The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=499127 time=1682756307 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=499099 time=1682730268
Mea culpa, I keep forgetting that Words cause Permanent Damage to the "good posters" in this day and age.  ac_biggrin

Dove did bring this up on forums. I gave my two cents. I do not think telling the deadbeat dad, Apegirl and Seamidget was a good idea.

Probably not, but free will is free will and I for one do not expect that all and sundry are going to march in lockstep with whatever you or I might consider a "good idea". Like you, I'll offer a considered opinion on a good many matters... it's up to the individual if they use it to better themselves or otherwise.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG post_id=499084 time=1682727734 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499044 time=1682697663 user_id=3389

What is Seadunce going to do with all that candy and lube he bought.

You chased off a good poster because of something that is none of your business. Good going. :sneaky2:

Fuck off, Dove has never been a regular here. She posts where Biggie is and he's at BF.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=498529 time=1682172493 user_id=3390
Dove is an excellent poster. That is all that matters.

Thank you!

It's wild to me how if you share something going on people think they are getting every private detail of your life.

It's divorce ffs. It's not gonna be some gritty secret that I was married and divorced. Going into a rough draft of the reasons why is a bit more private and even then it's still not going really deep and sharing it all which I have not done at all.

I wasn't expecting anyone to care enough to be mad and start threads about it....outside of baiting Turdock with it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=499084 time=1682727734 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499044 time=1682697663 user_id=3389

What is Seadunce going to do with all that candy and lube he bought.

You chased off a good poster because of something that is none of your business. Good going. :sneaky2:

I'm not chased off.  

I haven't been posting much anywhere the past few weeks. I have a lot going on  ac_blush

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498673 time=1682284341 user_id=3389
Quote from: JOE post_id=498672 time=1682284072 user_id=97

...well Shen, I believe Dove had talked about a previous husband or EX of hers named Walid where the same family problems and overcontrolling spouse or his family's meddling were also prevelant.

Point being - those problems exist in every family.

I don't think you can escape them

And I think Dove is being a tad unrealistic if she believes she can, and won't encounter them in a future relationship

Family politics are always gonna be there.

Dove always has excuses for her disgusting behaviour. Again, that's all fine and good, and nobody expects anything more from trailer park trash like her, but she thinks these forumz are Springer forum episodes. She tells us about it. Like who fucking cares about her white trash drama.

This post is delusional.  

Let's get this straight, Shen. I do not give a single flying fuck who thinks my "behavoir" is disgusting.  Your problem here is you thinking FAR too much of yourself.  What "excuses" have you hallucinated here?  Do you feel as though you are some authority over other posters on a forum and that people need to "excuse" themselves for behavior that YOU find disgusting?  

You really need to get over yourself.  And YOU are the one who started a thread throwing a tizzy fit over this, now you are wailing about trailor trash and how no one cares about my "drama".

You need to connect with reality and ask yourself why you brought this topic here for the purpose of creating drama and then blaming ME for YOUR drama. You are the ONLY person here making a drama out of something that you shouldn't even be concerned with.

Do you imagine that you matter so much to me that in invested in how you feel about my posts and what I post about that I'm gonna feel bad here? Or alter my posting style go accommodate your idiotic and sanctimonious opinions?  Because you don't and I'm not.

So again suck it up, scroll past, realize you ain't shit but a person on a message board so no one is obligated to tend to your feelings and biases on the message board.  If you are gonna hump my posts for the purpose of whining and bitching you are opening yourself up for critism and mocking.  Which you clearly think is more meaningful than it is.

You are absolutely welcome to view me as trailor trash or white trash or whatever you feel most fits what you read. I don't care.  However, don't go blaming me for your dramatic response to what I post. I didn't even bring this up here and it's not a topic you should be emotionally invested in. Get a grip. You are offended, it happens.   :howdy:  

So hopefully it's out of your system. I'm not sure if you've also accused me of being on welfare, of being a skank, or relapsing on drugs ....let me know.  I can mark it off on my "asshurt for no reason cry baby" bingo card.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=499402 time=1682977489 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498673 time=1682284341 user_id=3389

Dove always has excuses for her disgusting behaviour. Again, that's all fine and good, and nobody expects anything more from trailer park trash like her, but she thinks these forumz are Springer forum episodes. She tells us about it. Like who fucking cares about her white trash drama.

This post is delusional.  

Let's get this straight, Shen. I do not give a single flying fuck who thinks my "behavoir" is disgusting.  Your problem here is you thinking FAR too much of yourself.  What "excuses" have you hallucinated here?  Do you feel as though you are some authority over other posters on a forum and that people need to "excuse" themselves for behavior that YOU find disgusting?  

You really need to get over yourself.  And YOU are the one who started a thread throwing a tizzy fit over this, now you are wailing about trailor trash and how no one cares about my "drama".

You need to connect with reality and ask yourself why you brought this topic here for the purpose of creating drama and then blaming ME for YOUR drama. You are the ONLY person here making a drama out of something that you shouldn't even be concerned with.

Do you imagine that you matter so much to me that in invested in how you feel about my posts and what I post about that I'm gonna feel bad here? Or alter my posting style go accommodate your idiotic and sanctimonious opinions?  Because you don't and I'm not.

So again suck it up, scroll past, realize you ain't shit but a person on a message board so no one is obligated to tend to your feelings and biases on the message board.  If you are gonna hump my posts for the purpose of whining and bitching you are opening yourself up for critism and mocking.  Which you clearly think is more meaningful than it is.

You are absolutely welcome to view me as trailor trash or white trash or whatever you feel most fits what you read. I don't care.  However, don't go blaming me for your dramatic response to what I post. I didn't even bring this up here and it's not a topic you should be emotionally invested in. Get a grip. You are offended, it happens.   :howdy:  

So hopefully it's out of your system. I'm not sure if you've also accused me of being on welfare, of being a skank, or relapsing on drugs ....let me know.  I can mark it off on my "asshurt for no reason cry baby" bingo card.

Wanna hear something retardedly funny? Aidsman gets all butthurt when I type "faggit", insisting I type "faggot" properly. When you type "trailor" I think I have the same irrational and stupid reaction.  :laugh3:

Keep it up tho. I'm a firm believer when someone strikes a nerve, they need to punch that motherfucker into oblivion!!! Even if its mine!!!!

Melson Gibson

Trailer trash always seems to spell 'trailer' as 'trailor' for some reason, I've noticed!  Maybe they're thinking of 'sailor'?  Not sure...

I'll never forget my trailer trash dream girl.  20 years ago, in my 20's, I long haul trucked through Nevada quite frequently for a couple of years.  In Alamo, Nevada, a place that most people would never pass through even once in their entire lives...  A small, dusty town in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of a hell blast furnace desert.  Why anyone would live there is beyond my comprehension...

Anyhow, there's a Sinclair grocery store there, so I go in to buy some shit.  Girl at till is about my age, and beautiful.  Blond, blue eyes, slim, about my age.  She looked perfect in every way.  She had a bit of a Southern drawl, so it's possible that she wasn't born and raised in Nevada.

So she asks me, "Are you Dan, friends with so & so?"  I say, "No, I'm Steve, and I live in Canada, so it's unlikely that I know any of your friends."  And that was that.  In retrospect, I find it hard to believe that in a town of a few hundred people, I would be confused as being one of the locals.  What I should've asked is if she wanted to blow this town, and hop in my truck with me, or at least made some small talk since the store wasn't busy at all.  But I'm retarded that way...

All these years later I still remember her.  Oh well, she's probably still sweating away in a trailer in the desert there, except with six kids from six different daddies now.  I missed my opportunity to save her.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=499408 time=1682983450 user_id=2845
Is it true you killed your wife's cat?

No.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=499405 time=1682979299 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=499402 time=1682977489 user_id=3266

This post is delusional.  

Wanna hear something retardedly funny? Aidsman gets all butthurt when I type "faggit", insisting I type "faggot" properly. When you type "trailor" I think I have the same irrational and stupid reaction.  :laugh3:

Keep it up tho. I'm a firm believer when someone strikes a nerve, they need to punch that motherfucker into oblivion!!! Even if its mine!!!!

There are words that my phone always spells a certain way and if I type it the right way my phone changes it and I don't always notice or even bother often at all.

Sorry! Lol.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Dove post_id=499412 time=1682989207 user_id=3266
 There are words that my phone always spells a certain way and if I type it the right way my phone changes it and I don't always notice or even bother often at all.

Sorry! Lol.

You're fibbing now.  'Trailor' doesn't exist in the English language, so no autocorrect would ever default to that spelling.   :wink:

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498568 time=1682193294 user_id=3389
Quote from: JOE post_id=498567 time=1682193188 user_id=97

I'd rather try to avoid character judgments, Shen.

But Dove ought to realize whatever significant other she meets in the future, this issue of maternal interference or those of her children will always be an issue. there's always another family or someone else's mother to deal with.

That's because you are white. I hate white trash like Dove.

Well damn. That sucks for you.

I don't much like, love, dislike, or hate you.  So you've got unrequited hate for someone who doesn't much think about you unless I'm scrolling a thread.

I'm pretty neutral. And if I start poking at you and satisfying your needs for my attention....it's just gonna get harder for you.  It's gonna go down with you posting nonsense like you have been and amping it up while I stay just as I am. Chill.

And you'll possibly begin all cap shrieking about how I should die some horrible death and how everyone I know is a victim of my trashy whoreness in yet another frantic attempt to invoke some emotion that just isn't there for me at all. You'll continue to use words like "we" and "us" because you believe your passion for me is shared by everyone...even with evidence to the contrary.

So let me ask you while you're hot and all.....why is it whenever someone gets all pissy and full of hatred towards someone on a forum, they need everyone else to join them or pretend everyone else has joined them and shares the same opinion? There is also the whole trying to jump on something to start drama and blaming their target for their own drama? And why need to your feels validated?

Why burden everyone with your problems? Not everything is about you, Shen. Especially not my divorce....as much as you'd make it about yourself and imagine I am owing you excuses or any sort of justification.

Just be comfortable believing I'm everything you feel I am and let go of the need to be validated in it. You don't need anyone else to care or agree and you don't actually need me to be upset about it.  I'm totally at peace and cool with it.

I'm gonna crawl on the half deflated air mattress with frayed towels draped on it for sheets next to my brother in about an hour after I'm done washing the plastic cutlery we used for dinner.  He just looks hot in his old t shirt, shorts and his bathrobe. Totally my type. I might even stick this one out.

Dove

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499413 time=1682989412 user_id=3397
Quote from: Dove post_id=499412 time=1682989207 user_id=3266

Sorry! Lol.

You're fibbing now.  'Trailor' doesn't exist in the English language, so no autocorrect would ever default to that spelling.   :wink:

No, I'm not. The issue is I intentionally misspell words to fuck with opponents and get them red penning my posts. So my auto error will now default to misspellings. It does the same thing with "socail" and a handful of other words I've used and spelled incorrectly.  "Trailor" was one I used for Oak in my trailer park thread on BF.

It's a motherfucker but eh....I don't really care that much. I'm otherwise coherent in my posts so it's not as if people don't understand what I'm saying.

Melson Gibson

Just giving you a hard time.  Trailors are actually quite versatile.  When it's time to move, you just have to call the trailor truck to come out, and he can deliver it to the new address...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview