what really matters that all what man-made  "religions" really are.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

CC, I kinda know where you are coming from. Personally, I'm an atheist and I think all religions are fairy tales and superstition. I have learned over the years that there are two things that are pointless to discuss with Fash; one is Taiwan's status and the second is religion. She may bend a little on the former, but no chance on the latter.

cc

Ya, well I'm just speaking of what I have always known .... merely putting it out there with no expectations that others who are not "there" could understand

I can only know what [size=150]I [/size]know and live accordingly.  Others must find what is already within themselves on their own

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ya, well I'm just speaking of what I have always known .... merely putting it out there with no expectations of how others will take it

I can only know what [size=150]I [/size]know and live accordingly.  Others must find what is already within themselves on their own

Point taken CC. I just hate arguing with religious zealots. I'd rather rub black pepper in my eyelids...it's less irritating!!

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ya, well I'm just speaking of what I have always known .... merely putting it out there with no expectations of how others will take it

Point taken CC. ....

I'd rather rub black pepper in my eyelids
Just be careful the pepper does not collect in the narrow corners

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
... There is nothing people can do save themselves, only our Lord Jesus can do that.
That's terrible. I don't want to know such a horrible monster "exclusive" god.

While I have not read much of the bibles, I have read all of islam's books. That god you describe sounds somewhat like that cruel & highly "exclusive" allah (satan's spawn).

My god is kind, understanding  and "inclusive" .... and likes us ONLY for "what we are".

I really do like him and the immeasurable comfort and kindness he displays and gives me. I wish those who believe in all those cruel "exclusive" gods could know my kind and all-inclusive god who likes every one of us souls in the entire world  for what we are

He is so understanding that he even likes Shen!
[/b]

i know just the church for you,it is called the United Church of Canada...it accepts any and all..you don't need faith or any particular beliefs and you can do anything you want...and yes of course god like SY.....whats not to like

No rules, believe what you want, abuse your body indulgences and still see the pearly gates when you die? That's the church for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Point taken CC. I just hate arguing with religious zealots. I'd rather rub black pepper in my eyelids...it's less irritating!!

I am not a religious zealot Shen Li..

Religion is man made, I have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

cc

I guess I just bypass the middle man

That said, from what I read of him he sounds like a pretty neat guy

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I guess I just bypass the middle man

That said, from what I read of him he sounds like a pretty neat guy

I'd party with anyone that can turn water into expensive wine. :lol:

RW

Oh cc, how I've missed your whacky worded answers. *warm fuzzies*

I know it's all made up.  I just wondered if you followed your own made up version or a version that is widely accepted by others.

It sounds like you are in a similar spiritual boat to me.  I can't handle religion.  The Bible is an EPIC, best selling work of short fiction stories.  Then again, I never know with you :)

Munday - wrong about Mormons.  Just sayin'
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh cc, how I've missed your whacky worded answers. *warm fuzzies*

I know it's all made up.  I just wondered if you followed your own made up version or a version that is widely accepted by others.

It sounds like you are in a similar spiritual boat to me.  I can't handle religion.  The Bible is an EPIC, best selling work of short fiction stories.  Then again, I never know with you :)

Munday - wrong about Mormons.  Just sayin'

What about the Mormons other than their sacred drawers?

RW

Condensed version is that they have two hells - the Spirit prison where bad people go and the real baddies, the really evil ones go to Outter Darkness.  If you are super awesome, you get to be a God of your own planet.  If you just a good human, you go to the Celestial Kingdom aka Heaven.  If you are an okay human or non Mormon you go to the Spirit World where you learn how to be better and progress your way to Heaven.  If you are non-Mormon, you have to be baptized to go to heaven so they do baptisms of the dead.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I should say that Mu day was only wrong in the sense that you can be baptized after the fact and get into Heaven ergo you don't have to be a Mormon in life to get into Heaven.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Condensed version is that they have two hells - the Spirit prison where bad people go and the real baddies, the really evil ones go to Outter Darkness.  If you are super awesome, you get to be a God of your own planet.  If you just a good human, you go to the Celestial Kingdom aka Heaven.  If you are an okay human or non Mormon you go to the Spirit World where you learn how to be better and progress your way to Heaven.  If you are non-Mormon, you have to be baptized to go to heaven so they do baptisms of the dead.

No offense RW, but when it comes religulousness, all I read is blah, blah, blah. Sorry, I asked.