The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Dove, Just Shut The Fuck Up

Started by Shen Li, April 18, 2023, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Dove post_id=498516 time=1682139349 user_id=3266I am not ever staying in a 3 way relationship with anyone's mother. I'm not living everyday of my life with someone who is perpetually negative, disrespectful and refuses to make any life plans with his own wife and instead does so with his mother.

...y'know Dove, the other comment I was gonna make (without being JUDGMENTAL) IS that maternal interference exists in EVERY family whether it's a poor or great one.

This is inevitable. It was in mine too.

While I loved my beloved mother very much when she was alive and appreciated her kindness, even she had a tendency to meddle and interfere in the private affairs of her children, in lanws and grandchildren.

We (my siblings and inlaws) all knew that, were fullly aware of it, but we still loved her. She was an incredibly sweet generous kind and loving person.

It's just one of those things, that where there's a mother, there's always outside interference or politics.

And it doesn't matter if it's your current husband or a future one or boyfriend.

You have to live with it, get around it somehow.

Anyways, that's been my experience and observations of other families and friends as well.

bTW, doesn't seem you have any brothers and sisters, but just to let know know, they can be just as more controlling and interfering in your life as a domineering mother. That's also been my experience as well.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=498564 time=1682192281 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=498516 time=1682139349 user_id=3266I am not ever staying in a 3 way relationship with anyone's mother. I'm not living everyday of my life with someone who is perpetually negative, disrespectful and refuses to make any life plans with his own wife and instead does so with his mother.

...y'know Dove, the other comment I was gonna make (without being JUDGMENTAL) IS that maternal interference exists in EVERY family whether it's a poor or great one.

While I loved my beloved mother very much when she was alive and appreciated her kindness, even she had a tendency to meddle and interfere in the private affairs of her children, in lanws and grandchildren.

We (my siblings and inlaws) all knew that, were fullly aware of it, but we still loved her. She was an incredibly sweet generous kind and loving person.

It's just one of those things, that where there's a mother, there's always outside interference or politics.

And it doesn't matter if it's your current husband or a future one or boyfriend.

Anyways, that's been my experience and observations of other families and friends as well.

Fuck that Joe. White trash scumbags like Dove deseverved to be judged for the bag of shit that she is.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498565 time=1682192790 user_id=3389
Quote from: JOE post_id=498564 time=1682192281 user_id=97

Fuck that Joe. White trash scumbags like Dove deseverved to be judged for the bag of shit that she is.

I'd rather try to avoid character judgments, Shen.

But Dove ought to realize whatever significant other she meets in the future, this issue of maternal interference or those of her children will always be an issue. there's always another family or someone else's mother to deal with.

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE post_id=498567 time=1682193188 user_id=97
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498565 time=1682192790 user_id=3389

But Dove ought to realize whatever significant other she meets in the future, this issue of maternal interference or those of her children will always be an issue. there's always another family or someone else's mother to deal with.

That's because you are white. I hate white trash like Dove.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498542 time=1682177447 user_id=2845
Quote from: Sea post_id=498537 time=1682173718
Why is sucking cock always on you mind? Think it has to do with your oversized head?

Why? Is that muy exotica to you?

Not all. Bet I can guess what's Muy Exotica for you? Bet you know already.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498568 time=1682193294 user_id=3389
Quote from: JOE post_id=498567 time=1682193188 user_id=97

Tha's because you are white. I hate white trash like Dove.

In your wildest of dog dreams, do you think ant white person cares?  Fucking ignorant Asian

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sea post_id=498571 time=1682195977
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498542 time=1682177447 user_id=2845

Why? Is that muy exotica to you?

Not all. Bet I can guess what's Muy Exotica for you? Bet you know already.

Skipper be fucking you up at VF  :roll:
<t></t>

JOE

Reasons why Women file for divorce (according to women):

">

Odinson

Its like living with a child...

She breaks stuff because she wants attention.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498576 time=1682196550 user_id=2845

That doesn't require a lot of effort.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=498580 time=1682207066 user_id=136

You mean Dove?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498628 time=1682271225 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=498580 time=1682207066 user_id=136

You mean Dove?

I mean the video Joe posted about wives filing for divorce just to get attention.

And apparently its one of the most frequent reasons why wives file for divorce.

The husbands then call their bluff and see the divorce through.

Pretty funny.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=498624 time=1682270909 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498576 time=1682196550 user_id=2845

That doesn't require a lot of effort.

Ever Sniffer wouldn't take a stab at Caddy Culo

Anonymous

Why are people such assholes to each other on this forum  ac_dunno

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview